Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL Update - 3-1-13  (Read 12092 times)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 12:04:54 AM

Oh I see... so now it's "I just participate in the most active threads."  Right... love that revisionist history you spew there... caught in another lie and your retard shield goes into overdrive.  Dude, if you're going to lie, at least get good at it.  You're so pathetic at it you can't even keep your story straight in the same thread, much less between threads.  

Somehow, Yajaira, I think even Bryan Micon might be better at it than you, and look what people think of him.

You mean the guy who made some website where he went into details about you and how your brother was gay? Creepy guy indeed.

Next time you ought to give him a BTC.

Coming from the same guy that threatened to write a script to stalk my every post and repost it elsewhere. The same guy that posts things from the BFL forum on Bitcointalk seconds after they are posted on the BFL forums.  Yes... creepy.

Oh, you are still upset at that. The destination was only one of two places.

Office@butterflylabs.com
Or
Butterflylabs forum.

I recall you freaked the crap out. Was that before you told me I was beautiful after you pulled my emailed complaint or before? I am old so my memory is hazy. I recall it was after you gave me permission and told everyone that you felt like a celebrity. (Until you found out it was going to your inbox. Hah.)

Anyway, got to do work, so have a field day posting any number of obscenities. (well if Theymos doesn't beat you silly).
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 12:05:50 AM

Is this table accurate or not Josh?

So probably April - July for current orders?

repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 12:10:29 AM

For fuck's sake.

Can we just leave spouses, children, and other family members not actively involved in BFL out of this?  I know I took a cheap shot at Josh's poodle, but this is a whole new level of insanity.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 12:15:27 AM

For fuck's sake.

Can we just leave spouses, children, and other family members not actively involved in BFL out of this?  I know I took a cheap shot at Josh's poodle, but this is a whole new level of insanity.
+21,000,000

I know some of you love trolling and fighting back and forth and believe me when I say I sincerely find most of it humorous, but dragging people's families and personal info into it is very unnecessary.

Nemesis

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 12:16:53 AM

For fuck's sake.

Can we just leave spouses, children, and other family members not actively involved in BFL out of this?  I know I took a cheap shot at Josh's poodle, but this is a whole new level of insanity.
+21,000,000

I know some of you love trolling and fighting back and forth and believe me when I say I sincerely find most of it humorous, but dragging people's families and personal info into it is very unnecessary.

At least someone now knows hiding behind screen aint working .

The fcker got pwn!
hardcore-fs

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2013, 12:17:21 AM

I think that once the Avalons start to ship on mass,  if that table is correct, then there will be a compaction of the orders.

The difficulty is already up > 10million and the PPs is down nearly 30%, and we are only just scratching the surface on shipped ASICS.......

BTC:1PCTzvkZUFuUF7DA6aMEVjBUUp35wN5JtF
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2013, 12:17:43 AM

For fuck's sake.

Can we just leave spouses, children, and other family members not actively involved in BFL out of this?  I know I took a cheap shot at Josh's poodle, but this is a whole new level of insanity.
+21,000,000

I'm going to have to concur also, but not the poodle or, for that matter, Jody's chicken. Fair game (possibly, pun intended)!
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2013, 12:21:30 AM

Oh I see... so now it's "I just participate in the most active threads."  Right... love that revisionist history you spew there... caught in another lie and your retard shield goes into overdrive.  Dude, if you're going to lie, at least get good at it.  You're so pathetic at it you can't even keep your story straight in the same thread, much less between threads. 

Somehow, Yajaira, I think even Bryan Micon might be better at it than you, and look what people think of him.

You mean the guy who made some website where he went into details about you and how your brother was gay? Creepy guy indeed.

Next time you ought to give him a BTC.

Coming from the same guy that threatened to write a script to stalk my every post and repost it elsewhere. The same guy that posts things from the BFL forum on Bitcointalk seconds after they are posted on the BFL forums.  Yes... creepy.

Oh, you are still upset at that. The destination was only one of two places.

Office@butterflylabs.com
Or
Butterflylabs forum.

I recall you freaked the crap out. Was that before you told me I was beautiful after you pulled my emailed complaint or before? I am old so my memory is hazy. I recall it was after you gave me permission and told everyone that you felt like a celebrity. (Until you found out it was going to your inbox. Hah.)

Anyway, got to do work, so have a field day posting any number of obscenities. (well if Theymos doesn't beat you silly).

Just want to quote this so when/if it's change later, we can try to develop a "PuertoLibre to English" translation system.  I have NFC what you are even trying to write here.  Knickers in a twist?  Having trouble articulating yourself through your rage haze?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 01:32:07 AM

As you will notice Inaba will address all other comments except for those that expose what really happened back in November and December for him to go back on his word of shipping date(s).

Inaba is full of it. He will never address the real questions people want answers to...like perhaps BFL balance sheets for investors (those who pre-ordered up until today).

Yes all "PRE-ORER CUSTOMERS" = INVESTORS

Imma just leave this here...

@puertolibre a personal question. even though i am a bfl customer and dont even know if i receive a paid (09/2012)product this year ( it sucks , yes i know it ...)  , havent YOU got tired of all this? I mean all the mocking and all of the endless arguing with that unbelievable person (i have worst worst for it but maybe another time) ...

I have long been tired of it. I only come on these days to read up on Avalon and when I will receive mine.

I only sporadically post in the BFL threads anymore. I don't think anyone does actually.

I work on my computer at different times of the day and have multiple monitors to track different business. So when I get around to it, I leave one window open and that's how I notice the "going on's".

Like I mentioned before, the other turd is not interesting anymore. Avalons shipping is seemingly gonna take a while so there is not really much to check up on.

If you check my recent posting I barely bother with the come backs anymore. It just seems like a waste of time these days.

So that keeps my temperament/venting in check as I keep checking for updates at different times of day and night. I expect the units will be arriving soon as the Customs backlog clears.

I reaaly don't think you care enough to answer my own question here but I have to ask.

Question:
When I ordered my miner in Oct 11 and you were saying that shipping could be possible in Late Dec how would that be possible when you just ordered benches and recently furbished and moved into a new location?

How could you assume that you would be able to handle the backlog of orders when you were moving and establishing at the same time?

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 01:38:00 AM

He's talking about Yajaira aka PuertoLibre the habitual liar.  He's a down and out 56 year old computer "repair" man that runs his shop (QuickFix Computers), who "Only sporadically posts in the BFL threads"*

* For definitions of sporadically that are > 85% (17 of 20 threads).

Joshua, should I post your phone number as we compete?
(Tit for tat?)

Your info is not even that accurate but let me know if you'd like to compare notes.

By all means, my information is public already. I don't hide behind pseudononymity on the internet, slinging insults and lies at people. ...

What you do is posture as the face of a legitimate business.

You sling crap back at anyone that disagrees with you or points out your blantant failures.

And you fail to answer the questions that need answering like above. Why would you folks put up a date of shipping 2012 when in fact things are what they are now?

My guess, given you are too big a wussy to answer, is that you folks knew you werent going to be able to ship in 2012 and if you did admit that your business would not have gotten as much preorder money as it has from November to now.

Stop being a little boy and come out and say what needs to be said and answer questions that need to be answered.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 03:51:53 AM

Josh is on record predicting earlier deliveries. He knows they can't reach that date, but he'll leave that up for customers as long as possible so they don't request refunds. Eventually he'll push it back.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/1084-if-i-order-now-when-will-i-get-my-order.html
Quote from: BFL_Josh
The currently estimated shipping time frame if you were to order today is the end of April or Beginning of May.

Buy & Hold
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 04:20:16 AM

Josh is on record predicting earlier deliveries. He knows they can't reach that date, but he'll leave that up for customers as long as possible so they don't request refunds. Eventually he'll push it back.

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/pre-sales-questions/1084-if-i-order-now-when-will-i-get-my-order.html
Quote from: BFL_Josh
The currently estimated shipping time frame if you were to order today is the end of April or Beginning of May.

Swell. Cuz BFL is such a huge company that CS and the COO cannot hand out the same estimates? Roll Eyes

...or because they can then mislead and say "well we got our wires crossed". They did this with the defective, but not defective chips.

Dalkore
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1026

Mining since 2010 & Hosting since 2012

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2013, 04:35:18 AM

I would like to point out that is do feel it was intentional to announce their ASIC way early without the estimated delivery time being realistic. The effect was to scare potential competitors.  I know how I felt when it was announced that day.  I was like "so soon?" and "man, they are going to lock it down Sad".   Being this late is inexcusable as a fluke.

Hosting: Low as $60.00 per KW - Link
Transaction List: jayson3 +5 - ColdHardMetal +3 - Nolo +2 - CoinHoarder +1 - Elxiliath +1 - tymm0 +1 - Johnniewalker +1 - Oscer +1 - Davidj411 +1 - BitCoiner2012 +1 - dstruct2k +1 - Philj +1 - camolist +1 - exahash +1 - Littleshop +1 - Severian +1 - DebitMe +1 - lepenguin +1 - StringTheory +1 - amagimetals +1 - jcoin200 +1 - serp +1 - klintay +1 - -droid- +1 - FlutterPie +1
MooC Tals

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 07:27:53 AM

I feel bad for the other guys. He's watching Btc going to 35 dollars and he can't mine them.

Alas my question is still unanswered..........idle
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 07:32:18 AM

I feel bad for the other guys. He's watching Btc going to 35 dollars and he can't mine them.

Josh's silence on the matter of why delays happened in November and December will continue.

Josh knows they messed up. If they told the truth in 2012 they would not have as much preorder customer money as they do now.

It's a ponzi scheme. No product just promises to deliver. But they can "offer refunds". Just not to 100% of their customers.

Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Beans

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 08:13:20 AM

Josh's silence on the matter of why delays happened in November and December will continue.

Josh knows they messed up. If they told the truth in 2012 they would not have as much preorder customer money as they do now.

It's a ponzi scheme. No product just promises to deliver. But they can "offer refunds". Just not to 100% of their customers.

Cheesy

Then you should probably not order one then. Might be a good idea to stop trolling the forums and get some fresh air for a change as well. The only scam is the bs timelines and changing their order policy after people paid for products. I would have made enough money to purchase a nice home off the new btc price had I not given it to them. If I find out Joe Bob ordered yesterday and got his unit after I paid 11 months ago, I will be using the rest of my money to hire some lawyers.
MooC Tals

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 08:31:37 AM

Cheesy

Then you should probably not order one then. Might be a good idea to stop trolling the forums and get some fresh air for a change as well. The only scam is the bs timelines and changing their order policy after people paid for products. I would have made enough money to purchase a nice home off the new btc price had I not given it to them. If I find out Joe Bob ordered yesterday and got his unit after I paid 11 months ago, I will be using the rest of my money to hire some lawyers.

My October 2012 order was my first miner. I'm just getting into this and learning. I'm so pissed cus I was gonna buy the BTCFPGA units and mine with that but this fucken asic bull shit got me waiting and still am.

I have been in the mean time I been learning to run every miner out there in Linux and windows on my bullshit acer aspire one laptop that gives me 2.3 khs rate.

For fuck sakes I can't even buy a computer and build one to mine cuz any fucken second the asics are coming.

I been in limbo for 5 months now and bored out my skull. Then BTC goes to 33 and my jaw drops.

BFL Y U NO SHIP?
pinger
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin - Resistance is futile

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2013, 08:55:57 AM

They got no product, yet.

For rent
Beans

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 09:12:52 AM

Really? Thank you detective pinger..
pinger
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin - Resistance is futile

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2013, 11:18:04 AM

Really? Thank you detective pinger..

Of course they got, they are burning them winning all the BTC they can before shipping their ASICS  Grin

For rent
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: