Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:24:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICOO] ICO OpenLedger - THE OFFICIAL ICO PRE-LAUNCH TOKEN  (Read 39256 times)
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:24:05 AM

Any bounty for translating or signature or twitter follow or other?
thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:39:57 AM

Any bounty for translating or signature or twitter follow or other?
thanks!

Would love to join to these campaigns as well. I will definitely wait for the news about the bounties of this token. 
I shall also offer my Filipino translation, if you intend to spread the word to my fellow country men.  Grin

CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:50:47 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 10:09:05 AM by CCEDKaps

Having followed the thread now since yesterday, I realize I have to act now to try to get this back on track. I have no intention, nor have I ever had any kind of intention to do anything but offer added value overall to the cryptocurrency industry.

I have removed the advisory board and asked a few neutral people to try to get to the bottom of all of this. I wish for this ICO to be something special an worthwhile, and it has for sure not managed to get on its feet the right way.

I will be back with an update shortly an based on my conclusions give my answers here. I am here for all of you, thank you.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK
bitbitch

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:36:13 AM

can we please try to work on putting our personal 'issues' to one side and focus on this offering and whether it is a good investment or not.

Ronny, which company is making this offer? tak.
konelectric

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 12:43:33 PM

Anybody that has been around knows Ronnny Boesing is Not a scammer. Very well known and respected. Note how the same guys shit on all the new threads. Over compensating for of some other inadequacy....

Just saw a thread where a guy said etherium is a scam. Are you guys for real???

I agree, ronny the ceo of CCEDK is honest and not scamming, at least to my knowledge.

The whole tantrum in this thread is about the scum they let in the house.

I too think Ronny is a honest man. I have been following his work since the creation of CCEDK.

I don't think having a failed ICO makes you a scammer. From what I understand (I could be wrong) ICOs are 'donations', not a promise to make you money. So spend only what you can afford to lose.

I don't agree in calling people a racist without direct proof.

Just my two bitcoins.
Viva!

Activity: 840

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:02:50 PM

can we please try to work on putting our personal 'issues' to one side and focus on this offering and whether it is a good investment or not.

Ronny, which company is making this offer? tak.

The Icoo project earns money from the fees requested by two types of SUBJECT:

1) The subscribers of a new ICO through ICOO. Subscribers in exchange of a small commission will be able to trade the token signed in pre-launch on Open Ledger

2) The creators of new projects which will have a comprehensive platform for both emit and to promote (via BTSR and other channels)  their tokens through ICOO services for professionals.

The collected commissions, month to month will be burned by deflating the amount of ICOO coins in circulation.

ICOO over time will increase within  a certain amount of high-value tokens (such as DGD) becoming a real investment fund and at the same time a company that does business

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
Viva!

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 01:04:17 PM

I too think Ronny is a honest man. I have been following his work since the creation of CCEDK.

Yes it is I know him, he do so many interest and clever projects right now.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 01:18:55 PM

I was supposed to get a call to be on this board but no word so far about anything. Seems like Christopher Bates (bit.land) will be on it however spreading his time between the bit.land project and the open ledger project.  Roll Eyes

No idea that an ICO was being run either.

Backed out perhaps they never want to list their ICO to your site. They are still in the crowdfunding stage asking more than what they can afford will definitely make them bend backwards.
You might wanna create a thread about Christopher or Ronny being fraud for not having a word.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
nickhiggins123

Activity: 283

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 02:29:12 PM

I suggest all racists and trolls go elsewhere, this is meant as a serious suggestion to future alternative crowdfunding for any viable startups.

Dafuq? Who was being racist? I'm already out.
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 02:32:44 PM

I was supposed to get a call to be on this board but no word so far about anything. Seems like Christopher Bates (bit.land) will be on it however spreading his time between the bit.land project and the open ledger project.  Roll Eyes

Backed out perhaps they never want to list their ICO to your site. They are still in the crowdfunding stage asking more than what they can afford will definitely make them bend backwards.
You might wanna create a thread about Christopher or Ronny being fraud for not having a word.

I don't understand this post. I am not calling anyone a fraud. I just wanted to see if I could help get some legitimate projects on any site.

bitbitch

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 03:25:03 PM

I don't understand this post. I am not calling anyone a fraud. I just wanted to see if I could help get some legitimate projects on any site.

your 'delist' list has become a reference. an ICO may not want to risk it.
pixelpowered

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 06:11:06 PM

Having followed the thread now since yesterday, I realize I have to act now to try to get this back on track. I have no intention, nor have I ever had any kind of intention to do anything but offer added value overall to the cryptocurrency industry.

I have removed the advisory board and asked a few neutral people to try to get to the bottom of all of this. I wish for this ICO to be something special an worthwhile, and it has for sure not managed to get on its feet the right way.

I will be back with an update shortly an based on my conclusions give my answers here. I am here for all of you, thank you.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

Salutations Mr. Boesing,

I'm excited when people of your stature embrace open communications and projects throughout the globe.
This cryptoverse or industry as you put it is picking up more momentum and actors monthly as blockchain technology becomes more widely used.

Over the years many of us find actors like to perform on different forums and we have to eventually keep track of them. Additionally track the work they produce or lack there of. Creating a rudimentary human-ledger of them and what has transpired from their actions. Sometimes this is difficult to asses, other times its blatantly obvious what the actor does with the communities resources.

When I was shown this thread. It wasn't hard to find the rattling chains linked to the questionable actor - Christopher Bates - causing it. This is what I see. The proof of what he's done and lack there of in this community, is also quite clear, and found on this Prozcoin thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=740383.msg10726977#msg10726977 . CB is the ProzCoin user establishing himself as the developer.
He took BTC under the agreement he would produce a coin/wallet. He didn't, left the project, and has shown no intention to make contributions back to the original supporters (I've not found anything posted that the BTC was given back).

Now CB is using another user name (tabali tigi) on BCT. He's now part of two ICO projects. Which your part of as well.
This can't be ignored.

CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:59:10 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 08:49:38 PM by CCEDKaps

This is what I know about Chris Bates:

1. When asked to assist in writing the scripts for more of our videos he stepped in and did a great job

2. When asked to assist in making my presentations more fluent and clear in presentation and structure, he stepped and did a great job

3. When asked to create the pre ann thread of ICOO, as well as present with its structure and well presented text and body content, he stepped in and did a great job, a job also recommended elsewhere in this thread.

I have known him in 2016 only, and in this time I have only known him for a great guy helping out as much as possble whenever there was a need for help in presenting a text with structure in as fluent and articulate english as possible.

In this time I have known him, he has never asked for anything, I have been the one offering him something for his work whenever I felt it was time to show my appreciation, and same way when I was deciding to add an advisory boeard to the project, all in all he has been humble in so many ways, and I thought it adequate to ask if he could have an interest in this, simply because I felt he had contributed in getting this project in the air so to speak.

I have learned to know him not only by name but also by face and in person, and in a way where he has managed to deliver whenever expected, and in so many ways a good guy.

I am sorry to experience about his past on this thread and what it has created as fud, and I am sorry it has managed to put focus away from what is important in this thread.

Chris has decided to step down and leave the project for the sake of the project, and I thank him for the work he has done. It is greatly appreciated.

Personally I believe that the Bitland project and its cadastrals have great potential, it is a big project and I wish it all the success possible, it seems however that due to it still being in its early phase and still represented as an ICO itself, it may have been premature to consider this as part of the ICOO structure, and this part of the profit distribution has therefore been removed for now and its part has instead been added to the ICOO holders as part of the buyback and burn, and I hope perhaps in the near future a vote from the ICOO holders will allow it a place inside once again.

Gods speed, and lets hope the world will learn to appreciate you sometime soon.

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK ApS
DK-9492 Blokhus
Denmark
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:42:54 PM

Paolo Rebuffo has agreed to join the advisory board again, and wil be available to answer questions to the general concept and idea behind this project, as it was initially an idea born by him and presented to me in one of our many talks on how to bring added value to the decentralized exchange OpenLedger, and exchange built on top of the BTS 2.0 platform.

I appreciate his support and trust in me greatly and I am happy to have him here presented on the advisory board.

Only two days ago we were sitting together in Prague at the recent bitcoin conference discussing the great many future prelaunch ICO's we can expect to present on OpenLedger, all of which will help create not only added revenue stream to the ICOO holders, and just as importantly liquidity, but also a great many new users and as such an increased traction of trading and traffic in general acrss the many assets presented on Openledger.

Thank you once again for your support

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK ApS
DK-9492 Blokhus
Denmark
CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:48:19 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2016, 09:28:44 PM by CCEDKaps

I believe the asset ICOO as well as the already available assets OBITS and BTSR will all become vital parts of an ever increasing amount of ecosystems, where each of them can live and thrive on their own on the Decentralized Conglomerate OpenLedger, but more importantly they will all become so much more succesful when interacting and supporting eachother with crosspromotion in so many different ways.

The great many possibilities to add value to Openledger and its ecosystems, of which the present ones are only the first of many future projects involved in this never ending story of constant progress and innovation. It is a movie not served as a trilogy for perfect understanding, but more of a long night box office monster hit with an ending of 5D dimensions where each participant plays an active part in the final outcome.

I believe in the future as being one where all is working from the core and out, and it goes for the DC itself as well as each ecosystem represented as well, and the BTS platform is a perfect place as the foundation for such an interesting goal as the platform itself has been created with the very purpose of unlimited possibilities of development on top of it.

I have said it many times, and will say it again. With the great many possibilities at hand "The sky is the limit"

All the best

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:31:36 PM

What is the marketcap of this coin?

CCEDKaps (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:39:58 PM

You are asking for the marketcap of an asset just launched with a change in price over four tiers, and a total issued amount of 20 million tokens where any not sold tokens will be burned, so it is really hard to tell you the marketcap with another 41 days to go.

all the best

Ronny
Selsonblue

Activity: 661

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:54:38 PM

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

Here is a major issue Ronny. You are referring to this as just an "ICO to be something special and worthwhile", But its not just an ICO. You talk about this project like its complete once the ICO is finished... Thats a big red flag. Being as you as well as other board members are affiliated with many ICO's in progress, you need to address this by focusing on a single project, and driving it to completion before you end up with a handful of projects that are shitty and have earned you the reputation of an ignorant scammer. (Not calling you a scammer here). But you need to be aware, you have to DELIVER what is promised to people, and cant just ICO an ICO then ICO that ICO's ICO pre-ANN ICO fund.  

My personal opinion is that you should be using your own damn money to start this business. It seems like it could go mainstream, why are you selling this to the online cryptocommunity ?

P.S. Openledger is a horrible exchange, you should get away from it.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:29:25 PM

You are asking for the marketcap of an asset just launched with a change in price over four tiers, and a total issued amount of 20 million tokens where any not sold tokens will be burned, so it is really hard to tell you the marketcap with another 41 days to go.

all the best

Ronny

(2 000 000 / 1000) * 450 = $900,000 USD

So if we buy this are we just buying a fund that owns other tokens on openledger? I want to own openledger. Do we own openledger if we buy this?

Viva!

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:56:02 PM

Paolo Rebuffo has agreed to join the advisory board again, and wil be available to answer questions to the general concept and idea behind this project, as it was initially an idea born by him and presented to me in one of our many talks on how to bring added value to the decentralized exchange OpenLedger, and exchange built on top of the BTS 2.0 platform.

I appreciate his support and trust in me greatly and I am happy to have him here presented on the advisory board.

Only two days ago we were sitting together in Prague at the recent bitcoin conference discussing the great many future prelaunch ICO's we can expect to present on OpenLedger, all of which will help create not only added revenue stream to the ICOO holders, and just as importantly liquidity, but also a great many new users and as such an increased traction of trading and traffic in general acrss the many assets presented on Openledger.

Thank you once again for your support

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK ApS
DK-9492 Blokhus
Denmark

Hallo Ronny, and hallo to all here at ICOO thread. I'm Paolo Rebuffo, I write with the nick Viva! because..... well it's a funny story that involve one of my best friend and a couple of Bitcoin ATM, long time ago.

I write the original ICOO white paper and then share the idea with Ronny .Then,  He realize my original idea in a clever manner, so ICOO now is even better than the project I had in my brain.

ICOO as any valuable service is the answer to a need, two needs to be precise.

1) The need to trade immediately every new coin even in the pre-launch phase
2) The need to have a complete promotional and professional services for issuers who want the marketing infrastructure to launch theri project

Open Ledger, CCDEK and bitshare blockchain are the best ecosystem to realize such a services they almost do it by Design.

All the best to all
Paolo Rebuffo

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM