Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:42:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Investment Type do you Prefer???  (Read 7823 times)
Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:15:00 PM

Diversified plan is good than just spending on trade or investment in specific. If a part is invested into trading automatically the user will be active analyzing the market as well gains a sustained earning. Same when we think of investing on altcoins and holding long, this will give long term profiting based on growth achieved.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:24:44 PM

There are so many investment program existing out there and i want to here the pulse of the people where they would prefer to invest and why. so other people here may knew that they can earn in different forms and different ways in online world.

Types of investments

1. Gambling - Chances to earn big in just an hour
2. Tradings - Need proper learnings and monitoring tp avoid lose.
3. Hyips - Ponzi Scheme And risky
4. Crownfunding - earn by gh and ph.

Which do you prefered investment above do you see  you can earn and why.

I would choose trading only.  As you havd mentioned,  each of those has negative effects.  In trading,  it is just simply.  For me,  I choosing a long term investment thats why I dont need to monitor my coins because I chose long term.  Aside from that,  Some of my tokes just came from ICO so I dont need to worry if the price of it gets dump because I didnt use my own money to buy it.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:51:12 PM

Trading is definetly the best option. It actually isnt that hard to do, and the profit is good if you know how to do it properly. I do not consider gambling as an investment - it is just throwing money away, you will win maybe once and lose everything trying to win again. The other two are not just good, I do not even consider thinking abou them.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
siguria

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:52:17 PM

I would choose trading because by trading you can learn how to control your greed and have patience skills that are usable in daily life as well.
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:08:30 AM

If you have all the time to go through financial statements, conducting background checks, going through projections and growth charts as well as being ready to play the market then you may consider trading but it is not going to be a walk in the park. For investing you have to do thorough research and be certain that the companies you want to put your money in are stable. It is advisable that you check the companies foundation especially; financial background, consistent growth and profit by extending to several years that have passed. You also need to find out about the organizations leadership structure and how it is performing against its competitors in the industry as well as well as identifying projects that they are planning to undertake which you think will make the organization perform well in future.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:10:02 AM

Well, its really up to you. If you prefer gambling and so be it. Its risky in some point but I think you already know the consequences. I would like to suggest trading because it's safe and somewhat legit. It's also profitable but need to learn more about it.
adsadsx

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:23:21 AM

I am trading bitcoin since long time, and I have also made some good profits at regular intervals so I would prefer to invest my money in trading.

In essence, investment is also a kind of gambling behavior. It can be divided into conservative type, accumulative type, follow-up type and independent type. Only knowing exactly what type of investment personality we belong to can we objectively see the pros and cons of our own personality and try our best to make up Short, make smarter investment choices.
bjjobg55206

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:50:07 AM

Every investment is a gamble. Pure gambling is just raw luck, so if I do it I only do it for fun and in small amounts. So I would prefeer to invest in something that I think is undervalued because of reasons, like a solid project such as Maidsafe, which I think is severely undervalued at the moment.
There are few alts investing money at, but few I think are undervalued, which can lead to good profit in the future.

Different people like different types of investment, just like a thousand readers have a thousand Hamlet. And I prefer a steady investment.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 560

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:01:05 AM

There are so many investment program existing out there and i want to here the pulse of the people where they would prefer to invest and why. so other people here may knew that they can earn in different forms and different ways in online world.

Types of investments

Answer : I've tried it before, but gambling is not suitable to be done continuously, because I am afraid to lose all my money Grin

Answer : often try it, but always leads to panic selling due to market circumstances

Answer : I have been 2 years in the world of HYIP / Ponzi / Money Game and now I have stopped because it is very detrimental to others who last follow the program

Answer : GH and PH ? you mean like MMM ? I have never tried and disliked this system

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
qwesasd

Activity: 117
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

Every investment is a gamble. Pure gambling is just raw luck, so if I do it I only do it for fun and in small amounts. So I would prefeer to invest in something that I think is undervalued because of reasons, like a solid project such as Maidsafe, which I think is severely undervalued at the moment.
There are few alts investing money at, but few I think are undervalued, which can lead to good profit in the future.

Different people like different types of investment, just like a thousand readers have a thousand Hamlet. And I prefer a steady investment.
You are right, it depends on everyone's character, adventurous choice of trading or gambling investment, if you worry about losing their own money, people are more suitable for sound investment.
moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:36:49 AM

Not much I do, I just use trading. daily trading on altcoin that I do to meet daily needs (choosing high volume trading allows me to play fast). I use ICO as well (utilizing when its coin enters the market, usually it will be cheap when first entering the market). and lastly, invest in bitcoin for the long term, because this is the only crypto I rely on.
Nyeyzel

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

All Investment is risky, trading or gambling you may lose money anytime. In trading less risky you have a good chance to control it. you can able to monitor the movement of the value, but you must have the experience with it because usually unexperienced people ended up losing their money.. in gambling, you must have more funds in able to win more, no experience required at all, BUT you should have more LUCK at all.
For me, ill do the trading less risky. I don’t have luck in gambit.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

Types of investments

Answer : I've tried it before, but gambling is not suitable to be done continuously, because I am afraid to lose all my money Grin

Answer : often try it, but always leads to panic selling due to market circumstances

Answer : I have been 2 years in the world of HYIP / Ponzi / Money Game and now I have stopped because it is very detrimental to others who last follow the program

Answer : GH and PH ? you mean like MMM ? I have never tried and disliked this system

I really like the number 2 and I still learn about trading until now and besides learning about trading, I learn about how to control myself because this is the most difficult that every trader has. and if we cannot control our selves then we only get panic at every time without we could make a profit at all.

I don't like MMM too even I have the account on their site but I never deposited my money to that site. actually, I am too confused with their system and I don't know if this program still exists or not.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:29:31 PM

I prefer long-term investments. Yes, it takes a long time, but it's safer, calmer. To trade on the exchange, you need to have a lot of patience, willpower and analytical ability, only then it can turn out. I prefer not to take risks.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

I prefer trading for a long time - to buy a crypto currency, put a warrant for the sale of + 100-200%. And you are free.
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:52:13 PM

I prefer the second option - trading. The rest are very risky and not reliable. Especially the first option - gambling. You are more likely to go into minus than earn a profit.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:02:15 PM

Types of investments

i guess you missed the HOLDING in which one of the safest and secured for of investment,though i recognized trading too,while gambling for me wasnt investment it was only just a trial and error thing that doesnt require skills but only luck..well for me its TRADING AND HOLDING  is what i am doing now
edsnow2017

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

Types of investments

I prefer trading since trading is my part but trading needs a skills and a little amount of money to start with anything in that list was need money trading can give you maximized profit in your money but I just thought that gambling isn't an investment it's a game of chances a game of possibilities you cannot get an assurance if you will get back your money or not.Mostly Hyips nowadays is not for long term HYIPS get scam after a 3 days of running this is not suggested if you want to invest big amount of money. because you might loose all of it.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:10:18 PM

Not much I do, I just use trading. daily trading on altcoin that I do to meet daily needs (choosing high volume trading allows me to play fast). I use ICO as well (utilizing when its coin enters the market, usually it will be cheap when first entering the market). and lastly, invest in bitcoin for the long term, because this is the only crypto I rely on.
Trading is indeed one of the best options we can do right now. Choosing ICO is part of entering some of the investment we have to follow the project. some people who dare to take risks will usually use a lot of money to follow the investment, if appropriate then the results will be satisfactory. That is the thing that needs to be rewarded and for me trading and investing in a project can bring unlimited income.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:15:14 PM

Types of investments

Gambling includes game of luck and Trading needs knowledge about it so i prefer trading since i can say im knowledgeable and kinda most comfortable in that than the most type of investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: