Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:52:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Investment Type do you Prefer???  (Read 7823 times)
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

I think trading is the best way among all of the option. Gambling is the worst way to earn bitcoin.  You have to research about it and need to gain some knowledge about coin market . it is easy if you have knowledge about the coin.  So I would like to go with trading

aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

I think a suitable investment for now is trading. but to start the world of trading requires capital. because trading generates enough profit if it has a smart strategy and minimizes losses.
sidebyside

Activity: 245

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

If I get more bitcoin I'll use it for business. I can open a chain of restaurants. The primary payment method is bitcoin. That is my future plan. It gives me more bitcoin and helps people connect bitcoin users together

ThishD

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

I think Trading is the best way for invest.I Recommended that.But before You start trading, you must learn about trading.If you do not learning about trading you will be get lost your whole Investment.And also i Recommended Gambling.But not for all time.But if you do it correctly you can be a Millionaire in one Night.If you lost other side also same.Main thing is not addicted to gambling.Finally i think best way for Investment is Trading.
Eric01

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

Im more likely fond on Trading because in trading I have the rights ans my decisions is always in my hands that no one should I listen to and no one handle my investment only me. So when I bankrupt it is my own decision and when I profit it is also my own decision.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:25:10 PM

Im more likely fond on Trading because in trading I have the rights ans my decisions is always in my hands that no one should I listen to and no one handle my investment only me. So when I bankrupt it is my own decision and when I profit it is also my own decision.

I like that type investment that can create income in both short terms and long terms. The short terms investment is a good way to create income with bitcoin for daily life needs. While the long terms investment is very good for the future planning. The long term investment will give you a high income in the future and will make you rich too. while the short terms investment will only support you in you daily life needs and dreams.
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:43:05 PM

The type of investment I prefer is crowdfunding because  investing in crowdfundung will directly add value to existing companies and ideas.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Terry05

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:43:55 PM

For me, I prefer Trading though I have limited knowledge in trading but I would love to try it because I heard from a friend of mine and other crypto groups that you can earn big profit in trading. For now I already have one trading account and start to buy some bitcoin and altcoin like ETH and Dodge coin
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

I like tradings. I never go for gambling when it's about investments because I am not willing to take such big risks
monika27

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

If I had some bitcoins to spare, I'd go with trading. It's the least risky option from what was listed. I'm not the gambling type and my appetite for risky moves is not that huge. I'm more of a conservative investor / speculator who would rather hold on to bitcoin than venture in other stuff.
Baneme

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:04:21 PM

Can you give an example for each type of investment please ?
Thank you
jekzy

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 04:17:15 AM

There are so many investment program existing out there and i want to here the pulse of the people where they would prefer to invest and why. so other people here may knew that they can earn in different forms and different ways in online world.

Types of investments

1. Gambling - Chances to earn big in just an hour
2. Tradings - Need proper learnings and monitoring tp avoid lose.
3. Hyips - Ponzi Scheme And risky
4. Crownfunding - earn by gh and ph.

Which do you prefered investment above do you see  you can earn and why.
all types of investment have a high risk because you can lost your money anytime especially gambling and Ponzi i would stay away from those types of investment but if i have to choose from those list i personally will choose Trading even though there is no guarantee i will get profit but trading is more fair than Gambling and Ponzi

Yeah your money can be dissapear anytime because there's so many scam investment now.i know trading is good but i prefer to invest in deeponion.
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:22:48 AM

There are so many investment program existing out there and i want to here the pulse of the people where they would prefer to invest and why. so other people here may knew that they can earn in different forms and different ways in online world.

Types of investments

I think trading and crowdfunding is good. But I prefer like to do something easier like run masternode or staking coin in my wallet or posw or mining. I love passive income, for now my strategy is to grow my asset.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:23:10 AM

Basically, I love trading because of the rapid growth of profit. I think Trading is the platform where you can gain a lot of money if you can manage it properly. I enjoy a lot this platform because it entertains also myself. that's why trading is the best platform for making a profit within a very short time period. But when the price trend goes down then trading platform is not a convenient platform for making the profit.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 08:05:41 AM

For me, I prefer trading because you gain money by your experience and knowledge about Bitcoin. Gambling is not recommended because it doesn't require any knowledge or experience at all it just needs luck. I do not like also the HYIP because it is really risky that most of them are scams. Crowdfunding is also a good way of investment, it is not risky unlike HYIP.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:37:07 AM

I preferred ICO investment because they are cheap and they are fast in multiplying their prices which is also the same that will happen to my money. The different ICO's are the proof that making money is easy online because once you find a great ICO then invested your money then you can easily expect great income from that investment in just a few weeks.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

I prefer gambling, even its risky, because in gambling you have the chance to earn high profit. It takes only on a short period of time just to earn, you don't needs to spend time and wait for the right time. In gambling it need sacrifice so that you become success and earn easily. Gambling investment is better for investment, it need only more strategies only and there's always a more chances of winning.

And once more, gambling is not type of investment, it is risk, and depends on luck, so be careful.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 11:05:56 PM

I preferred ICO investment because they are cheap and they are fast in multiplying their prices which is also the same that will happen to my money. The different ICO's are the proof that making money is easy online because once you find a great ICO then invested your money then you can easily expect great income from that investment in just a few weeks.

I agree with you. Buy altcoin at a cheap price, then when launching the price goes up many times over. This is very fun. However, it takes analysis and a bit of luck, because many projects are scam. But if the dev project is good, has a solid team, and the progress is good, then certainly the ico project will be successful.

Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:08:41 PM

Maybe everyone chooses to trade, while it is a very good thing to invest our funds in order to stay awake and multiply ..
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:14:43 PM

Types of investments

Among those four choices you have listed, I will just choose trading more likely than others because it is my most common way of earning Bitcoin and that was the only thing that I know in the list which is profitable for my part in several times that I have been using it. This was the only thing or type of investment that I am always into so I prefer using trading rather than those other three you have listed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: