Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:15:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 12 BTC in my Account, How should I invest this??  (Read 78835 times)
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:12:31 PM

Wow, its too tremendous amount of bitcoin, if I have 12 bitcoin will do is the six bitcoin I will hold it with different wallet account to be surely secured. The remaining bitcoin I will divide it into two investment will build or invest into some company, and the other one is I will invest in into the bitcoin so that many entries their a more chance to be rich.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:23:01 PM

If I were you, i would hold that bitcoin in my wallet and wait after one year at least. But if you are bored and nothing to do and want to grow your money faster, invest it or go to trading.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
firsttime99

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:35:19 PM

I advice you to invest it in the gambling site because most of the users were starting to become addict in gambling. Also due to high price of Bitcoin in the market the users were starting to trust their luck to easy earn income.

I do not think gambling investment is affected by players that were addicted in a positive way only.  We all know that the result of bets are random so it is possible that bankroll will win and lose.  And not all people that are involved in bitcoin are moron that they will let their earnings depend on luck.  Most just save their BTC and or invest it to ICO.
I think so , gambling is not always a wrong investment if you know how to invest on rightly .People try their luck to earn more money but if you use that 12btc into a gambling only its a suicide move .Also in altcoins without knowing anything to trade so its better to take some good amount to practice or to.have a knowledge before you put some big amounts in any investment .Well i only know trading is a good source of profits .
yes there is no doubt about this that gambling is not a wrong investment, to me i think it is really a good investment. as there is more fun and money in gambling, but for that you need to have good strategy and planing in gambling  if you do not have any strategy and planing then gambling is too much expensive and there are more chances that you will lose everything in gambling.
I think theres no strategy in gambling because it depends on your luck if you win or if your lose. There are many people selling their strategy and told them to other people who addicted to the gambling this is really worth it but the truth they sell it because they want to earn money even the truth they have no script in gambling. If you dont want to cry if your money lose because playing gambling dont play. But its better if you will save that for sure you will earn  also because the price is continue increasing. But peoples choice if they want to play gambling no problem.

You can win short term, but if you are addicted to gambling... in the long run, you will lose period. Laws of averages, at the end House always has an edge.

I agree with you in the long run you will lose a lot mostly everything so i would not do that if i were you you can just wait and invest a couple btc in altcoins and the other ones you just hold till btc becomes the price you want to sell it for.
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:56:21 PM

I think holding your bitcoin is the safest way to invest bitcoin. maybe if you look at today's bitcoin prices it's amazing. you are a billionaire. because it has a very large bitcoon. of your bitcoin .. you can get a huge profit .. maybe you keep it in a long time. and see in the future

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Rebelf

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:28:26 AM

some of ICOs are doing excellent like cartaxiin reality it is effetive..Inchoosing ICO where we can invest we need to be more sens ble and careful because nearly of them are scam.. I have been rip-off on becoming a member of an offer and the supervisor didn't updating us.. and so i stoped in it .. grateful also since i understood it early than later.. ci
angelolazaro

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:32:27 AM

Advice, tips, speculation please.
First of all, 12 bitcoin is already a large amount of bitcoin as well as money nowdays. My advice for you if youre going to invest it, invest only some and keep the remaining to your wallet because not all investments can be successful. Sometimes you may lose most of the bitcoin you invest and sometimes you gain profit.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:05:10 AM

My advice is to divide it. If you really want to invest them, then don’t just look at one investment. It is a rule in investment to not invest all, that way when it fails you’ll still have some that might succeed. It will increase the probability of success and earnigs.
But the problem with that strategy when it comes to cryptocurrencies is that if you invest in other projects other than bitcoin you are not reducing your risk in fact your risk is going up, this is why many people prefer to not invest in any other coins other than bitcoin and I cannot blame them especially if we look at all the scams going on the forum.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:26:59 AM

My advice is to divide it. If you really want to invest them, then don’t just look at one investment. It is a rule in investment to not invest all, that way when it fails you’ll still have some that might succeed. It will increase the probability of success and earnigs.
But the problem with that strategy when it comes to cryptocurrencies is that if you invest in other projects other than bitcoin you are not reducing your risk in fact your risk is going up, this is why many people prefer to not invest in any other coins other than bitcoin and I cannot blame them especially if we look at all the scams going on the forum.
It will only make the risk go up if you will not invest in the projects or coins that has a good fundamentals and that is when the research will takes place. If you really want to reduce the risk by diversifying then you need to make a good research to find out what are the coins that are good to invest in and why it is necessary to diversify.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:58:15 PM

I suggest that you keep your 12 btc since the price is going up, time will come that what you have will cost a fortune, however if you want to go to trading, why not try earning the bitcoins needed for tradaing or try find other ways to earn bitcoin, do not get complacent since you have 12 btc on your hand, always find ways on how to invest, without using your saved 12 btc, since a lot of people are already having a hard time obtaining just 1 btc since it has a high valuation now.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:31:07 AM

I suggest that you keep your 12 btc since the price is going up, time will come that what you have will cost a fortune, however if you want to go to trading, why not try earning the bitcoins needed for tradaing or try find other ways to earn bitcoin, do not get complacent since you have 12 btc on your hand, always find ways on how to invest, without using your saved 12 btc, since a lot of people are already having a hard time obtaining just 1 btc since it has a high valuation now.
You might be right, but I would definitely try to evaluate it with long-term investments because if I have 12 Bitcoin, because for a short time we are only vulnerable to manipulations, 12 Bitcoin can only be 1.2 Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:09:06 AM

You might be right, but I would definitely try to evaluate it with long-term investments because if I have 12 Bitcoin, because for a short time we are only vulnerable to manipulations, 12 Bitcoin can only be 1.2 Bitcoin.
If i have a 12 bitcoin i will keep 6 bitcoin and the others is i will use it to buy some altcoins,  i will invest it to the other coin that i think have a potential to grow more.
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:08:33 AM

Just hold it cause I'll asure you that the price of the bitcoin will be higher than on your expectation Smiley
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:03:58 AM

If I were you, i would hold that bitcoin in my wallet and wait after one year at least. But if you are bored and nothing to do and want to grow your money faster, invest it or go to trading.
Well, if I had 12 bitcoin in my wallet first of all I wouldn't have revealed this to anyone. The best is to start a business of one’s own And if I were to choose among the possible business options, I would have definitely established a food factory with half of the amount because the world population is increasing and to meet the increasing demand, we need more food which means there is no way that my business will die.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:11:13 AM

I will keep 10 btc safe in my wallet and will not touch them for next 4 to 5 years and with 2 btc I will start investing in altcoins and start trading them as 2 btc is really good amount to invest and can grow my bitcoins very rapidly if I invest in right coins and at a right time and will sell those 10 btc in future when price will reach to the moon.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:09:11 PM

i think you should hold it for as long as you can. or take alteast 1btc to invest in an altcoins, and engage in trading if you have the skills to. this can help make more profit while still holding a large sum of bitcoins.

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 03:09:04 PM

Hopefully you HOLDR!  Grin

cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:40:04 AM

It will only make the risk go up if you will not invest in the projects or coins that has a good fundamentals and that is when the research will takes place. If you really want to reduce the risk by diversifying then you need to make a good research to find out what are the coins that are good to invest in and why it is necessary to diversify.
I will not suggest him as well for investing into new coins because it is really very risky to invest into new projects or altcoins. Altcoins are numerous in number and they have many times dodged people just by appareling so appealing apparently.

You should keep all bitcoin in your wallet because bitcoin is increasing in value beyond the imaginations of the investors day and night. Simply hold them for the passive income.
Maslate

Activity: 3038
Merit: 693

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:54:03 AM

Hopefully you HOLDR!  Grin
Holding should be the best way to make money with bitcoin, the pice has will continue to increase despite of the up and down
and we all witness that it's going uptrend. Just don't mind following the price movement so you will not worry, just trust and set a period and target
amount to sell your bitcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:44:35 PM

IF you have 12 Bitcoins I would highly suggest you to just keep them and do not even think about selling them just hold, although actually now that I thought about it again selling them might be a good idea because the price is so high now and probably going to crash hard at some point in the next few months I don't see this growth as being sustainable much longer.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:59:18 AM

For now its better to hold it right now because block halving will be done at july 11.. and the price of bitcoin will be double.. this is i think the best way and safe way right now to do to make a profit with your 12 btc..
As of now i never see trusted investment site for now..

Unless bitcoin's userbase becomes larger, bitcoin will not double in price. It simply won't be sustainable. If it doubled every halving, think about the price after the last halving, in 2140.

This.

Hype is mostly over by now. Halving hype is not that big and not enough either. The biggest hype was in 2013 (Gox Hype) and it was actually a scam. No more hypes after that. As long as bitcoin don't reach more people it will stay @ 400-450$ and i am being optimistic here. It will probably go down to 390$'s first. And if there won't be a new hype 300$'s won't be too far away.

And don't expect btc/1000$ for another 10 years if we see another huge dump. Because people gonna lose hope in bitcoin. What we gonna see maybe Satoshi will buy his own coins in order to lure people in again but i don't think that will work again.

Poor guy. He was soooo wrooong!    Cheesy Grin Tongue

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: