Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:04:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gone OPHION.IO Motherfuckers Ran away with Investors's Money! Amount : 17BTC  (Read 3584 times)
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 01:30:45 PM

I feel bad for all those that got scammed by yet another shitcoin. I was one of the first few who had doubts in Ophion in the ann thread. Do we have any way to track them down now that it is established as a scam and run?

Has anyone even been actually paid? Translators, advertisers, designers, anyone paid or owed fiat/cryptos wanna chip in?

I was paid 0.275 for translation, but it was long before the scam began being exposed.

They did pay for some expenses and I was paid too. When you trace back on blockchain there are wallets connected that move coins as we speak. If it's them that control it is hard to say, it would need proper investigation.

https://blockchain.info/nl/address/12pu36Dzc786fwF8BwHmYASoY64w9mJh97
i think there's nothing we can do except just let him ran away with the coins because bitcoin can be easily laundried,and even you knew where's the coin's final place we can't get the money back nor catch him,maybe revealing his data will help even a little bit

From scammers activity I can assume that he is from the US.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 03:05:43 AM

They started this week a signature campaign which unfortunately is closed (both the ANN thread and the signature campaign thread), but hopefully the funds for the signature campaign are held by escrow (1BTC), a discussion that was made a bit earlier: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1479452.0
Sorry for your loss, to many scams are happening recently.
Yeah that money was part of the ICO funds ,even if he paid 1BTC to look legit, he had 17-20 BTC to run with.Fortunately I did not invest much.
unfortunately the escrower of the funds (notaek) had sent it back to hazelnutter so he ran away with all of the btc he gathers by ICO,.........

LOL what a CRAP escrow notaek is!!!! Isnt the whole point of an escrow to avoid scams and he returns the BTC's to the scammer!!? WTF , id be giving him bad rep if i lost anything in that ico.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 06:11:13 AM

They started this week a signature campaign which unfortunately is closed (both the ANN thread and the signature campaign thread), but hopefully the funds for the signature campaign are held by escrow (1BTC), a discussion that was made a bit earlier: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1479452.0
Sorry for your loss, to many scams are happening recently.
Yeah that money was part of the ICO funds ,even if he paid 1BTC to look legit, he had 17-20 BTC to run with.Fortunately I did not invest much.
unfortunately the escrower of the funds (notaek) had sent it back to hazelnutter so he ran away with all of the btc he gathers by ICO,.........

LOL what a CRAP escrow notaek is!!!! Isnt the whole point of an escrow to avoid scams and he returns the BTC's to the scammer!!? WTF , id be giving him bad rep if i lost anything in that ico.

Notaek clean up the mess of his mistake all eligible participants are being payed for their payments in the sig campaign the truly bad person their is btcat hes not helping hes participant and dont make a move even if notaek says he will pay for his own pocket btcat is bad campaign manager for leaving his participant floating, not worthy to be a campaign manager. 

locopao
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:05:32 AM

Unfortunately i was too one of the many people here that got scammed and lost some coins

Lesson learned i guess... And i don't think we can do anything about it

BTC gone for good
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:21:28 AM

Unfortunately i was too one of the many people here that got scammed and lost some coins

Lesson learned i guess... And i don't think we can do anything about it

BTC gone for good

Unfortunately to scammers now join the trend in ico coins knowing that mostly of them is shitty ones just what coins listed in yobit but to many scam coin existing their, but sad to say these is the most fastest ICO scam happen in history and to bad he run to much big amount of btc of his investor leaving  without trace, hope expert guys to sue him.

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:22:31 AM

Notaek clean up the mess of his mistake all eligible participants are being payed for their payments in the sig campaign the truly bad person their is btcat hes not helping hes participant and dont make a move even if notaek says he will pay for his own pocket btcat is bad campaign manager for leaving his participant floating, not worthy to be a campaign manager.  

Made plenty of moves to solve the situation. All you do is point at the silly spreadsheet or the hours that I locked the thread in awaiting for the decision of the escrow. Now all are paid and who is still complaining? This thread is for investors that lost a lot more.

I would not have send back the 1 btc but once Notaek did, it all became his responsibility to solve it. And I'm glad he did. 
notaek
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 09:41:19 AM

Are you even reading the thread properly? Or just shitposting for getting WAVES?

I was the escrow provider for their signature campaign only and have no relation with their ICO.

AFAIK, they didn't setup any escrow for their ICO.
"READ" before you accuse someone with something. Angry

Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 10:04:08 AM

What none sense. how can you say that just because of activities of him? Only US peoples are not scam. world is full of scammers.
we can't trace or track someone in bitcoin world . it is full anonymous. everyone should forget about their lost. and stay careful next time.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Sam123

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:36:02 PM

Sorry for your loss.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:40:19 PM

What none sense. how can you say that just because of activities of him? Only US peoples are not scam. world is full of scammers.
we can't trace or track someone in bitcoin world . it is full anonymous. everyone should forget about their lost. and stay careful next time.

I meant, timezone activity. But ofc it's not 100%, since he could just stay awake at night.

Anyway, seems like no one is going to try investigating this.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 4906

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:25:14 PM

I meant, timezone activity. But ofc it's not 100%, since he could just stay awake at night.

For such a small amount I don't see anyone wasting their time to try to track them down. Once again sorry for the mix up on my part. But I'm glad it led to them being exposed before too much damage was done.

I think anyone that lost in this scam Should look over the questions I posed and do the same for any future ICO you intend to join. Of course try to see if that info is already posted and don't assume because a real person's identity is used that that is actually the person running the ICO.

BTW has anyone actually contacted the Sebastian that the scammer pro-ported to be? It's not cost effective but you can get a discovery on his personal ip if he was stupid enough to use that during this. My guess is his name was pulled out of a hat but one way to check would be to hunt down his confirmed real work and see if it was a shoddy as the scammers.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
hatshepsut93
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 08:38:37 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2016, 08:50:22 PM by hatshepsut93

For such a small amount I don't see anyone wasting their time to try to track them down. Once again sorry for the mix up on my part. But I'm glad it led to them being exposed before too much damage was done.

I think anyone that lost in this scam Should look over the questions I posed and do the same for any future ICO you intend to join. Of course try to see if that info is already posted and don't assume because a real person's identity is used that that is actually the person running the ICO.

BTW has anyone actually contacted the Sebastian that the scammer pro-ported to be? It's not cost effective but you can get a discovery on his personal ip if he was stupid enough to use that during this. My guess is his name was pulled out of a hat but one way to check would be to hunt down his confirmed real work and see if it was a shoddy as the scammers.

No problems, just be more careful when you are trying to act as a police here, because it's very easy to ruin someone's reputation, especially if the are new.

Well, now it's clear that both those identities - David Ladner and Sebastian Bates are fake, but the scammer is a pretty good actor and has his communicating skills on point.

One of the leads is finding the designer who worked on a website, unless it's the scammer himself. If designer was hired on some freelance website, it could lead to fiat accounts.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:25:26 PM

Hi,
i am the designer, i am not involved or partner in this, i just got paid for my work.
also i was working "a week" on a new design for this site and i don't know that they will close the project. ( i didn't get paid for this )
i really didn't know that they will close.
i got paid before starting any work, also they keep me after the website launch, so i thought that they are professionals.
I swear that i am not partner in this.
sorry for all people's lost.

So please keep me out of this.

Thanks

Please release any and all info you have on them.

If anyone is actually investigating this pm me as I have an idea but since I lost nothing but time I am not going to waste any more pursuing them.

BTW not for nothing but I've exposed a few scams now and not one thank you. It makes a guy not care if people get burned. There are no people paid to vett these schemes.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Sam123

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:49:36 PM

Hi,
i am the designer, i am not involved or partner in this, i just got paid for my work.
also i was working "a week" on a new design for this site and i don't know that they will close the project. ( i didn't get paid for this )
i got paid before starting any work, also they keep me after the website launch, so i thought that they are professionals.

Thanks
Thanks for coming forward.
Please answer Hueristic questions
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:17:11 PM

Hi,

Thanks

ophdes of OPHION.IO via a new user account with no real identity attached to the nym begs the community to keep his name outta the dialog. Should we also keep your dog's name - Ophy - outta the dialog as well since, perhaps, he's not involved either?
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:17:00 PM

Please release any and all info you have on them.

If anyone is actually investigating this pm me as I have an idea but since I lost nothing but time I am not going to waste any more pursuing them.

BTW not for nothing but I've exposed a few scams now and not one thank you. It makes a guy not care if people get burned. There are no people paid to vett these schemes.
I only have a long skype chat with details of logo , website design , Banners and info-graphics .
i don't have any details about them, just about the work.

Why don't you amuse us and post the skype chat log, as well as his skype handle/ID? People want any help they can get here, does that matter to you? I think so, otherwise why would you be here? Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:37:13 PM

ophdes of OPHION.IO via a new user account with no real identity attached to the nym begs the community to keep his name outta the dialog. Should we also keep your dog's name - Ophy - outta the dialog as well since, perhaps, he's not involved either?
it was easy for me not to posting anything here , are you blaming me for this.
i do my work as designer, got paid for this work.
not involved in any other things .
ophdes ( is a new account means ophion designer ) i wanted to hide my identity because i don't need any problems.
i am not the one who ran away with investors money .

Wow! By any chance you're sharing the duckweed pond with Chantha Owen Lueung and Leroy Fodor while taking lessons in Fishish on how to be a delusional fuck?

I was merely pointing out that you are 100% anonymous since your real name is not used, thus having no fears of your family, friends or future employers to connect you to this mess in any way unless, that is, you continue to post, slipping up exposing your identity. In retrospect, there was really no need for you register on this site, let alone post.

Again, unless I'm mistaken, your real name hasn't been exposed, but I now formally requesting from the community a name if such isn't case and Ophides is indeed known. PM me the vitals.
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:44:41 PM

it was easy for me not to posting anything here , are you blaming me for this.
i do my work as designer, got paid for this work.
not involved in any other things .
ophdes ( is a new account means ophion designer ) i wanted to hide my identity because i don't need any problems.
i am not the one who ran away with investors money .

Wow! By any chance you're sharing the duckweed pond with Chantha Owen Lueung and Leroy Fodor while taking lessons in Fishish on how to be a delusional fuck?

I was merely pointing out that you are 100% anonymous since your real name is not used, thus having no fears of your family, friends or future employers to connect you to this mess in any way unless, that is, you continue to post, slipping up exposing your identity. In retrospect, there was really no need for you register on this site, let alone post.

Again, unless I'm mistaken, your real name hasn't been exposed, but I now formally requesting from the community a name if such isn't case and Ophides is indeed known. PM me the vitals.

You need to step back, if this guy is for real all your attack is going to do is make him leave.

I assume he is here because he knows that if we dig enough we can find out who he is so he is going to help and then we will not bother trying to find out who he is. And for our purposes it does not matter who he is. If he turns out to be a red herring than so be it but attacking him will only make him leave.

OK, I've wasted enough time on this let the guys who got burnt deal with it.

OP it's your ball run with it.

alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1429

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:06:55 PM

SFYL guys.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ophdes

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 10:51:15 PM

Why don't you amuse us and post the skype chat log, as well as his skype handle/ID? People want any help they can get here, does that matter to you? I think so, otherwise why would you be here? Tongue

You need to step back, if this guy is for real all your attack is going to do is make him leave.

I assume he is here because he knows that if we dig enough we can find out who he is so he is going to help and then we will not bother trying to find out who he is. And for our purposes it does not matter who he is. If he turns out to be a red herring than so be it but attacking him will only make him leave.

OK, I've wasted enough time on this let the guys who got burnt deal with it.

OP it's your ball run with it.

Well , i am wasting my time here.
also i am not afraid of any one of you it's my choice to hide my identity not yours and my BTC Address will leads you to nothing.
so for anyone who blaming me or think that i am partner or involved in this, just blame your self. i didn't get money from your pocket and invested it. i am trying to help you but you all think that am not.
i will attach some proofs that will prove that i only do my work.

Link : http://imgur.com/a/8NZB3

Sorry for your lose again. i don't have any personal information about them.
as i said i have only a a long chat with details about the work only.
i hope that you believe me now.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: