Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:02:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Investment Type do you Prefer???  (Read 7823 times)
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:36:50 AM

I prefer trading sites and the other types of investment is very risky and you can loose your money every moment
darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

I do prefer to earn my money with Crownfunding is the great deal to offer to people like me as I read an article about you just need some money to buy the  the things needed and boom just the after return of it once you started to turn it on ad I hope I can make a small place where can I put that kind of investment type of tool maybe after this year I can build that place.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:51:56 PM

There are so many investment program existing out there and i want to here the pulse of the people where they would prefer to invest and why. so other people here may knew that they can earn in different forms and different ways in online world.

Types of investments

1. Gambling - Chances to earn big in just an hour
2. Tradings - Need proper learnings and monitoring tp avoid lose.
3. Hyips - Ponzi Scheme And risky
4. Crownfunding - earn by gh and ph.

Which do you prefered investment above do you see  you can earn and why.
For me i choose Trading because trading is the safest in that 4 types of investment although all of Bitcoin investments are gambling but trading is the best way to earn a huge profit here in Crypto because it depends on you what move you will make and it depends on your decision and strategy, Trading if good when you learn it it's worth.
pleght

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

Nobody wants to mention that you chose ponzi or gambling.It is not logical to do them anyway.Trading is the most innocent and logical.

Mersterious

Activity: 225
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

I think stocks requires not only guts but also patience, sometimes you need to wait for several years for your stocks to come back, and those spikes are both tempting and scary.
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

I prefer to trade but you have to make a big capital for it, if your capital is big for trading, the more money you can get back to. Even trading risk , requires you to be patient and patient in order to be successful in trading.

jamelyn

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:15:53 PM

I prefer trading because I can control my coins, when I should buy and sell. If its prices then voila there goes my profit I mostly purchase coins that have satisfactory backgrounds because developers of that coins are very hard working and always thinking for its future. I do short and long term trades, depending on how a coin behaves in the market because it very important to always monitor it in order to know when to buy and sell itn
Mystogan915

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

I will choose gambling and trading, first in trading because you can earn money by minute but you need a lot focus in trading. In gambling, you can earn more money in just one hour. Of course yes that is true, and if I am lucky i have an opportunity to win the jackpot price.
Dani33

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:32:04 PM

I prefer long term investment because working I don't have much time for make short profit so I try to buy convenient crypto currencies like now and just hold it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 04:33:26 PM

I prefer gambling, this is very easy and you don't need to think. Bet on red and get double up.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:01:27 PM

There is a lot of ways how to be successful in investment. Spreading your investment in many option where to invest can give big profit to you. Long term investment like what do we do in stock is a good choice. You can also have short term basis like in bitcoin. There are so many other option like real state, business, bank, mutual fund etc. Dont keep your money in just one place. At least in case something bad will happen, you still have other source where you spread your savings.
jackkun

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:07:15 PM

I love airdrop & bounty  because it is free.haha
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

I prefer long term investment because working I don't have much time for make short profit so I try to buy convenient crypto currencies like now and just hold it.
Longterm investment is good and don't think a working people can't do a short term investment. most of the people will go regular job and parallelly they will do trading. to make short term profit you no need to spend full day whenever you will get time just check the market that's it. but you have to check regularly then only you can able to make a profit in short time.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:38:02 AM

There are so many investment program existing out there and i want to here the pulse of the people where they would prefer to invest and why. so other people here may knew that they can earn in different forms and different ways in online world.

Types of investments

1. Gambling - Chances to earn big in just an hour
2. Tradings - Need proper learnings and monitoring tp avoid lose.
3. Hyips - Ponzi Scheme And risky
4. Crownfunding - earn by gh and ph.

Which do you prefered investment above do you see  you can earn and why.

I prefer to invest in Trading. Trading is a method of holding stocks for a short period of time. It could be for a week or more often a day. And trade if the price is at high price.
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:53:12 AM

I prefer to do trading than the other, gambling is the most dangerous investment, i lost the most at gambling
You not going to lose all if you invest in trading

I also choose trading because the life was at computer or technology.  Trading has a better for all coin that can be passive income by the power of demand by a single coin you chose.  Trading can be double your money in just a week or month but upcourse it is too risky because all easy money was risky.

I know that trading can be easily if you know some technique and know about news and the market flow.

Rampagoe004

Activity: 1442
Merit: 291

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:18:59 AM

I prefer traders rather than gambling or sponzy because gambling will have great harm to us If the loss in gambling all the assets we will lose, but in traders we will be able to profit and also we can invest in it in the long term

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:07:57 AM

By the way, why put gambling in the investment category? I do not agree with gambling, it will only spend your money instead of getting your profit, precisely you it could lose everything.
say no to gambling, better to choose ICO as an investment.
AhmadTem

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:26:39 AM

If you want to lose your money in just short time feel free to invest with gambling.It just gives you lose instead of any profit.I highly
reccomand you to invest with bitcoin or chose any good ICO.Trading is also a good investment.
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:43:34 AM

I have selected only trading .Before entering in crypto market, i used to trade in stock market.I don't have faith in gambling because it depends purely on luck.Crowdfunding needs some scheme aur product in which people may invest so there is required more effort.Punzy schemes are worthless because they collect money from people and cheat them .Only few starter get benefitted.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

for making an investment in cryptocurrency, we have many options that we can use. we can invest our money in bitcoin only, in bitcoin and altcoin or we can use our money to trade for some period. but I think I suggest to buy bitcoin and altcoin at the same time because with investing in bitcoin and altcoin, we can grow our money balance in the long-term but we only use the free money for this investment so if something bad happens like the price still down for a long time, we don't have to worry to get lost because the price for every coin will increase higher.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: