Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:45:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did Bitcoin make your life better?
Yes, very much so - 55 (44.7%)
Yes, a little bit - 50 (40.7%)
No, actually not - 4 (3.3%)
No, quite the opposite - 2 (1.6%)
I Don't Know - 8 (6.5%)
Bitcoin(talk) Made Me Stupid - 4 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 123

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: Does it have a POSITIVE IMPACT on your life?  (Read 9032 times)
JITENDERPAR

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:13:49 AM

Yes Bitcoin has a positive impact on my Life Because I want to Earn money Online But I don't know what to do. I Failed many times To earn money online but when Bitcoin comes into my Life I am earning money online Without any problems and I have much money to cover my expenses.
Thanks to Bitcoin..... Cheesy

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:27:07 AM

the positive impact of bitcoin really has changed my life for the better. especially has a lot to change my finances. I hope bitcoin could last forever.

I like that "especially has a lot to change my finances" it has for me too to be honest you really never notice it but has it really changed your finances? it  has earned me a lot of profit in the time span im been with BTC

To be honest i think im about $10000 up on BTC.
Wow $10k from bitcoins alone. That surely is a nice value to see with bitcoins. I am pretty sure I have earned nearly $7k from bitcoins too from various ways, one is from trading. Bitcoin has definitely left an impact in my life and I hope more positive impacts in upcoming days as daily we are seeing many new opportunities.
Ravi Helios

Activity: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:31:06 AM

If you consider lack of sleep + sad moments + exuberant moments a positive impact then hell yea, Bitcoins been positive.
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:38:21 AM

What would you say if I ask you: does Bitcoin have a positive impact on your life?

Did it change your life for the better? If so how and if not, why is that?

Absolutely dude. Bitcoin have a positive impact on my life especially for the financial aspect. I don't have any doubt when bitcoin help my financial through as additional of my income.
As far bitcoin always give me many positive impact. Even I think it whose many other people feel when using bitcoin as well.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:47:09 AM

Bitcoin makes my life better and easier because now i can pay bills like internet and electric bills easily with the help of bitcoin and also as a student i can earn money without doing some hard work like my parents do. Also i can now provide money for my own where i can use to buy the things that i want and also help my parents in financial by contributing money.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:09:06 AM

Yes, Bitcoin a beneficial impact on my life. First of all, Bitcoin allows me to make money easily, this is a great tool for me to earn additional income.
And also thanks to Bitcoin, I was interested in trading on the Exchange. I began to study it, read articles, and actually trade on the exchange.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:46:02 AM

Yes bitcoin has a very positive impact on my life. It help me to live in my daily life. It is my source of funds every day, i dont have work cause i focused on bitcoin industry
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:58:51 AM

Definitely yes. when i was unemployed and down because i cannot find immediately a job, that was the time i heard about bitcoin. then i learned to find ways earning using it and gave me an extra income. using bitcoin has so many benefits and convenience in my life.

Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:17:40 AM

What would you say if I ask you: does Bitcoin have a positive impact on your life?

Did it change your life for the better? If so how and if not, why is that?

I consider bitcoin as money so it has the same effect that money can have on my life.

if can earn bitcoin then it has a positive effect on my life and in case I lose bitcoin for example in gambling or in some of my risky investments like trading, then it has a negative effect because I am losing money afterall. and the magnitude of the effect will only rely on the magnitude of bitcoin that is earned/lost in the process.

Only Bitcoin
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:07:22 AM

absolutely bitcoin has a good and positive impact in my life because aside from helping to earn and have an extra income it also gives me more knowledge about the technology inside bitcoin .
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:14:37 AM

Bitcoin makes my life better and easier because now i can pay bills like internet and electric bills easily with the help of bitcoin and also as a student i can earn money without doing some hard work like my parents do. Also i can now provide money for my own where i can use to buy the things that i want and also help my parents in financial by contributing money.

Congratulations to those of you who can take advantage of the sophistication of today's technology. It is true that most people who use the bitcoin it is definitely has a much better life before they know the bitcoin. Because of the bitcoin have a system that is far superior and brimming with innovation that continues to do. Bitcoin can also give you an advantage with a short period of time. Hopefully the bitcoin will continue to evolve and our dreams against future bitcoin quickly realized
LegendaryMembership

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:22:22 AM

of course make my life more positive, because give me some money each month
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:23:00 AM

absolutely bitcoin has a good and positive impact in my life because aside from helping to earn and have an extra income it also gives me more knowledge about the technology inside bitcoin .

I don't see any negatives in bitcoin as it is helping all of us in positive way and giving us a good income for the hard work that  we are doing, and it definitely motivates to work harder and earn more.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:39:26 AM

of course make my life more positive, because give me some money each month

Hahah, indeed became the main purpose of money in any activity we do (not all of them), so we did and using bitcoin. We know that the impact has been particularly bitcoin exceptional if we use it properly
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:39:50 AM

It does have a positive impact on me as I get to be an early adopter of something that I think has a bright future. I am currently on the accumulation stage and I hope to benefit from holding whatever I can so when the time comes that bitcoin has already gone mainstream, I would already be a step ahead of the ones who are just starting to figure out bitcoin.
will_k

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:42:32 AM

I fell for micro faucet and spent many hours just clicking for satoshis...

★☆★Syscoin - Decentralized Marketplace and Multisig Platform
Pay with Bitcoin, ZCash and many more
For more visit Syscoin.org ★☆★
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:45:13 AM

Bitcoin has, but not this forum. It's great as an educational place, but since I ventured to the collectible section, I'm offering on trades and bidding. This takes my mind away from study and even class... Angry

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:48:50 AM

I am earning good number of coins and that has made life better and much happier then before as bitcoin has added value to my earnings now I don't have to hesitate in buying anything as I am earning more then earlier.
syders2pido18

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:00:40 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2016, 10:40:08 AM by syders2pido18

Definitely Yes!! I have a big earning as of today by bitcoins. Bitcoins helped me a lot after I lost my job,
this is like my job right now.I can pay my monthly bills, daily needs and savings using Bitcoins.
This is why I cant afford to lose a BitCoin.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:33:09 AM

Definitely Yes!! I have a big earning as of today by bitcoins. Bitcoins helped me a lot after I lost my job, this is like my job right now

yeah bitcoin is a good source of income for me too but i never consider it as a primary job or source of income for myself because it is also risky while profitable so i sleep better at night knowing i have another job and bitcoin is just a second income.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████