Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:08:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Block Halving Special Edition Coins 2 Troy Oz silver UPDATED  (Read 4320 times)
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 05:58:55 PM

So you're saying there will be only 20 Gold Block Halving Coins??

What will you do with the rest 30 Huh

Only have made 20 so far. Was going to order the other 30 next week.
ok!

sounds good Smiley

They're numbered Right ?

So , is #3 spot still available Huh
Let me know @minerjones Smiley
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:09:31 PM

ok!

sounds good Smiley

They're numbered Right ?

Sure all numbered the same.  This way you can only buy 1 to be part of the gold diggers. I hope that is alright.

To peel or not to peel.
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 06:16:05 PM

ok!

sounds good Smiley

They're numbered Right ?

Sure all numbered the same.  This way you can only buy 1 to be part of the gold diggers. I hope that is alright.

cool! Smiley
bitenvy

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:04:45 PM

I'd like to take my name off the list for both #2.  I find them too expensive, too similar to the other coins, and more minted than I hoped for.   Quite disappointed in these.  

Hate to say this, but this year I think you've made too many coins, and at some point I need to draw the line.  Almost all new coins this year I purchased were all from Microsoul.  If they're unique looking I'll jump at them, but lately between the 1/2 oz, 1 oz and now 2oz, I find them too similar.

OK understandable really. Lots of people are concerned about the high mintages. Well Its not ideal but I guess I can reduce to 20. The 20 Gold can be the Gold digger series and 40 Silver just be standard coins. Does this sound better? I will be ble to reduce the price of the standard coins a bit also. But the final Gold Coin will not be cheap. I was hoping to use this round to make the final coin just above spot price.

Anyhow I guess that is closer to where I said I would do it.

Even if you still dont buy one Bithalo its alright. I should have stuck with my original plans.

But for the making a coin in 2 halves it is not something I can go into now as it would require more holos also and thats not possible before the block halving. I had to try with the coin first and didnt get it right.
I thought the final coin was going to be platinum?!  Huh Huh Huh  Now, gold?  Which is it?  You've flipped twice now.  Is it going to be plated gold?  Or, maybe plated Platinum?   Undecided

I was expecting something a little more "different" than all of your other coins.  They all look the same.  No offense, but this isn't an exciting coin.  I really like how CryptoImperator did his.  Something, anything but the normal look, please!  I don't think you will sell 100 of this coin design.  You may not even sell 50-60.  Price is also too high for this "simple design".  We also thought it was going to be ONE coin not two.  I like TheNewAnon135246's idea of a fused coin.  Take your time and do it the right way.  But, it appears you gave up already and just want to get the coin released.  Very disappointing...  I am thinking of not buying this coin and future coins as all have been the same except for the philosopher's coin.   Undecided Sad
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:10:25 PM

How many coins will there be in total? The OP states:

There are a total of 40 Coins. 20 Gold Plated (Gold Digger Series) and 40 plain silver Standard coins.

Will there be 40 or 60 coins?
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:18:50 PM

I'd like to take my name off the list for both #2.  I find them too expensive, too similar to the other coins, and more minted than I hoped for.   Quite disappointed in these.  

Hate to say this, but this year I think you've made too many coins, and at some point I need to draw the line.  Almost all new coins this year I purchased were all from Microsoul.  If they're unique looking I'll jump at them, but lately between the 1/2 oz, 1 oz and now 2oz, I find them too similar.

OK understandable really. Lots of people are concerned about the high mintages. Well Its not ideal but I guess I can reduce to 20. The 20 Gold can be the Gold digger series and 40 Silver just be standard coins. Does this sound better? I will be ble to reduce the price of the standard coins a bit also. But the final Gold Coin will not be cheap. I was hoping to use this round to make the final coin just above spot price.

Even if you still dont buy one Bithalo its alright. I should have stuck with my original plans.

But for the making a coin in 2 halves it is not something I can go into now as it would require more holos also and thats not possible before the block halving. I had to try with the coin first and didnt get it right.
I thought the final coin was going to be platinum?!  Huh Huh Huh  Now, gold?  Which is it?  You've flipped twice now.  Is it going to be plated gold?  Or, maybe plated Platinum?   Undecided

I was expecting something a little more "different" than all of your other coins.  They all look the same.  No offense, but this isn't an exciting coin.  I really like how CryptoImperator did his.  Something, anything but the normal look, please!  I don't think you will sell 100 of this coin design.  You may not even sell 50-60.  Price is also too high for this "simple design".  We also thought it was going to be ONE coin not two.  I like TheNewAnon135246's idea of a fused coin.  Take your time and do it the right way.  But, it appears you gave up already and just want to get the coin released.  Very disappointing...  I am thinking of not buying this coin and future coins as all have been the same except for the philosopher's coin.   Undecided Sad

Platinum it will be. Yes they look similar. I was a bit disheartened when I realised I couldnt make the 2 halves of coins. The problem is I would have tried again but the holo manufacturer I use takes 2-3 months which means I couldnt get the coin finished. So I made the slight difference of having 2 troy Oz and stuck to a design similar to the 0.1 Which was really popular. I didnt give up the 2 halves I FAILED. It simply didnt work and I dont have time to go through the process again and order the Hologram. An option is having a coin with no holos but people have said that this would be a deal breaker. So I triead and it didnt work due to the time scale.
So I could try again but it would not be with a holo. The coins I have already can just be separate. What do you think?

Anyhow for the gold digger series there are going to be something special for Series 5 which will be similar to the philosophers coin actually even better. It will be a one of a kind.

To peel or not to peel.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:19:58 PM

How many coins will there be in total? The OP states:

There are a total of 40 Coins. 20 Gold Plated (Gold Digger Series) and 40 plain silver Standard coins.

Will there be 40 or 60 coins?

60. 20 gold plated for the gold digger series currently.

To peel or not to peel.
TheCryptoMint

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:29:23 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2016, 07:45:09 PM by TheCryptoMint

I thought the final coin was going to be platinum?!  Huh Huh Huh  Now, gold?  Which is it?  You've flipped twice now.  Is it going to be plated gold?  Or, maybe plated Platinum?   Undecided

I was expecting something a little more "different" than all of your other coins.  They all look the same.  No offense, but this isn't an exciting coin.  I really like how CryptoImperator did his.  Something, anything but the normal look, please!  I don't think you will sell 100 of this coin design.  You may not even sell 50-60.  Price is also too high for this "simple design".  We also thought it was going to be ONE coin not two.  I like TheNewAnon135246's idea of a fused coin.  Take your time and do it the right way.  But, it appears you gave up already and just want to get the coin released.  Very disappointing...  I am thinking of not buying this coin and future coins as all have been the same except for the philosopher's coin.   Undecided Sad

Private joke owned Smiley
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:33:54 PM

I thought the final coin was going to be platinum?!  Huh Huh Huh  Now, gold?  Which is it?  You've flipped twice now.  Is it going to be plated gold?  Or, maybe plated Platinum?   Undecided

I was expecting something a little more "different" than all of your other coins.  They all look the same.  No offense, but this isn't an exciting coin.  I really like how CryptoImperator did his.  Something, anything but the normal look, please!  I don't think you will sell 100 of this coin design.  You may not even sell 50-60.  Price is also too high for this "simple design".  We also thought it was going to be ONE coin not two.  I like TheNewAnon135246's idea of a fused coin.  Take your time and do it the right way.  But, it appears you gave up already and just want to get the coin released.  Very disappointing...  I am thinking of not buying this coin and future coins as all have been the same except for the philosopher's coin.   Undecided Sad

OH and PS I intend to stop producing coins after the gold digger series. Then micro soul is officially out of business with physical cryptos. I have decided I am not creative enough and  organised enough to do this effectively in my spare time. I keep making silly mistakes so it means I don't have enough time for it. So the Gold Digger series will be the last Smiley

Posting from an alt account?
bitenvy

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:35:23 PM

OH and PS I intend to stop producing coins after the gold digger series. Then micro soul is officially out of business with physical cryptos. I have decided I am not creative enough and  organised enough to do this effectively in my spare time. I keep making silly mistakes so it means I don't have enough time for it. So the Gold Digger series will be the last Smiley

CryptoMint?  Huh  Huh.

I agree with others.  It needs to have a hologram for a store of value.  
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 07:36:03 PM

Sounds more like a hater to me.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:48:57 PM

No! that was an email pasted that I wrote lol. I told him to take it down as I have not announced it yet. It was true actually. But I will announce it when I am 100% sure.

To peel or not to peel.
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:55:13 PM

No! that was an email pasted that I wrote lol. I told him to take it down as I have not announced it yet. It was true actually. But I will announce it when I am 100% sure.

Don't stop making coins, stop making them too often. The Philosopher's Coin proves that you make awesome coin designs! Take your time to come up with refreshing and new coins instead of milking the same type of design. I'm sure you can produce more awesome coins Wink.
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:02:10 PM

Don't stop making coins, stop making them too often. The Philosopher's Coin proves that you make awesome coin designs! Take your time to come up with refreshing and new coins instead of milking the same type of design. I'm sure you can produce more awesome coins Wink.

Hi thanks but the problem is time. I have a 9-5 and 2 kids, investments to track and other projects so its a bit of a nightmare and I keep making stupid mistakes lol  I will still collect coins and help other mints I am helping some now and they have some immense coins planned. Anyhow I might change my mind a year down the line but after Gold Digger its going to be a huge break. My spare time will be making some tree houses in my garden to hire out in the summer Smiley

To peel or not to peel.
Zyro

Activity: 344
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:05:43 PM

This.  Awesome looking coins are what I'm after, not the same coin rehashed many times.  No need to give up, just slow down some Smiley

Bitvest.io  | Provably fair Crypto Casino! Come try your luck with Roulette, Slots, Dice, Plinko and Keno!  Or stake your BTC, BCH, DOGE, LTC or ETH and earn! Faucet available for free play! start playing for free right now! Site running since 2015
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 08:55:25 PM

Sorry to hear this gravitate.  I think many of your designs and concepts (Lucky, Philosopher) have been very unique and refreshing.  Like others, its just been too many coins this year, too fast, and with this one design re-used too much.  I'd hate to see you go.

As others have said, I would just suggest taking a break, and revisit if and when your time and energy allows.  

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:07:54 PM

OP, are the prices final or are you considering to lower them?
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:29:04 AM

Bump
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 06:59:51 AM

Bump

Am also interested in above ^^ Undecided
gravitate (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:31:56 AM

I could lower these coins sure and add more onto others in the Gold digger Series but them people would complain about that. So it is catch 22 really. I guess the people who will not buy the platinum will want these lowered. Remember for the Gold Digger Series there is a 5 BTC prize which needs to be paid for. So I am sorry but it is the final price.

What I can do is give a 0.02BTC reduction on postage if you buy both coins at the same time.

To peel or not to peel.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: