Bitcoin Forum
August 09, 2024, 05:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do YOU know Bitcoin?  (Read 4945 times)
txluyen

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 05:58:55 AM

In 2014, I wonder how to operator in the economy. So i understood!
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:10:45 AM

Where have you heard about Bitcoin for the 1st time?

I know Cryptography for a long time but I heard from friend's mother and housemate there's Bitcoin 2012. Didn't care, stupid....  (ˊ̥̥̥̥̥ ³ ˋ̥̥̥̥̥)

I signed up 4 Bitcointalk today.
i have been read post like this many time,and still want to share my experience how i first time heard about bitcoin,my story began when i am in college,my friend told me about bitcoin,i know he was never try to know more abou this,but because i need urgent money,i try to collect and create my first wallet,and until now,i still work for bitcoin and hold it.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:21:00 AM

I know Cryptography for a long time but I heard from friend's mother and housemate there's Bitcoin 2012. Didn't care, stupid....  (ˊ̥̥̥̥̥ ³ ˋ̥̥̥̥̥)

I have seen it on tv at the time Cyprus was about to collapse.

I waited before investing at that time as I found the price to be too high to invest in.

Later I managed to grab myself some very good tasting sub $100 coins which shows that patience pays off.

And I still have not sold them. Wink

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:34:48 AM

First learned about it in an online venture who were the first to pay they users in bitcoin back then in September 2014, soon after that a lot of other online ventures started to adding it as a payment option, I become curious back then and learned about bitcoin and swiftly embraced it. Unfortunately I choose blockchain.info as wallet and was  hacked after some time, my bitcoins not so much in value only 63 USD and there soon after this happened I came to this forum and read everything about security and I am very happy I did so as nothing bad have happened to me since that time.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 06:58:46 AM

In the absence of the basic work, I was looking for a way to earn online. And once I came across a "bitwalking" project. The idea is that you can earn cryptocurrency doing sports. And it caught my attention is the word - cryptocurrency. I began to look about it, and came across Bitcoin. And I began to study it.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:10:32 AM

my wife actually introduced me to it.

a couple guy friends at her work were using video cards
mining it years ago so she started doing it as well and got me
to use my gaming computer when I wasnt using it

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:13:34 AM

my wife actually introduced me to it.

a couple guy friends at her work were using video cards
mining it years ago so she started doing it as well and got me
to use my gaming computer when I wasnt using it

That's really great to hear that your wife knows about bitcoin and she recommend you, I think my wife should learn something from your wife   Cheesy
btcltccoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:22:42 AM

My first experience with Bitcoin, i saw a by cache in YouTube video, than i searched it what it is? than i was thinking for use it but i have no believe on it. so i avoid it, but later on i saw one add in some sites, than i was thinking so checking out what it is, is it real or not. than i realize it is real and i decided use it. but my started career with Bitcoin is very low, because i started with faucets , and they are paying me very low, i think 100 satoshi and something. than i joined Bitcointalk, and i realize it is a good plate form where i can do something and also good earn. So now i m happy with Bitcointalk.       
0day

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Hire me for your campaign management.

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:27:36 AM

I heard about bitcoin for the first time on PTC site and there i ignored it and then my friends suggest me to join that currency but i joined it when i came to this forum by one of my friend he suggested me to work here for earning some good money.

Hire me for your campaign management
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:48:52 AM

I was introduce in mid 2014, at first i didnt really pay attention to bitcoin, and at first i am more into doge coin, but after a while because most of the people used bitcoin so i change to used bitcoin

If you have known bitcoin since few years ago, precisely on 2014 you was a experienced player of bitcoin. But if i am supposed you while I know bitcoin and known this site , i will register as soon as possible, because tha rank and experience to this forum is very important.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Oralmat

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:49:04 AM

I heard about bitcoin for the first time on PTC site and there i ignored it and then my friends suggest me to join that currency but i joined it when i came to this forum by one of my friend he suggested me to work here for earning some good money.

I think most of the people are here, who ignore the bitcoin in first time and than they joined it and now they all are praising the bitcoins, and all are saying that it is best and also best for earning wise and also investment.
i have a same story, my friend told me he is also a member of bitcointalk and also get good earning in it and he advice me to join it and do work with bitcointalk.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 12:15:38 PM

The first time I heard about Bitcoin is from the internet, but I'm really into Bitcoin when I was in Junior High School. My friend told me about it, but at first I'm not too interested.

faucet used to be profitable
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:53:27 PM

I know Cryptography for a long time but I heard from friend's mother and housemate there's Bitcoin 2012. Didn't care, stupid....  (ˊ̥̥̥̥̥ ³ ˋ̥̥̥̥̥)

i have been read post like this many time,and still want to share my experience how i first time heard about bitcoin,my story began when i am in college,my friend told me about bitcoin,i know he was never try to know more abou this,but because i need urgent money,i try to collect and create my first wallet,and until now,i still work for bitcoin and hold it.
There where many friends that told me that I have to use Bitcoin and that it will be also the future payment method and that you can also even earn some money with it.
And that is nice because some people does not even knows how Bitcoin works and that is the problem.
jamesl22

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:56:17 PM

My friend introduced me to it last year, he said me this is the future currency and you can also earn it by joining signature campaign and since then I am successfully earning it.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:06:37 PM

I saw it on the news, I think it was on national television when the price broke the gold's price, and it was also on the news during the Mt Gox incident. I ignored all of that because it was usually linked to criminal activity so I wanted nothing to do with it. But later on I learned about it and understood the mistake that was ignoring it because media FUD.
rinhunter

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:09:36 PM

I know bitcoin of blog posts that are discussing the bitcoin price dumped very rapidly. Since then I know about bitcoin.
Then i search some information about bitcoin, and I started to make a wallet.  Smiley
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:21:25 PM

I guess it was fate, I desperately need at the time, and suddenly bitcoin appears, and that could meet my needs. Therefore I find out about bitcoin
jjoorriissjjuuhh

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:23:44 PM

I found it because people have been talking about it on a public forum.
From there I took interest and learned more and that is how I eventually ended up here.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:31:04 PM

I remember hearing about the crazy rise past 1k in 2013  from some online message board, then ignored until early 2015.  Bought my first one in early 2015.

I love Bitcoin
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 04:43:04 PM

I saw some videos on youtube as I was trying to search randomly about making money online, and then got aware about bitcoin  so started to research on it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: