Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:34:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining DAO  (Read 4125 times)
neofront

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:29:10 AM

Hello I hear DAO is the new hype money.
I also want  this money.
I want to know how can I mine the DAO Huh

I have smart phone and laptop Smiley

Thanks (˃̵˂̵

Send your ETH here: 0xDCEfAdD200D8b96414618e46aCcD2305f97a9E92
I am accepting donations for my project and I'll gladly give you some DAO in return.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:51:14 AM

If you can only buy DAO then does that mean its POS ?
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:42:48 AM

If you can only buy DAO then does that mean its POS ?

No, it's a token on the Ethereum blockchain. No more DAO tokens will be created by POS or POW. The Dao tokens entitle you to vote on proposals. If a proposal succeeds, the contractor then gets some of the ETH held in the Smart Contract to fund their project. The contractor then returns a share of any profits back to the DAO in the form of  ETH. Then the DAO holders are given reward tokens(which are different than DAO tokens.) I believe these reward tokens can be redeemed for ETH, but I am not sure.
   Quite frankly, I don't think any of this will come to pass. I think this was just a grand scheme to pump up the price of ETH. (Which happened when people where buying the DAO tokens during the ICO creation period.) Now, the ETH is all tied up, so the pumpers have less of a supply of ETH that could flood the markets. Slowly and surely, some of the ETH in the DAO will become liquid again once people succeed in splitting and getting their ETH back. Unfortunately, this process takes at least 48 days or so, and someone could launch a stalker attack on you while you try to do this, and indefinitely tie up your ETH.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: