Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:15:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Investment Type do you Prefer???  (Read 7823 times)
RavenHood

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:37:38 PM

In my opinion, will choose trading and gambling. Yes, both sides have their own risk also required skill and knowledge. But in trading, you can just set-up your money to buy at that range and sell it at that rate so that it will be easy to you. But if you want a real trading you can also go to a live market to trade fast and gain plenty. By the word of gaining plenty of bitcoin or money, gambling is the king of that world by an hour you can earn it.
imdabest239

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:40:32 PM

If you really think that hyips and gambling are investments.. then the best thing that you can do is just get the fuck out of this forum to prevent yourself to lose money.
Just my advice, no intentions to offense.

PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:49:57 PM

In my opinion, gambling will not be highly effective, it depends too much on luck factor, high risk. I will choose trading, I think that this is a form of investment that can effectively bring about positive. Many people have made a high profit from the trade. It is also becoming an investment trend as the development of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency is growing. Although we need to learn and some time to practice but it is worthy it because trade can bring a lot of profit.
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:52:59 PM

i do trading for short term
and holding investment (?)
-learning trading step by step , still get loss but i hope i can learn by it and sometimes get profit Cheesy
- im hodl some coin , and i never check the price , and open it after 5-10 month
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:56:13 PM

In my opinion, will choose trading and gambling. Yes, both sides have their own risk also required skill and knowledge. But in trading, you can just set-up your money to buy at that range and sell it at that rate so that it will be easy to you. But if you want a real trading you can also go to a live market to trade fast and gain plenty. By the word of gaining plenty of bitcoin or money, gambling is the king of that world by an hour you can earn it.
You can earn but chances of losing is much bigger in anyhow, gambling is really a big no in terms of using your money wisely, trading should be the good option as we can learn more and we will be able to teach our self controlling our emotions and start to build our own strategy to gain much bigger when we are already in an actual trade.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:57:09 PM

Scam project? LOL
But yeah, you can have huge profit from pump and dump coin, but will be a pain in the ass for the victim who buy it at high prices LOL
No, this one is just a joke, please dont participate in that kind of useless coin without real project.

Bounty, ICO is still my favorite way to invest. Being early adopter gives many benefit, as long as we do our homework to choose real coin with real project.

Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:59:34 PM

I prefer to have two types of investments although it's both difficult and needs a proper education or ability that can be obtain through reading and observations, these two are the trading and the ICO investments, both seems to be hard but if you gain the required knowledge, this would be an easy and enjoyable way of earning for yourself Smiley
(sorry but BOUNTY is not an investment) Cheesy

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
learner 7

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:27:37 PM

I prefer to have two types of investments although it's both difficult and needs a proper education or ability that can be obtain through reading and observations, these two are the trading and the ICO investments, both seems to be hard but if you gain the required knowledge, this would be an easy and enjoyable way of earning for yourself Smiley
(sorry but BOUNTY is not an investment) Cheesy
Let me not agree with you that the bouti is not an investment - we invest our time right away in the project, and the investor who buys the coins pays the money for which he gave his time)))
Vin183~

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:40:37 PM

I prefer to be a trading than gambling, bcos gambling is more dangerous you can lost big money than profit.
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:06:49 PM

For me, the type of investment I will prefer is trading and mining. In trading, you just need knowledge about selling, marketing and focus on it. Theirs a lot of sites that you can trade if you want bitcoin, ethereum, altcoin or any other coin. Also, in trading, you can control your own money if you will buy now or just hold you bitcoin at your effective price.In mining you just do a simple way, set-up your computer or miner very well and monitor it. Smiley
alihassan99

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:22:55 PM

for your options i will prefer tradings. trading is good option and you must choose some good and potential coin. and buy at low price and sell them when they are at high price. but remember some coins are pump and dump coins, when they are dump after pump their is very little chance of them to rise again. while some are good to hold them for long time and price increases with holding them...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:23:33 AM

Yes trading is like gambling but i will still prefer trading over gambling because its more profitable and we can make a living out of it. And of course investing in bitcoin is the best because of the increasing price. Though its fluctuating but its still the best investment for me.
zorchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:42:22 AM

Most of the leave still for the long term, but to trade that part should be given, as without it))
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:09:12 AM

I only trust trading on those options. Crowdfunding might work but still no. And gambling are going to  suck you in hellhole once you can't fight the urge of not gambling while Hyips just means "let them steal your money" .
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:22:39 AM

for the time being my investment is to store the ER20 tokens I get from bounty, airdrop and also the signature campaign. By holding the tokens I get from there, maybe next I will wait for the right price to sell. Right now that's just what I'm doing, for the next stage maybe I'll invest with ETH.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:39:20 AM

There are so many investment program existing out there and i want to here the pulse of the people where they would prefer to invest and why. so other people here may knew that they can earn in different forms and different ways in online world.

Types of investments

1. Gambling - Chances to earn big in just an hour
2. Tradings - Need proper learnings and monitoring tp avoid lose.
3. Hyips - Ponzi Scheme And risky
4. Crownfunding - earn by gh and ph.

Which do you prefered investment above do you see  you can earn and why.

Well, it is based on my opinion. From above option, i am comfortable with trading method. But for me, i will buy and hold for a long period of time and sell it later ( it is still called a trading right?)
And i would not recommend gambling and hyip at all.
For me, the most comfortable investment i am doing right now is to invest on bitcoin, and the best way to earn is by doing work and get paid with bitcoin. As you spend your energy and time, you earn bitcoin, and then you hold that bitcoin till it reach your moon.

howlong3098

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:44:41 AM

Investing in mining is my choice, because we can control and be able to see them generate daily profits.
helars2008

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:07:00 AM

There was a time that i have invested with hyip.
I know it will surely fall into a scam but i have taken the risk.
And i was able to withdraw my investment along with substantial income.
Weeks later the site closed.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
konfuci

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:13:57 AM

All such Investments are just a matter of luck. I only prefer long-term investment if the technology of a particular Coin/Product is strong and user-friendly.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:17:26 AM

I'll go with trading yes it is risky but if you have proper learning which available almost all online, you can study free or paid in some service, trading is my trading type and strategy to earn more because it is easy to learn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: