Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:36:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A4 Dominator, the 14nm LTC ASIC/Miners, in mass production, deliver in a week  (Read 9127 times)
Inno_ASIC (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 108

Innosilicon ASIC official representative

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2016, 01:02:38 PM
Last edit: November 01, 2016, 04:00:56 PM by Inno_ASIC

Update on Oct 25th, 2016:

Good news! As promised, A4 LTC miners are in mass production now. Innosilicon starts shipping since Oct 14th based on order sequence. Customer review should hit this forum soon. Folks, stay tuned!

If you order now, we promise delivery within 7 days after payment confirmation.

For those already paid, your orders are being processed, you will get it within a month.

For those who like to place orders for future delivery priority, contact us at zhangq@innosilicon.com.cn and luojm@innosilicon.com.cn or Skype: inno.miner for tracking.

Below are photos of our brand new machines for your reference.

Fraud Alert:
This is to announce that Innosilicon do NOT have a reseller called “Yang Rongdai”.
https://www.asicminermarket.com/
Facebook: Simon Yang

Any sales info from him is a fraud.

Recently we have found faked reseller claiming to sell A4 product online.  Please note that the only authorized reseller is Innosilicon itself.

If you want any sales info verified, you can go to our website. Without that correct Innosilicon email address, you take your own risk.

We do NOT have any so-called reseller globally.
Do NOT send money other than Innosilicon account.

-------------------------
Update on Oct 11th, 2016:

We've just updated our official webpages of A4 LTC Miners, with the freshly cooked video of our products.
Please go to http://www.innosilicon.com/html/mining-asic/14.html
                 http://www.innosilicon.com/html/mining-asic/15.html for your reference.

------------------------
Update on July 1st, 2016:

World Most Profitable A4 Dominator Miner is coming soon! Early batch goes fast with best efficiency ever and very limited quantity, and who are the lucky ones to get the access to the first batch will, with no doubt, enjoy the early gain before anybody else, that means big profit.

Pre-order price: 1800 USD per unit plus shipping fee, 5 units to start

Estimated delivery time: Starts from August and max delay is one month.

Warrantee: 45 days parts warranty

Specifications:
  • Part Number: INNOSILICON A4 Dominator 280Mhs per unit (+-10% performance, can be over-clocked at user's risk)
  • Size: Length 28cm * Width 12.8cm * Height 25cm
  • Net weight: 11KG (without PSU)
  • ASIC: A4, 80pcs
  • Blade: 4pcs
  • Voltage: +12V
  • Power efficiency: Initial batch will be defaulted at 3.2W/Mhs in Turbo mode, 2.2W/Mhs in Norminal mode, and 1.35W/Mhs in ultra low power mode
  • Required rated PSU: 1000W or above, 8 * PCI-E 6Pin
    PSU is external and exclusive to save your international shipping cost, which can be acquired used easily at low cost or reused from old version miners.
  • Included: Raspberry Pi, it is plug and play with your PSU

For interested parties, please contact us via email account: sales@innosilicon.com, zhangq@innosilicon.com.cn CC: sales@innosilicon.com.cn with your pre-order volume and shipment location info, we will feedback you with the payment instruction and pre-order confirmation. You can also contact our technical support via Skype: inno.miner for tracking. Due to limited supply of first batch, it will be offered at 1st come, 1st served pre-order approach. Shipping and handling is extra and user will be encouraged to arrange its own pickup/shipping or being charged based on DHL rate if shipping is handled by Innosilicon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A4 Dominator, the 14nm LTC ASIC/Miners, sample tested and open for pre-order

Innosilicon, the global leader in Bitcoin and Litecoin ASIC solutions, proudly announces that the world 1st 14nm A4 Dominator ASIC has passed sample test and is ready for mass shipment in 2 months.

With more than quadruple the power efficiency over the previous generation, A4 ASIC offers up to 4Mhs per chip LTC hash power with as low as 1.5W/MHs power consumption. This will allow for next gen A4 based scrypt miners reaching 400MHs to 500Mhs hash power per box. This performance puts A4 product head and shoulder above other miners as the most profitable mining server in the world. Nothing can touch the well-crafted A4 Dominator performance in the next 2 years! A4 ASIC/Miners are ready for pre-order now and shipping starts in July 2016.

A4 Dominator is a full custom optimized for power & reliability in the world’s most advanced 14nm process, with tremendously proven advantage over any 28nm nodes. In addition, newly added system reliability features that allow for maximized performance under any condition, such as automatic temperature and frequency control, as well as DCDC-less automatic on-board chip pass/fail self-test, maximize system performance and avoid heat damage.

The A4 Dominator ASIC, priced at discounted $12 per chip for early birds, will continue the fantastic A2 Terminator legacy in serving our mining community. With the unbeatable price and performance, A4 Dominator ASIC/Miner will revolutionize how we mine coins for the years to come.

To order: please contact us via email account: sales@innosilicon.com, zhangq@innosilicon.com.cn CC: sales@innosilicon.com.cn with your pre-order volume and shipment location info, we will feedback you with the pre-order price, payment instruction, and pre-order confirmation. You can also contact our technical support via Skype: inno.miner for tracking. Due to limited supply of first batch, it will be offered at 1st come, 1st served pre-ordered approach. Shipping and handling is extra and user will be encouraged to arrange its own pickup/shipping or being charged based on DHL rate if shipping is handled by Innosilicon.

Innosilicon Marketing

Innosilicon Mining ASIC official Account
Eyedol-X

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:08:10 PM

A4 Dominator, the 14nm LTC ASIC/Miners, sample tested and open for pre-order

Innosilicon, the global leader in Bitcoin and Litecoin ASIC solutions, proudly announces that the world 1st 14nm A4 Dominator ASIC has passed sample test and is ready for mass shipment in 2 months.

With more than quadruple the power efficiency over the previous generation, A4 ASIC offers up to 4Mhs per chip LTC hash power with as low as 1.5W/MHs power consumption. This will allow for next gen A4 based scrypt miners reaching 400MHs to 500Mhs hash power per box. This performance puts A4 product head and shoulder above other miners as the most profitable mining server in the world. Nothing can touch the well-crafted A4 Dominator performance in the next 2 years! A4 ASIC/Miners are ready for pre-order now and shipping starts in July 2016.

A4 Dominator is a full custom optimized for power & reliability in the world’s most advanced 14nm process, with tremendously proven advantage over any 28nm nodes. In addition, newly added system reliability features that allow for maximized performance under any condition, such as automatic temperature and frequency control, as well as DCDC-less automatic on-board chip pass/fail self-test, maximize system performance and avoid heat damage.

The A4 Dominator ASIC, priced at discounted $12 per chip for early birds, will continue the fantastic A2 Terminator legacy in serving our mining community. With the unbeatable price and performance, A4 Dominator ASIC/Miner will revolutionize how we mine coins for the years to come.

To order: please contact us via email account: sales@innosilicon.com, zhangq@innosilicon.com.cn CC: sales@innosilicon.com.cn with your pre-order volume and shipment location info, we will feedback you with the pre-order price, payment instruction, and pre-order confirmation. You can also contact our technical support via Skype: inno.miner for tracking. Due to limited supply of first batch, it will be offered at 1st come, 1st served pre-ordered approach. Shipping and handling is extra and user will be encouraged to arrange its own pickup/shipping or being charged based on DHL rate if shipping is handled by Innosilicon.

Innosilicon Marketing

I'm interested, sent an e-mail, confused on the actual price due to difference in range.
Eyedol-X

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 01:36:15 PM

Using information found here http://www.innosilicon.com/html/news/13.html

A4 Dominator ASIC & Miner Specifications:

A4 Miner: 400Mhs per 1KW power supply in one standard miner box
A4 ASIC: 3.5Mhs per chip performance at 2.5W/MHs nominal, see tables below on modes
Extreme Low Power: ASIC with large memory running at single rail 0.6V
One Start and New PCB: eliminate the need of DC-DC components and enable 14 to 20 A4 chips running off the single 12V DC supply
PSU Requirements: common PCI-E 8Pins/6+2Pins with 12V output
Included: Raspberry Pi running the most user friendly A2 terminator Software
Server Grid Reliability: Built-in high-procession temperature sensor for automatic chip protection and variable frequency operation to maximize chip life time

This breaks down to somewhere between 115 to 143 chips in an A4.

At $12 per chip the effective estimated price range is $1380 to $1716 depending on whether or not its 400MH or 500MH.

Hope that's accurate because if it is, super exciting news.
charles2k

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:23:09 PM

What is the minimum order quantity?
Picturs

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 02:29:30 PM

Not so exciting for most people. Litecoin mining is not very popular as the price is not going higher. If they produce a Ethereum chip, more people will be interested.
QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:50:28 AM

How are we suppposed to give a pre-order quantity when we have ZERO CLUE what the price is on the miners?

This is TOTALLY BACKWARDS.

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
jacobmayes94

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:18:21 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 02:43:10 PM by jacobmayes94

I have sent an email, I am interested.

Wonder what this means for KNC Titan owners this is a little sooner than I expected
mjgraham

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:57:17 AM

I sent an email but this is really an odd way to sell something, maybe I missed it but was there a data sheet out? use the same software? just interface it and go with the old cgminer. At $12 a chip if I didn't have to buy 10k of them would be cool, just when I started working on a way to software control the voltage on the A2 boards.

QuintLeo
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:27:11 AM

They have some basic specs out on the chip, very little available on the miner itself yet.

Why worry about cgminer, the A2 Terminator units were self-contained and from what I've seen the A4 is also self-contained (possibly might be "add power supply" like the Farm Boys") and appears to be based on the A2 design.

Titans should continue to be profitable for a while - and if you own a Titan and it's not achieved ROI by now, you're in trouble anyway or it was one of the many that had cores die young.

Probability of an Ethereum ASIC is basically ZERO - by the time someone could get one designed and into production, ETH will probably have gone POS or will only have a VERY FEW MONTHS left before it does go POS leaving way too short a time to achieve ROI on an ETH ASIC miner.

Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:41:24 AM

Yeah I sent them an email just to see if I'd get a reply. They got right back to me and asked 'how many'

I said TWO (should have said 20 duh just to get some replies) and they have ignored my other 2 emails since Smiley

too small fry ..they are chasing IPO and big miner $$$ without a lot of success imho

BUT they make other chips..not just asic's for ltc or btc...THUS the IPO $$$ was for making 14nm chips

if they DO get IPO $$ it is a win/win/win for them in

1) investors paid for 14nm equipment needed to make these scrypt miners and such equip can be used to make other 14nm chips by their firm (non-crypto)

2) they can build their data hall first using the above equipment and a much lower cost per chip and cost to mine them as a data hall

3) the 2 things above 'if successful' would be something to point to to get a) more IPO $$ or b) pursue 'bulk sales' of these 14nm chips to other data halls for equip

So my 'guess' is the A4 Dominator will be a limited run in that why sell a bunch and water down the $$$ made by your data hall miner operation with a lot of home miner users

they will make a few to show stuff exists (like sfards) but the main thrust imho if I am right was the expansion of equipment needed for their biz of 14nm chips

and their own data hall mining such (and no one else) till such point they go to bulk chip sales and move on..probably months later

I'm betting also the A4 Dominators or the relatively 'few' that will be available for 'pre-order' will run about $4k at the least...

we will see how close i am

supposedly this A4 Dominator is supposed to hit the 'world' in July 2016....looking a lot like butterfly labs vaporware at this point ....at least to the 'masses'

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Eyedol-X

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:51:14 PM

Yeah I sent them an email just to see if I'd get a reply. They got right back to me and asked 'how many'

I said TWO (should have said 20 duh just to get some replies) and they have ignored my other 2 emails since Smiley

too small fry ..they are chasing IPO and big miner $$$ without a lot of success imho

BUT they make other chips..not just asic's for ltc or btc...THUS the IPO $$$ was for making 14nm chips

1) investors paid for 14nm equipment needed to make these scrypt miners and such equip can be used to make other 14nm chips by their firm (non-crypto)

2) they can build their data hall first using the above equipment and a much lower cost per chip and cost to mine them as a data hall

3) the 2 things above 'if successful' would be something to point to to get a) more IPO $$ or b) pursue 'bulk sales' of these 14nm chips to other data halls for equip

So my 'guess' is the A4 Dominator will be a limited run in that why sell a bunch and water down the $$$ made by your data hall miner operation with a lot of home miner users

they will make a few to show stuff exists (like sfards) but the main thrust imho if I am right was the expansion of equipment needed for their biz of 14nm chips

and their own data hall mining such (and no one else) till such point they go to bulk chip sales and move on..probably months later

I'm betting also the A4 Dominators or the relatively 'few' that will be available for 'pre-order' will run about $4k at the least...

supposedly this A4 Dominator is supposed to hit the 'world' in July 2016....looking a lot like butterfly labs vaporware at this point ....at least to the 'masses'

Interesting approach, I said I wanted ONE in my e-mail that was sent within minutes after my post, I still haven't got a reply.

Guess this is another confirmation of who they are after.
mjgraham

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:01:41 PM

They have some basic specs out on the chip, very little available on the miner itself yet.

Why worry about cgminer, the A2 Terminator units were self-contained and from what I've seen the A4 is also self-contained (possibly might be "add power supply" like the Farm Boys") and appears to be based on the A2 design.

I guess I was just wondering if I bought some ASICs how would I make them work, I can build boards and design hardware, I am sure the A4 miners will be a good to go item but , at least me when I am thinking about designing something from the ground up having a little more info.

I didnt get a reply either to me email... go figure

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 04:36:18 PM

Interesting approach, I said I wanted ONE in my e-mail that was sent within minutes after my post, I still haven't got a reply.

Guess this is another confirmation of who they are after.

the first email I asked if i could get miners....they came back and said how many...i said 2 (should have said 20 to keep it going) last email I got Smiley

so yeah...you saying 1 right off..does seem to be the view "go away small fishy..we only want whales"

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
mjgraham

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:33:56 PM

Ha, I don't know why but I thought we were buying ASICs, I had just asked for info in the email, I was looking at getting like 200, I guess if they had though 200 complete miners been right on it.

jacobmayes94

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:56:24 PM

I had no response so far, I only wanted 1 or 2... Is this only for chips? Who could turn them into mining rigs for us?

Looks like we shouldn't retire the titans just yet Smiley
mjgraham

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:50:33 PM

No I think it is for complete miners, but they listed the asic price and left us all guessing, I was thinking it was for ASICs and I was going to design my own hardware but I'd guess that has already been done. After we add a case , heatsinks PCB costs and shipping I'd say 2.5 to 3k in costs would be a good guess.I just like building things.

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:12:32 PM

Scrypt gear is never cheap. Especially when they are the only manufacture. I am guessing about a year ROI time.

jacobmayes94

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:21:29 PM

I havn't had a response yet though
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:34:43 AM

Scrypt gear is never cheap. Especially when they are the only manufacture. I am guessing about a year ROI time.

IF they play this like most...big ass 'self-funded' IPO $$$ data center mining scrypt (like knc did with their 14nm btc chip never released it kept it for themselves) and very very few A4 Dominator units just to wave the flag that their equip really exists and thus flag more folk to invest in their data center farming...ie more newbie IPO $$$ much more cash then a group of newbie home miners of scrypt.

rinse/wash/repeat

A year is about right. Likely won't ROI in a year ...but I'd guess the same....the big svings is in their internal data hall mining scrypt

QuintLeo
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:52:57 AM

To the best of my knowlage, Innosilicon doesn't HAVE a datahall.

They also don't NEED an "IPO" - they have a long-established chip making business that appears to be quite profitible on it's own ALREADY.

On the other hand, they probably are pushing for initial sales to large farms and resellers like Zoomhash.

There is no real evidence that KNC ever deployed a significant amount of their "Solar" chip in quantity - at most, they managed to deploy enough of it to replace older miners and little if any more, since their block find rate never demonstrated a significant jump.

The Alcheminer folks have announced they're working on a "next gen" chip/miner, but no idea how far along they are on it - Innosilicon MIGHT end up with competition again in Scrypt eventually.

I sent an email asking about even APPROXIMATE miner pricing, specifying that I couldn't say "how many" without a PRICE. No reply yet, but that might be in part explained by the weekend.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: