Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Investment Type do you Prefer???  (Read 7823 times)
Bodiul1975

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:45:15 PM

I like to deal with low risk rewards like choosing to invest in forex trading, stockmaking, if you work on a quieter mind to understand these things then there is a greater profit potential.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:10:13 PM

I would never go for gambling and ponzy schemes. I think trading is a good way for investing your money.
jekzy

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 06:07:32 AM

There are so many investment program existing out there and i want to here the pulse of the people where they would prefer to invest and why. so other people here may knew that they can earn in different forms and different ways in online world.

Types of investments

1. Gambling - Chances to earn big in just an hour
2. Tradings - Need proper learnings and monitoring tp avoid lose.
3. Hyips - Ponzi Scheme And risky
4. Crownfunding - earn by gh and ph.

Which do you prefered investment above do you see  you can earn and why.
I already tried gambling,mining but i stopped to play when my friend refer mo to join deeponion community because it has good and strong community.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:20:44 AM

I don't prefer gambling since I don't have a lot of extra savings in my account. Because gambling is either you go prosper or go home. Its risks are too high. I much prefer trading since I can do research and make an educated prediction on how will the market go through the next weeks, months and years.
Anything is better if you know and you can win almost in what you do but if not then its not that is simply how things work for everyone thats the reason why people have different ideas and opinion about in every type while most of the answers will go for trading which i have bet it on.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
yytcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:36:39 AM
Merited by xapwxrm5742 (5)

Before answering this question, we first understand the difference between gambling and trading. I think gambling is a kind of luck gambling. It does not need our professional knowledge, it just needs our luck and throws money in. The result It is not a win or lose, a bet can not be regrettable, but trading is much less risky than gambling, and you can also regret it, which needs to be based on your own judgment and needs all aspects of knowledge, so if I choose, I prefer to trading than gambling.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

There are so many investment program existing out there and i want to here the pulse of the people where they would prefer to invest and why. so other people here may knew that they can earn in different forms and different ways in online world.

Types of investments

Is the Gambling investment? I am not sure about it, it is something like playing, you need luck and not experience.
Cgrbb

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:44:39 AM

i am trying to trade. as many of users told that it is not so easy. there are too many risks.
like the whole life its gambling . Undecided
Pamela Jobelle

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

It does not need our professional knowledge, it just needs our luck and throws money in. Every investment is a gamble. Pure gambling is just raw luck, so if I do it I only do it for fun and in small amounts. So I would prefeer to invest in something that I think is undervalued because of reasons, like a solid project such as Maidsafe, which I think is severely undervalued at the moment.
There are few alts investing money at, but few I think are undervalued, which can lead to good profit in the future.
David454545

Activity: 71
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:46:43 AM

in gambling like you are say you have a chance to earn large amount of money but gambling is so risky because you have also chance to lose. You are so lucky if you win but if you lose it's so hard to conceding. In trading, you have to do is to give your full efforts, lots of skills and techniques, and be work harder.There's emotional highs and lows but its all fun. Never invest more than you can afford to loose.
Its easy to try chase loses but I like it for the fun and entertainment.
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

I prefer gambling, even its risky, because in gambling you have the chance to earn high profit. It takes only on a short period of time just to earn, you don't needs to spend time and wait for the right time. In gambling it need sacrifice so that you become success and earn easily. Gambling investment is better for investment, it need only more strategies only and there's always a more chances of winning.
SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

Among the four types of investments you have said, I am well knowledgeable about Trading. Ever since the early years of our society Trading has been practiced and is still effective today so I would prefer Trading. We all know that gambling has it's own high risk and high return vibe but I cannot risk such funds just to lose it. I hope this helps.  Wink

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

Among the four types of investments you have said, I am well knowledgeable about Trading. Ever since the early years of our society Trading has been practiced and is still effective today so I would prefer Trading. We all know that gambling has it's own high risk and high return vibe but I cannot risk such funds just to lose it. I hope this helps.  Wink

There are lot of investment type to choose from, depending on what is comfortable to you. Some needs takes time yet safer and others are instant yet too risky. It depends on your guts to risk what you have. Gambling is one risky way but if you have a good fortune then good for you. For me, as new I would prefer the safer the better way of investing. Or I’ll be sorry.
Chinatsu Akasaki

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:21:07 AM

Types of investments

Almost all programs created that was mentioned are all legit and effective way of earning bitcoins. We all come from different places with different expertise  in an online world. As I discovered, for me, one of the best way to earn bitcoin i preferred  the most is by trading. Thou trading is one the most complex and hard way of earning bitcoin at least it the most legit above all unlike gambling. The risk in trading is all in your hands and in the market. It'll teach you how to value your assets more.
David454545

Activity: 71
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:25:48 AM

I've lost a lot in gambling. but the usual things, because I'm playing having fun and never spend money on gambling. so I felt I would never lose by gambling risk. because the main income always I save.Different individuals would prefer different investments,  which depend on their risk-appetites. For me, if I'm going to try other stuff, I'm only going to risk what I can afford to lose.
ommochain

Activity: 121
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:34:10 AM

I hate gambling, I think gambling is not an investment. Occasionally participating in gambling activities, will make people get pleasure, but regular gambling will make people break away from, loss of labor.
dicom

Activity: 123
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:38:01 AM

I am a finance professional, individuals prefer to invest in stocks and securities, occasionally buy bitcoin, and seldom participate in gambling activities.
RNGfight

Activity: 196

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:41:35 AM

I think I would like to have a sound investment and profit, so I will know various books and learn about blockchain knowledge.
I'm not going to be involved in bitcoin gambling and other ponzi schemes that are likely to get rich quickly.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
rontme

Activity: 101
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 09:47:07 AM

Much of the gamble depends on luck, having nothing to do with its own experience and knowledge. Risks are high and can not guess the trend. I prefer real investment, for example: real estate.
SungkZ

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:37:26 PM

I prefer trading, number one reason is because of the volatility of cryptos. You just need to study and do some research about the Altcoin you wanted to buy and hold. The next BTC is just out there somewhere.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:54:14 PM

Going with any of the choices from the OP is like a gambling which risking your money but i'd rather go with trading and or with crowd funding or ICO investing since it is the legitimate way of earning using my knowledge about how and what of the cryptos. Smiley

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: