Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Investment Type do you Prefer???  (Read 7821 times)
TheGreatUnknown

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:34:31 PM

I prefer trading or investing in a stock market or here in bitcoin rather than putting it in a bank because If you keep your money in your back pocket or in the bank instead of investing it, your money doesn't work for you and you will never have more money than what you save. By investing your money, you are getting your money to generate more money by earning interest on what you put away or by buying and selling assets that increase in value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Owl129

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:45:20 PM

For me i prefer trading and investing your money in some online and offline market. It will give me a high probability of a high profit in return since investing in many market or business will always result in profit for me. Investing my money in different market and business is risky so first we need always to study the business stocks if it goes high in the previous years and if not go and look for other business or market. always look for a good business to invest on and don't put all your money in one investment for it is risky. Put it in different market because there is no possibility that all of it will fail there will always be success in each investment you made if you distribute it. And for trading always study where you trade you money or coin with look for a successful crypto that will increase in price in weeks or months. always be intelligent in every decision you make in your money.

jackson2010

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

I like trading.
Instead of always carrying cash at your side and taking more risk, you only need to use trade coin to increase profits, just have a little observation and analysis, you will earn a high interest.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:18:44 AM

i prefer trading in trading we can buy low and sell high and in crypto currencies it is more possible because of market conditions
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:46:49 AM

Todays way of living is very different. You should be financially intellect for you to have a good life. Spreading your investment in many option where to invest can give big profit to you. Long term investment like what do we do in stock is a good choice. You can also have short term basis like in bitcoin. There are so many other option like real state, business, bank, mutual fund etc. Dont keep your money in just one place. At least in case something bad will happen, you still have other source where you spread your savings.
muhammed27aslam

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:48:51 AM

Long term investment for at least 6 months.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:47:17 AM

We often hear that "eggs cannot be put in the same basket", which is almost always understood by every investor, but it is still a bad investment.

I would rather trade than gamble. Gambling is the most dangerous investment.
Hillthy

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:00:59 AM

I like to invest more than trader. By holding and maintaining the pennies that are creating the trend and value to use in the community in the future, it creates profitable effects. In addition, the trader needs too much time on the search, updating information, market influences. I have my own job and have no choice for time to do it. However, sometimes combining the two couples at the same time produces great results.

Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:09:56 AM

Yes, you are right there are so many investment program existing out there but I want to go with bitcoin.It is very popular now in a day.It gives  high profit who was invest there.Every year it's price value is increasing. so I want to investment  in bitcoin.
LorenoCoin

Activity: 293
Merit: 11

Eros Di Caeli

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:13:09 AM

in the case of investing I prefer to trading, because although it is risky, if you take a good follow-up to the cryptocurrencies you can get to earn a good amount of money, in fact I intend to do it, I have a few dollars to start do, if they have or recommend a cryptocurrency that they see going up, I would appreciate if you inform me.
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:05:14 AM

All of them is a type of gambling but I prefer in trading even if it is too slow to earn more money because you need to wait until the right time to trade but wise or slowly but surely. But then you need to careful on trading because the fee will secretly loose your profit.
AlexanderAnthony

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:50:01 AM

I'm the type of human who loves to gamble so Gambling is the first thing that comes into my mind because for me I like the thrill that I will win it all or lose it all and I always want to take that last shot and as much as possible in the fas. So I choose gambling because that's what's work for me.

Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:01:19 AM

I would prefer Trading and Crowdfunding. Its the best investment that we can managed, with financial management we could reduce the risk and able to take profit daily.

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
zsfdsz

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:26:35 AM

There are so many investment program existing out there and i want to here the pulse of the people where they would prefer to invest and why. so other people here may knew that they can earn in different forms and different ways in online world.

Types of investments

1. Gambling - Chances to earn big in just an hour
2. Tradings - Need proper learnings and monitoring tp avoid lose.
3. Hyips - Ponzi Scheme And risky
4. Crownfunding - earn by gh and ph.

Which do you prefered investment above do you see  you can earn and why.
i guess you missed the HOLDING in which one of the safest and secured for of investment,though i recognized trading too,while gambling for me wasnt investment it was only just a trial and error thing that doesnt require skills but only luck..well for me its TRADING AND HOLDING  is what i am doing now

Every investment is a gamble. I think what kind of investment to accept depends on the personal mentality of multiple gamblers, are willing to accept high-risk high-yielding investment philosophy.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:29:59 AM

All of them is a type of gambling but I prefer in trading even if it is too slow to earn more money because you need to wait until the right time to trade but wise or slowly but surely. But then you need to careful on trading because the fee will secretly loose your profit.
If we have a big capital in trading you'll eventually earn easily, especially if the alt pumps. We just need to choose the best coin whenever we do trading. Day trading is a good job too if have plenty of hold coins.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:11:21 AM

There are so many investment program existing out there and i want to here the pulse of the people where they would prefer to invest and why. so other people here may knew that they can earn in different forms and different ways in online world.

Types of investments

1. Gambling - Chances to earn big in just an hour
2. Tradings - Need proper learnings and monitoring tp avoid lose.
3. Hyips - Ponzi Scheme And risky
4. Crownfunding - earn by gh and ph.

Which do you prefered investment above do you see  you can earn and why.

I like the number two Tradition "ancient but great" strategy.
For me this type of investment more honest transparent and away from the dangers of a scam. In addition to avoiding losses monitoring is the key to success in carrying out this type of investment.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:52:15 AM

the best investment that really works for me is bitcoin only and I like the number 2 which is trading. I think with trading, we can buy many coins and hold it for some period of time and sell it if the price increase higher. investing in bitcoin is always works and this is why many people right now are trying to buy bitcoin because right now, the price is not too expensive so if we can buy now, then once the price increase higher, we can take a lot of money and we can wait the time comes.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

I chose Trading, because although trading must know tips and tricks so as not to fail. But i personally can overcome this by making a scheme in advance for the failure that can be minimized. Until now i always apply it when i want to do trading and the results are always right with the scheme i created. Trading is perfect for people who have a lot of time and high knowledge. My obstacle when trading is from an unstable internet connection. So luck can also make me successful in trading.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:47:10 AM

I chose Trading, because although trading must know tips and tricks so as not to fail. But i personally can overcome this by making a scheme in advance for the failure that can be minimized. Until now i always apply it when i want to do trading and the results are always right with the scheme i created. Trading is perfect for people who have a lot of time and high knowledge. My obstacle when trading is from an unstable internet connection. So luck can also make me successful in trading.

Yes I also think that trading is the best and effective. It is time consuming, but still it worth. And my personal opinion is that gambling is not the form of investment, it is just gambling and that's it.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:00:21 AM

I really like trading where the value of investment will increase if we choose the right option to invest because the benefits can be multiplied from the initial value
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: