Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I buy and Sell for PAYPAL !! Get over it.  (Read 6273 times)
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 07:12:00 AM

Thanks for all of the input and concern, but get over it!! Every time i post that I am looking for BTC or LTC for my PPUSD I dont need your two cent!

Check me out i have references! Stop hating and stop hi jacking!

this is not directed at any mods and especially not john the dog he is a great.  

I just looked I have had over 325 transactions and everyone (except one) was for PP!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 08:39:16 AM

You like risk?
The mayor of NYC wants to speak with you about your 32 ounce sodas, and some lady from the "Health Dept of America" is about to ring your phone and check if you always wear a condom.   Cheesy

sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 08:49:22 AM

No you guys like risk. I am risk adverse. That is why I sell the coins and dont hold them. When I get coins I get rid of them as fast as possible and to the lady from the health department if i wanted to have shitty sex and go home disappointed then I might want to wear a condom, but that situation has never come up,  and to bloomberg you can have my two liter when you pry it from my cheeto covered hands after my heart stops from heart disease.  Smiley

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 09:22:49 AM

Stop hating and stop hi jacking!

Sorry to hijack your thread, ... seriously, but to interject.   

Neither party is safe in a PayPal transaction.  PayPal could reverse a transaction even if neither party reported a problem even should they suspect the funds were being used in violation of their user agreement.  (Their user agreement prohibits their payment network being used for the purchase of digital currency, specifically.)

So the people that are putting up the cautionary flag are doing so for the benefit of both buyer and seller.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 09:46:21 AM

Neither party is safe in a PayPal transaction.  PayPal could reverse a transaction even if neither party reported a problem even should they suspect the funds were being used in violation of their user agreement.  (Their user agreement prohibits their payment network being used for the purchase of digital currency, specifically.)

So the people that are putting up the cautionary flag are doing so for the benefit of both buyer and seller.

+1 He doesn't get it, but when he gets scammed he will be whining about it LMAO
hamdi

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 09:47:57 AM

good luck! if you scream that loud you attract scammers.
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 04:03:20 PM

God damn guys I am not scared of scammers I have dealt with a least a hundred scammers at this point. i like catching them it is fun. I know what I am doing I know how to find scammers and i know how to sell for PP!

Seriously thanks for the concern but I have been selling for 7 months now. I have over 190 customers and I have had one charge back from the first month that i started.

I understand this issue from all sides. thanks

If you want to know how I sell for PP and dont get fucked you can go to my facebook page bitcoin friends and look at our procedure under photos.

I have sold around 90 coins on ebay with one charge back the first month I started.

So suck Paypal haters
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 04:08:23 PM

" (Their user agreement prohibits their payment network being used for the purchase of digital currency, specifically.)" bullshit they let me sell coins all the time on ebay. I have talked to PP about 20 times about selling BTC they dont give a shit, they have helped me develop methods to sell it.

Why would the give a shit it is great for them they get the fees and dont have to insure the transactions. I take all the risk and they get paid no matter what. 
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 04:14:07 PM

+1 He doesn't get it, but when he gets scammed he will be whining about it LMAO

You are the one who doesn't get it gweedo, dont worry about what I do. If I get scammed so the fuck what? It will just come out of the profit I got from selling to legit buyers. I look at this as a numbers game and a know who to trust game. My record speaks for it's self. I dont get scammed and I have tons of great customers.
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 04:14:59 PM

good luck! if you scream that loud you attract scammers.

Thanks  Grin
pinger
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin - Resistance is futile

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2013, 04:15:11 PM

You did it fine, the problem is that paypal can not agree with selling Bitcoins and cancel your account without an explanation. Is against its terms.

Good luck anyway. I still was waiting to mtgox to receive my bank transfer... but I preffer to pay with paypal. Wink

For rent
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 04:30:40 PM

First PP doesnt know when I sell bitcoins, Second they dont care it is not against it's policy's for you to sell digital items. It is against their policy's to act as a currency exchange.
And lastly it is a good thing I dont sell bitcoins I sell the service of finding btc. The BTC are free you are paying me to find them. ( i know that is weak) but that is my story and I am sticking to it.
debianlinux

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 04:34:39 PM

It is against their policy's to act as a currency exchange...
..I dont sell bitcoins I sell the service of finding btc. The BTC are free you are paying me to find them...

I don't have a dog in this fight I don't give 2 shits what you do or do not do with PP and BTC.

That said, I want you to read those 2 sentences that are word for word from your post and consider what you just did there.
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 04:38:51 PM

I did say I know that it is weak. Thanks for pointing out what I already pointed out
debianlinux

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 04:47:15 PM

I know the law says murder is a crime but you see, what I do is simply take people's money for the service of ensuring that a person specified by the customer ceases to live within a predetermined amount of time. I feel confident that when I put it that way the law will overlook my business activity in favor of taking on the people who just come right out and admit they are murderers for hire.
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2013, 04:51:54 PM

It is funny  Smiley  but we are talking about bits it is not criminal, at least not yet.
akspecs

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 01:58:37 PM

Just out of curiosity, what is the benefit of selling btc via paypal?  excuse my ignorance.
sublime5447 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 04:51:32 PM

I can't believe anyone wouldn't know but, The advantage is this... Everyone has it (in Us), if you sell btc on ebay that is the payment method everyone uses.

So I am a ebay seller. When I sell it goes like this. I sell btc I get paypal if I want to get more btc I have to transfer from PP to my BANK from BANK to DWOLLA from DWOLLA to MT, GOX  this process takes between 6 to 10 days. Then as soon as I get the coins they are all gone and I am out of inventory again.

So I really need to be able to go pp btc pp btc pp btc. instantly. 
cptmooseinc

Activity: 396
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 05:07:05 PM

I think the point was sort of missed in your reply sublime...

The major benefit of selling BTC for Paypal on places like eBay is the high markup you get. BTC sold on eBay cost a lot more from what I've seen rather than if you purchased them at an exchange.

The Moose's Tip Jar: BTC - 1HoTm9ZqrEmD5Tvs5qAdPM311agyN3eHra
LTC - LPg9svS4dcK5Kzy6HUoef8icrnDxED3ZVA
akspecs

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 05:09:42 PM

I think the point was sort of missed in your reply sublime...

The major benefit of selling BTC for Paypal on places like eBay is the high markup you get. BTC sold on eBay cost a lot more from what I've seen rather than if you purchased them at an exchange.

But what about the charge back problem?  This looks and sounds scary IMHO.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: