Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 10:41:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICOO] ICO OpenLedger - THE OFFICIAL ICO PRE-LAUNCH TOKEN  (Read 39256 times)
Viva!

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:03:08 PM

What is the marketcap of this coin?

You are asking for the marketcap of an asset just launched with a change in price over four tiers, and a total issued amount of 20 million tokens where any not sold tokens will be burned, so it is really hard to tell you the marketcap with another 41 days to go.

all the best

Ronny

(2 000 000 / 1000) * 450 = $900,000 USD

So if we buy this are we just buying a fund that owns other tokens on openledger? I want to own openledger. Do we own openledger if we buy this?

ICOO is an Hybrid token:
It is a fund that owns some valuable tokens
It earn part of the commission produced by the ICOO services through a common burning system

ICOO does not directly own OpenLedger, the right token that is directly related with Open Ledger is Obits.

Paolo Rebuffo

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                
██████        ████      ████                                

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:09:09 PM

I like the idea of giving a team of people my money and having them invest it for me. I have wanted someone to do that for me for years.

fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:10:34 PM

I like the idea of giving a team of people my money and having them invest it for me. I have wanted someone to do that for me for years.

I make so much cash by myself though. I would want to get like 10x returns at least within a year. What do you expect the return to be on this token? 1 year and then in 5 years.

twinkletoes007

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:55:22 PM

Having followed the thread now since yesterday, I realize I have to act now to try to get this back on track. I have no intention, nor have I ever had any kind of intention to do anything but offer added value overall to the cryptocurrency industry.

I have removed the advisory board and asked a few neutral people to try to get to the bottom of all of this. I wish for this ICO to be something special an worthwhile, and it has for sure not managed to get on its feet the right way.

I will be back with an update shortly an based on my conclusions give my answers here. I am here for all of you, thank you.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

Here is a major issue Ronny. You are referring to this as just an "ICO to be something special and worthwhile", But its not just an ICO. You talk about this project like its complete once the ICO is finished... Thats a big red flag. Being as you as well as other board members are affiliated with many ICO's in progress, you need to address this by focusing on a single project, and driving it to completion before you end up with a handful of projects that are shitty and have earned you the reputation of an ignorant scammer. (Not calling you a scammer here). But you need to be aware, you have to DELIVER what is promised to people, and cant just ICO an ICO then ICO that ICO's ICO pre-ANN ICO fund.  

My personal opinion is that you should be using your own damn money to start this business. It seems like it could go mainstream, why are you selling this to the online cryptocommunity ?

P.S. Openledger is a horrible exchange, you should get away from it.

Gatecoin, Bter, Mintpal, Cryptsy, Gox, Shapeshift and others ----  Centralized exchanges that have been hacked causing people to lose millions. Openledger is the first and only Decentralized exchange that practically eliminates all possibility of this.  The community should get behind that project so that it will raise the bar for all other exchanges. Working towards a fully decentralized exchange with shared order books is the ultimate.

So far Boesing/Openledger is light years ahead of everybody else. His shortcoming is that he believes that everybody in the community is a genius like him and that they will grasp what he is doing. But they are not and they dont.

If you dont see the practicality and need for a decentralized exchange like Openledger, you missed the entire point of bitcoin / the decentralize movement.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 02:47:21 AM

I was supposed to get a call to be on this board but no word so far about anything. Seems like Christopher Bates (bit.land) will be on it however spreading his time between the bit.land project and the open ledger project.  Roll Eyes
No idea that an ICO was being run either.
Backed out perhaps they never want to list their ICO to your site. They are still in the crowdfunding stage asking more than what they can afford will definitely make them bend backwards.
You might wanna create a thread about Christopher or Ronny being fraud for not having a word.

I don't understand this post. I am not calling anyone a fraud. I just wanted to see if I could help get some legitimate projects on any site.

Well I see you did it with RISE when they didn't pay you 4.5 btc for listing their project, you did post something to ruin their plans. and now
this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1480636.0  your site is useless so forget it if they don't want to list theirs.

there are far better than yours like https://cyber.fund/radar

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
CCEDKaps (OP)

Activity: 621

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:41:22 AM

This article kind of support the ideas and potential of offering ICO's for immediate trading prelaunch.

http://venturebeat.com/2016/05/15/blockchain-startups-make-up-20-of-largest-crowdfunding-projects/

and the fees connected to subscribing on ICOO website subdomain with any added ICO name to be offered on OL prelaunch, with whatever amount you may wish for will will be an added value to the amount end of month used for buyback of ICOO and then burned.

The first example of prelaunch on OpenLedger was LISK with its launch date on May 24, here the support was based on one provider of LISK based on collateral in the way of BTC, and full validation as well as agreement for this whole process.

The second example was digixDAO - DGD, where CCEDK went ahead and bought into the digixDAO crowdsale and afterwards offered it prelaunch on OL at 10x the initial purchase price and managed to sell some 500 units this way. The idea was mainly to show the possibility and not so much to create big sales as I have some personal belief in DGD, so why would I want to sell low kind of idea.

The third example is the present one with DAO, where tokens at the value of more than 100 000 USD has been added as liquidity pro bono so to speak, with only reason to add liquidity and then allow the holders to start trading and to enjoy the early buy-in option for best possible outcome whether selling, buying or keeping the supplies untill launch of DAO token.

All the examples allow potentially a subscriber to buy into the ICO prelaunch and then make use of the many(thousands already although some are still not liquid) markets on OpenLedger to BUY, SELL, TRADE, SWAP, SHORT, LONG ETC.

The ICOO investors will benefit from the increasing interest from users to take part in this kind of offering, and is only one way of more for the holders to see added revenue streams in future.
IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 07:46:07 PM

I suggest all racists and trolls go elsewhere, this is meant as a serious suggestion to future alternative crowdfunding for any viable startups.

Welcome to pledgers who believes in the future and are ready to do what it takes to make a difference.

I salute all developers and innovators, but have very little to say about the people who thinks the day begins with thinking everything is wrong. It has gotten nobody anywhere, and good luck to them, and good luck to the rest who believes in progress.

Welcome to the ICO of www.OpenLedger.info

Welcome to http://icoo.io/

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

Where are the racists?  My skin isn't white.

I suggest you go beg for your money on the street corner like most bums.

Pretty sure you can be a racist ass even if you are brown.

b457

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BURSTcoin - Burst-team.us

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:01:15 PM

Do you have a genesis adress? So an adress where we can see all raised funds?

The background is that we want to list it in Cyber.Fund Radar and therefore need a bit of transparency.
ccedk_pr

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 04:40:06 PM

Do you have a genesis adress? So an adress where we can see all raised funds?

The background is that we want to list it in Cyber.Fund Radar and therefore need a bit of transparency.

We are working on getting this done!
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 11:14:00 AM

so are you going to share revenue via dividends now?

bitbitch

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:25:00 PM

is Ronny sticking to the original ICO schedule? it feels like it needs to be wound back to day 1 because so far it's been a bit of a messy affair. people leaving the team, a lack of transparency, no answers to questions about the incorporated entity making the offer, et.c., et.c..

i expect better from the Kingdom of Denmark. i have coin to invest in good projects. is this a good project? it's difficult to answer that question at the moment.
tabali tigi

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 04:15:25 PM

is Ronny sticking to the original ICO schedule? it feels like it needs to be wound back to day 1 because so far it's been a bit of a messy affair. people leaving the team, a lack of transparency, no answers to questions about the incorporated entity making the offer, et.c., et.c..

i expect better from the Kingdom of Denmark. i have coin to invest in good projects. is this a good project? it's difficult to answer that question at the moment.

This is not true whatsoever.  The only reason I left the team is because ICOcountdown was scamming tokens and holding teams' reputations hostage, as you will see in this thread.

I stepped off the ICOO project to protect it from the personal attacks I was receiving, and because I felt that the project success was more important than "me" getting recognition for the project.  Ronny works pretty much seven days a week on this, and as far as the affair being "messy", it is purely because of the FUD and Trolls.  This project has been in the works for months, and is just NOW getting rolled out because Ronny was working so much to make sure the launch went smoothly. 

This project is awesome, and Denmark is set to become the haven for blockchain based start-up companies.  This is what people are starting to realize, and see the potential in the project.  However, don't let the FUD and trolls lead conversation, as that would be a mistake.

As I said, the "messiness" came from people who were trying to use "me" to attack the project, and so I stepped down because the project is bigger than me.

Chris

bitbitch

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:24:13 PM

This is not true whatsoever.  The only reason I left the team is because ICOcountdown was scamming tokens and holding teams' reputations hostage, as you will see in this thread.

I stepped off the ICOO project to protect it from the personal attacks I was receiving, and because I felt that the project success was more important than "me" getting recognition for the project.  Ronny works pretty much seven days a week on this, and as far as the affair being "messy", it is purely because of the FUD and Trolls.  This project has been in the works for months, and is just NOW getting rolled out because Ronny was working so much to make sure the launch went smoothly. 

This project is awesome, and Denmark is set to become the haven for blockchain based start-up companies.  This is what people are starting to realize, and see the potential in the project.  However, don't let the FUD and trolls lead conversation, as that would be a mistake.

As I said, the "messiness" came from people who were trying to use "me" to attack the project, and so I stepped down because the project is bigger than me.

Chris

thanks.

it's the unfortunate reality of forum discourse. people far too often write things that they would never dream of saying to the person's face. that's something we all need to reflect on from time to time. good luck with Bitland and its success.
tabali tigi

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 04:34:26 PM

thanks.

it's the unfortunate reality of forum discourse. people far too often write things that they would never dream of saying to the person's face. that's something we all need to reflect on from time to time. good luck with Bitland and its success.

Thank you sir,

Yes, I imagine if any of these people had 5 minutes to talk to me in real life, they would realize I would probably buy them a beer and shoot the shit about crypto just like any of their other friends, but it is too easy to resort to ad hominem attacks when you don't have to see the person's face in anguish as you ruin their career.  My reputation has been irreparably damaged by FUD and trolls, and it is just something I will have to deal with, and unfortunately, people will sit on the sidelines and let the trolls dictate discourse. 

What is crazy to me, is that you can easily find information about me on the internet, as my face has been on over 400 restaurant walls in North America since 2010.

If you are near a "Moe's Southwest Grill", you can go in and my face is on ALL of the restaurant's walls. 

My name/face is LITERALLY on the walls of every Moe's restaurant, but these trolls will make you think I am hiding in the shadows.

If you want to verify yourself, just go to a Moe's next time you see one, and look on the wall.

Like I said, these trolls will make you think that "I" am somewhere hiding in the shadows, when you can see my face in almost every airport in US where there is a Moe's.

Anyways, this is the reality of what happens when people listen to FUD without doing research.

Again, why I am asserting that Ronny is not only working extremely hard on this, the only "mess" has come from people who have been shown to be attacking projects to steal them.  ICO countdown's third post on Bitcointalk was to "bitland", and in the mean time, they attack ICOO, then come out with project that copies it days later.

Coincidence?

Maybe...

I will just let the people be the jury.

Chris

Viva!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:31:57 PM

Whit ICOO the LISK scam on Poloniex was not possibile.

When someone invest in a new ICO throgh the ICOO service have the power to trade the new token immediately or in same cases just after the closing of the ICO period. (when the number of tokens issued is not determined)

The mega scam set up on Poloniex (oe Scamoniex?) is not possible on Open Ledger, all the trades, orders, owners are in the bitshares blockchain.

ICOO will profit from the service and burn 60% of the net proceed every month. This is the value proposition of ICOO

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀        
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄        
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████████
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:04:42 AM

any bounty for join to twitter or facebook? or transalting bounty
thanks!
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:31:30 AM

Nahh,not intrested
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 06:51:17 AM

When someone invest in a new ICO throgh the ICOO service have the power to trade the new token immediately or in same cases just after the closing of the ICO period. (when the number of tokens issued is not determined)

The mega scam set up on Poloniex (oe Scamoniex?) is not possible on Open Ledger, all the trades, orders, owners are in the bitshares blockchain.

ICOO will profit from the service and burn 60% of the net proceed every month. This is the value proposition of ICOO

sorry, but what "scam" of poloniex are you talking about?

bitbitch

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:00:35 AM

i don't know about "scam", but is it true that Polo is holding 5,000,000 Lisk from the ICO?
Viva!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:23:29 AM

In the first hour of trading on Poloniex we saw an incredible amount of trading at stellar prices, but nobody of the lisk holder was able to sell their lisk. The tokens were "blocked". I know because I did some Lisk in ICO.
 The same strange thing do happen whit Bitcrystals listing last year, again I know, because I did the BCY ICO.

Why?

Because early trades are FAKE and SCAM Trades always made at FAKE and SCAM high price from Scamoniex.

The purpose is to attract some not experinced traders, to buy the new coin (in this case LISK) at an insane high price in the first hours. Because in the very first hour of trading was always possible to BUY LISK on Poloniex.

Real Lisk?
  No FAKE Lisk, and then Poloniex do create as much as FAKE LISK nedeed to slash the price down, and then, magicaly, all the real LISK holders were enable to trade their own, selling then to.... POLONIEX, so POLONIEX do cover their short position whit real lisk.

Do you understand the scam?

Ok all this mess it will be impossible whit ICOO and Open Ledger (bitshares) , that's why I know that ICOO will be a massive success.

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

APPLY FOR CROWDSALE

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM