Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:43:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do YOU know Bitcoin?  (Read 4943 times)
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:38:07 PM

I have heard about bitcoin and bitcointalk really long ago like 2-3 years ago but couldn't understand much about how this work and forget thinking about it. But later after a year or so i found bitcoin all over the popular medias and than i search for bitcoin and again bitcointalk pops up in my search results and finally i started using bitcointalk and start leaning and using bitcoin simultaneously. I love bitcoin from that time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:46:17 PM

My friend told me about bitcoin and about this forum so I started to spend time here and tried to collect as much information possible related to bitcoin.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 09:43:25 PM

My good friend showed me this forum and explained to me what bitcoin is. I am really glad to know about bitcoin  Cheesy

Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 03:12:29 AM

Where have you heard about Bitcoin for the 1st time?

I know Cryptography for a long time but I heard from friend's mother and housemate there's Bitcoin 2012. Didn't care, stupid....  (ˊ̥̥̥̥̥ ³ ˋ̥̥̥̥̥)

I signed up 4 Bitcointalk today.

I know bitcoin because theres a facebook group in FB that intriducing what is bitcoin and how to earn it easily so i am curious about it so il try it and then i knew now to earn here. Its easy to earn here so right now im a earner of bitcoin and i think my future will be a trader of bitcoin if i am too old.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:35:23 AM

My friend told me about bitcoin and about this forum so I started to spend time here and tried to collect as much information possible related to bitcoin.
same with me,and i start how bitcoin can spreading in other way,because i see in this thread that the mot common reason they know about bitcoin for first time are coming from their friends,not coming from media or internet.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
RobinHoodster

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:50:31 AM

I know Bitcoin because I heard of it on the news and I became very interested in it. So I began to do research on Bitcoin and now I am making some money of of it.

quintiilieo

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:08:32 PM

I heard bitcoin from a friend and tell me he'y try this one until you don't have work. Now i enjoying bitcoin investing mining talking to somebody complan on how we can invest and make profit. Bitcoin is really good crpytocurrency compare to altcoins. Seeing the value of it you gonna say's wow. huge amount

bittrojan

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:24:28 PM

Where have you heard about Bitcoin for the 1st time?

I know Cryptography for a long time but I heard from friend's mother and housemate there's Bitcoin 2012. Didn't care, stupid....  (ˊ̥̥̥̥̥ ³ ˋ̥̥̥̥̥)

I signed up 4 Bitcointalk today.
online Media,i learn about bitcoin from internet,its tottaly learn from zero and at that time i know nothing about internet currency,even paypal. and when i learn from internet,i try to create wallet and start earn bitcoin from faucet.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:31:05 PM

I heard bitcoin from a friend and tell me he'y try this one until you don't have work. Now i enjoying bitcoin investing mining talking to somebody complan on how we can invest and make profit. Bitcoin is really good crpytocurrency compare to altcoins. Seeing the value of it you gonna say's wow. huge amount

Most of the users are here only because of their friends, and I think is the best place to learn about bitcoin and also to earn bitcoin and we should continue to earn.
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:28:01 PM

I know bitcoin because some of my friends in a social networking site are doing this. They earn big amounts even if we are at the same age. I was curious at first about how they earn and where it is coming from and begin to study all about it. Then i start earning my own bitcoin too. And hoping that i will get rich from it im the future. Grin
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:39:49 PM

if why I know bitcoin. then why I know dollar, why I know rupee, why I know pond, why I know euro, that is the need of the day, to get money, to become rich,
Cromvel

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:45:40 PM

I first heard about Bitcoin back in 2013 in the news when it hit 100$ verge. I bought one and sold it for 110$ and though it was a good deal. I was wrong  Smiley
dearbesz

Activity: 375

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:02:22 PM

i first heard Bitcoins to my bestfriend way back 2014,  he shared it to me and explain what Bitcoins is.
actually i laughed at him  and said that is insane but when he prove it to me its that the time i became interested to know what bitcoin is all
about,.. Smiley
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 06:56:31 PM

i first heard Bitcoins to my bestfriend way back 2014,  he shared it to me and explain what Bitcoins is.
actually i laughed at him  and said that is insane but when he prove it to me its that the time i became interested to know what bitcoin is all
about,.. Smiley
I just heard about BTC from my friend and he is the one tour me about BTC earning and trading, Also about the crypto currency. So when i came to know it will give some earnings if start to work on this. I hope all of us here need some money to survive or to enjoy. Thats why we have to know.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:20:25 PM

about,.. Smiley
I just heard about BTC from my friend and he is the one tour me about BTC earning and trading, Also about the crypto currency. So when i came to know it will give some earnings if start to work on this. I hope all of us here need some money to survive or to enjoy. Thats why we have to know.

We all are here only because of our friends as we have more trust on them in compare to internet as its difficult to trust internet when it comes to investing money.
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:53:05 PM

about,.. Smiley

We all are here only because of our friends as we have more trust on them in compare to internet as its difficult to trust internet when it comes to investing money.

I am here because of that. Bitcoin was a new thing for me, but when i discovered it i quickly felt it was something I could embrace.
Learning more and more about it I start trusting it.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:33:32 PM

A friend of mine told me about bitcoin and the benefits of using it. I was curious to know how he earns money at home so easily. A few searches lead me to this forum.

Me too,  i heard bitcoin from a good friend of mine.
I get into curious when he give me a mobile load using bitcoin through on his coins.ph wallet..from then i started already to find a ways on how to earn bitcoin.. I found out that bitcoin is very helpful to people who needs extra money online.
severaldetails

Activity: 959

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:55:46 PM

I was searching for a way to earn a few extra dollars on the internet, and there it was: a bitcoin faucet.
At that time you could earn more than today with faucets, but it was not much either.
Then I found bitcointalk.org, sig campaigns and trading possibilites.
Now I use bitcoin as earning option, investment and payment method.
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:02:13 PM

i got to know about bitcoins from my friend either, he told me that it is just perfect money so i started using it and i really liked it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:16:08 PM

I heard about Bitcoins about 2 years ago from a video on how to earn Bitcoins by mining. Even back then it wasn't any easier to mine, but then I was just excited as any of you in here. Even before this I had heard about Bitcoin but wasn't as much excited and missed a lot of opportunities. But hey, I'm in here now for the good of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: