Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did Bitcoin make your life better?
Yes, very much so - 55 (44.7%)
Yes, a little bit - 50 (40.7%)
No, actually not - 4 (3.3%)
No, quite the opposite - 2 (1.6%)
I Don't Know - 8 (6.5%)
Bitcoin(talk) Made Me Stupid - 4 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 123

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin: Does it have a POSITIVE IMPACT on your life?  (Read 9032 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:54:21 PM

As my experience bitcoin has a good possitive impact to my life and now i am dreaming more i bought some cellphones and PC for mining and i will dreaming to have a good business online using bitcoin..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:56:59 PM

Bitcoin has helped me in many ways as I am earning descent amount of extra money from it which is taking
best care of me and my basic expenses and it has definitely walked in to by life positively.
yes it has a very positive impact on my life i think. it made my life in decipline. now i have proper time for every thing. now i am not wasting my time in free in wondering in markets and bazar, but just giving more time to my laptop and bitcoin websites.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:59:03 PM

Bitcoin has helped me in many ways as I am earning descent amount of extra money from it which is taking
best care of me and my basic expenses and it has definitely walked in to by life positively.
yes it has a very positive impact on my life i think. it made my life in decipline. now i have proper time for every thing. now i am not wasting my time in free in wondering in markets and bazar, but just giving more time to my laptop and bitcoin websites.

Yeah and its helping us in earning extra money from it and if you have money in your wallet then it will definitely have positive impact on your life.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:03:28 PM

It really had a good positive impact by earning through faucets, trading.I'm using my earned bitcoins to fund other investment sites and exchanging with other altcoins even earning more bitcoins and it's quite nice because I'm not seeing my cash go away and I keep getting a stable income of bitcoins anyway so it's definitely a win-win for me.BTC

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:18:48 PM

As my experience bitcoin has a good possitive impact to my life and now i am dreaming more i bought some cellphones and PC for mining and i will dreaming to have a good business online using bitcoin..

I am also earning better with completing online tasks, signature campaign etc, but one of my friend told me that with mining I can earn much bigger amount in shorter time and it do not require any hard work, so i decided to learn all about mining and after that I will also start mining I hope I will earn bigger and will fulfill my dreams.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:22:27 PM

I am also earning better with completing online tasks, signature campaign etc, but one of my friend told me that with mining I can earn much bigger amount in shorter time and it do not require any hard work, so i decided to learn all about mining and after that I will also start mining I hope I will earn bigger and will fulfill my dreams.

Mining is good but you need to invest money in beginning for buying equipments and if the electricity cost i higher in your country then mining is not recommended.
mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:32:54 PM

Bitcoin has a positive impact on my life before joining bitcoin, it was very difficult to earn money from my work and saving out of them was totally impossible but now I am very good and trying to improve my skills more so that i earn much more and with that I am now able to support my family and I am able to give prosperity to my family.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:53:02 PM

Bitcoin has really helped me manage my habits of spending money online. At first i used to use my Credit Card to by products and services through paypal online. Including the extra charges, i would barely have enough for my basic needs. Now that i decided to include bitcoin in my life; i now have two simple jobs. One for real life situations, the other for online transactions. So i can buy what i want online with bitcoin.
Bitcoin has actually done the same to me, although to a less degree. I still use my credit card when necessary but if there's an option to pay bitcoins, it's what I primarily use now. And I have also probably been better at saving and not spending whenever I feel like it since I only have a limited amount of coins and the thought of the chance of bitcoin's value going up makes me less "spendy" than before.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:23:14 PM

Bitcoin has really helped me manage my habits of spending money online. At first i used to use my Credit Card to by products and services through paypal online. Including the extra charges, i would barely have enough for my basic needs. Now that i decided to include bitcoin in my life; i now have two simple jobs. One for real life situations, the other for online transactions. So i can buy what i want online with bitcoin.
Bitcoin has actually done the same to me, although to a less degree. I still use my credit card when necessary but if there's an option to pay bitcoins, it's what I primarily use now. And I have also probably been better at saving and not spending whenever I feel like it since I only have a limited amount of coins and the thought of the chance of bitcoin's value going up makes me less "spendy" than before.

Yeah and I still  feel that credit card and fiat is an best option  for making purchases at a moment and we should save bitcoins for future to grab best benefits from it.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:36:40 AM

It really had positive impact in my life, as i have lost almost everything in my life that time one of my friend introduced me to bitcoin world with faucet earning , it was after some six months above one more friend told me about bitcointalk.org site and how to earn fast through signature campaign, altcoin trading and some doing skill work and giving gambling prediction. Today i am earning that much of bitcoin that i am able to run my family expenses through bitcoin earning sitting in my home apart from doing daily job in my real life.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 01:10:13 PM

In my experience, it has a positive impact on me... Aside from extra income and allowance during my college days last year it also teaches me how to budget my time and putting lesser priority to things that won't earn me money like drinking on bars at night.  Smiley So because of that, I could refuse my friends offer to treat me so I am away from vice for a while..

rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 02:44:29 PM

I'm sure bitcoin have a positive impact to every people out there who using bitcoins and for me too. Bitcoin help me to earn money when i don't have any jobs in real life.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:57:29 PM

Bitcoin honestly, thought me a lot of things when it comes in producing money through online marketing. I never think in my entire life that it  will be possible to earn money without a job just only you/we must have laptop and internet connection only. In accordance to your question it hasn't change at all about me and if there is something change in me I think that is my INTEREST only. Actually I'm always think positive! Wink
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:24:23 PM

I'm sure bitcoin have a positive impact to every people out there who using bitcoins and for me too. Bitcoin help me to earn money when i don't have any jobs in real life.

you are right dude. but i don't complately agree with you. you should didn't depend your life in bitcoin, i don't say that it is not good but for a better future maybe you can keep a part of your bitcoin ballance to make it as capital to make a real intregated busness. it will feel more that bitcoin give a big possitive impact for our life

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:46:07 AM

Since i know and im present at bitcoin i were able to set my financial investments, im no longer investing fiat into online world, just earning bitcoins and investing them. The only thing that i believe may be bad is that i like to read almost all threads related to bitcoin, soo im addicted to follow news about bitcoin.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:06:31 PM

Im sure the super early adopters are eternally grateful to satoshi nakamoto for making them multimillonaires in a very short period of time. We the early but not so early adopters will have to wait 10 more years to retire thanks to BTC since the mainstream is stupid and will take years to push the price to the moon.
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 01:11:31 PM

bitcoin did not make me rich and it probably never will, but i am much more aware of how money works and this will help me in the future. also bitcoin is a nice way to safe a buck here and there instead of wasting it.

Tasssty

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:45:31 PM

To an extent, yes, I finally found something that really draws my interest and I feel it's much more than a currency.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 02:49:04 PM

Bitcoin has walked into my life at the right time when I was in real need to earn some money, as I was unemployed and was not having any source of income and bitcoin has helped me at that time and the journey still continues.
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:03:52 PM

Bitcoin has walked into my life at the right time when I was in real need to earn some money, as I was unemployed and was not having any source of income and bitcoin has helped me at that time and the journey still continues.

Although i am not in need of urgent money but yet bitcoin has changed my life and way of thinking. Now i know many areas of earning online through Bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: