Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did Bitcoin make your life better?
Yes, very much so - 55 (44.7%)
Yes, a little bit - 50 (40.7%)
No, actually not - 4 (3.3%)
No, quite the opposite - 2 (1.6%)
I Don't Know - 8 (6.5%)
Bitcoin(talk) Made Me Stupid - 4 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 123

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: Does it have a POSITIVE IMPACT on your life?  (Read 9039 times)
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:21:15 PM

Definitely Yes!! I have a big earning as of today by bitcoins. Bitcoins helped me a lot after I lost my job, this is like my job right now
I agree with you man, bitcoin is just a sideline that gives you a lot of profit just focus on your primary source of income cause earning in bitcoin can do even after your job
yeah bitcoin is a good source of income for me too but i never consider it as a primary job or source of income for myself because it is also risky while profitable so i sleep better at night knowing i have another job and bitcoin is just a second income.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 12:30:34 PM

Yes, it is. Bitcoin really really have a big positive impact to my life. I'm jobless in real life right now, and because bitcoin i can earn a living and give my family some money to live.
Daneric

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 01:17:42 PM

Bitcoin has done more harm than good to my life. When i discovered the use of bitcoins, I embraced it with all my heart. What caused all my problems was when I borrowed 10 bitcoins from Peer lending platform and then the Bitcoin price started rising two weeks later. I had not even started repaying the loan. That meant i had to dig deeper into my pockets to repay. As we speak, i still have a huge debt to pay for the loan.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 03:46:37 PM

Bitcoin has done more harm than good to my life. When i discovered the use of bitcoins, I embraced it with all my heart. What caused all my problems was when I borrowed 10 bitcoins from Peer lending platform and then the Bitcoin price started rising two weeks later. I had not even started repaying the loan. That meant i had to dig deeper into my pockets to repay. As we speak, i still have a huge debt to pay for the loan.

Too bad for you. Seeing you as a Member and enrolled in YoBit campaign, I can only think of how much work you have to do to pay that debt. You should've just talked to the person who lent you money and give him how much was 10 BTC at that time in USD. I'm pretty sure that loan has gained tons of interests from you. However, it's still your fault because you're the one who made that choice. You thought you can pay back that 10 BTC in no time.

Nevertheless, now that you can pay that debt little by little, I bet that bitcoin has some positive impact in your life after all.

rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:38:35 PM

Yes, it does. Bitcoin give big positive impact to my life. I could earn money with bitcoin, so I can get extra income with it.
Also, I can learn about potentials of cryptocurrency as investment.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:10:08 PM

Yes, it is. Bitcoin really really have a big positive impact to my life. I'm jobless in real life right now, and because bitcoin i can earn a living and give my family some money to live.

This is one good story to share among people who hates Bitcoin, and I think much that those haters are people who invested so much during the time right Before the Bitcoin bubble burst. But as for the people who use bitcoin in their daily lives, those who earn and spend them have a positive impact in their life.  Same goes with me, aside from my job, Bitcoin supplement my earning though it isn't that big but somehow i can save some without taking from the salary of my job.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Hadirezaei

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:13:49 PM

Actually I didn't heard about it until my cousin told me he has good income from btc and introduce bitcointalk.org to me and touch me for writing post and I involved it from last year it's a good income
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:04:22 PM

Yes it is, I learned a lot about money management after I jumped to this world of cryptocurrency. I learned a lot about how can I earn my own money, and what is the best way to spend my money. This is just good for me, but it takes a lot of time to spare tho.

faucet used to be profitable
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 06:20:08 PM

What would you say if I ask you: does Bitcoin have a positive impact on your life?

Did it change your life for the better? If so how and if not, why is that?

Yeah bitcoin change my life as well as life of many other unemployed people, bitcoin give me a platform from which i can earn money and fulfill our expenses,needs, etc. Bitcoin have a positive impact on my life !!
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 07:47:39 PM

Yes it has a very good impact on many people and for me the same rule is applying I love the bitcoin and because of the profit it has such a good impact on my life..
ShrykeZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:15:33 PM

Was lucky enough to delve into it early on and be interested enough to not just abandon my old wallets.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:28:16 PM

Yes it has a very good impact on many people and for me the same rule is applying I love the bitcoin and because of the profit it has such a good impact on my life..

If we are earning good money then it will surely have positive impact on our lives and bitcoin is doing the same at a moment as its helping us to earn some extra money from it.
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:12:40 PM

Bitcoin did and still has impact in my life, i have meet many differnet people that accept bitcoin as payment and when i didn't had cash i paid with bitcoin and it was an awesome feeling. Learned about cryptography (much more than in school), wallets, private keys etc.
mkc

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:51:09 PM

Bitcoin made me spend too much time in front of my computer. I should wow this more time with real people, family and friends. This forum is addictive, I look through messages here in my phone.
But I am sure all these are not a robkem once Bitcoin trades at 3000. At that time, I will say who cares , Bitcoin is my family.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:15:58 PM

Bitcoin did and still has impact in my life, i have meet many differnet people that accept bitcoin as payment and when i didn't had cash i paid with bitcoin and it was an awesome feeling. Learned about cryptography (much more than in school), wallets, private keys etc.

Exactly and it has also helped up in building new relations with new people across the globe, after joining this forum I met some best people from different countries and whom you can trust with closed eyes, and I am really enjoying this ride at a moment.
ratusis

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:25:12 AM

I think the positive impact of bitcoin very much, in fact I think bitcoin not bring bad impact.
bitcoin has changed the lives of many people for the better, especially in terms of financial.
DOGE12321

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 01:34:55 AM

I am quite surprised when you asked this. I admire BTC, but I don't really see any positive now. I can't exactly use it for everyday things and it introduced gambling into my life. Maybe it could change in the future.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 11:34:12 AM

What would you say if I ask you: does Bitcoin have a positive impact on your life?

bitcoin did have a positive impact in my life considering that im a freelancer almost 1/4
of my earnings comes from bitcoin, but im not sure if i can say that it change my life for
the better, it would if i can use it in every store that i go to and use it in every day life
like a paper money, but for now i can say that bitcoin help me with my monthly bills and
daily needs.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
Pichepiche

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 11:38:38 AM

bitcoin did have a positive impact in my life considering that im a freelancer almost 1/4
of my earnings comes from bitcoin, but im not sure if i can say that it change my life for
the better, it would if i can use it in every store that i go to and use it in every day life
like a paper money, but for now i can say that bitcoin help me with my monthly bills and
daily needs.

Good to hear that as a freelancer you have become a part of the bitcoin world. Also, it changed your life big time. It's always nice to hear a story of someone that had a good life using bitcoin. Keep up the good work men, I hope you would be a good example to others in here and you would have a nice time.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 12:26:57 PM

That's very nifty question and I'm not sure if I can find straight answer to that. Bitcoin has played minor role in my life for quite some time but I wouldn't go as far to say that it had a positive impact on my life. It had impact on my life but I prefer not to judge what kind of impact. Both good and bad probably.

~CfA~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: