Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 13623 times)
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:53:02 PM

I think, "bitcoin is better than ethereum ". I believe bitcoin is more better than any coins. Many big investors have invested their money in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. It is blockchain based coin. It has wide market. The whole crypto world influenced by bitcoin.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:55:03 PM

Bitcoin seems to be the past and Ethereum the future.

The question is : when BTC will worth almost zero? Next year? In 2 years? Smiley
During this time, nothing has changed, well, except the price. Bitcoin is also the number one and all coins depend on it, and Ethereum is somewhere near it and remains forever promising
Isn't it funny to see on how OP expected that bitcoin will go to zero by last year?  Smiley

While the other side has happened and it is still the number one coin that dominates and predicts the market for the rest of altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kisfoxs

Activity: 289
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:05:19 PM

bitcoin is a coin my Idol, however, I support the current ethereum. because what was there before me was the focus for me, and now I'm focused on going forward to ethereum can hoard bitcoin.

https://cerlos.io
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
🏠 -> Transforming The Trillion-dollar Building Materials Industry <- 🏠
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:14:26 PM

I think, "bitcoin is better than ethereum ". I believe bitcoin is more better than any coins. Many big investors have invested their money in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency. It is blockchain based coin. It has wide market. The whole crypto world influenced by bitcoin.
in terms of quality, I feel that both are equally good because they are kings. but if you look at it in terms of price, I think more people will choose ETH because it's more affordable.

but if you see it in terms of security for the long term, people will choose Bitcoin.
rivallegion
Copper Member

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:16:28 PM

ETH most common altcoin that everyone loves and more investor base and Ethereum is popular now but it is not direct competitor of bitcoin. Those altcoins is profitable in any ways like trading or long time holding.
If ethereum can develop needs so that it is greater, the solution will have a greater impact on the perception of community value.
With the increase in smart contracts throughout the world, we need more resources (gas -wei ). People are willing to pay more for better smart contracts. maybe that's why there are more investors now
littleheart

Activity: 206

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:31:14 PM

That is never going to happen that bitcoin would go down and Ethereum will be the person who will ascend in the majority of the digital currencies since it is extremely incomprehensible. Bitcoin is a strong coins in the majority of the digital forms of money since it have the most elevated cost and furthermore living longer than Ethereum.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:35:23 PM

all of these coins are good coins, and maybe have good potential in the future. If can I not choose, I will invest or trade using these two coins, now the price is also cheap, can hold long term.
takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:41:05 PM

I like both, but if told to choose one. I'm more interested in bitcoin. it may be difficult to get big profits from bitcoin without having a lot of money. but the profit generated from bitcoin is very consistent every year.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:45:34 PM

That is never going to happen that bitcoin would go down and Ethereum will be the person who will ascend in the majority of the digital currencies since it is extremely incomprehensible. Bitcoin is a strong coins in the majority of the digital forms of money since it have the most elevated cost and furthermore living longer than Ethereum.
Bitcoin is not the most expensive asset in cryptocurrency) go to the Coin Market and you can find coins that are more expensive than Bitcoin)

But i also think that bitcoin is the best

Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:47:25 PM

The question is : when BTC will worth almost zero? Next year? In 2 years? Smiley
These seems to be what some people want, most especially those who are fans to altcoins, but I do not see it happening, because bitcoin is more or less like what is still holding cryptocurrency and making it to stand strong. If you talk of some altcoins having zero value, then I will not argue that. Yet there are still very good altcoins in the crypto space.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:42:40 PM

I think bitcoin is much better choice
Bitcoin is king and will remain king
Bitcoin halving is coming in May 2020
Bakkt will launch probably in January
Etherum has many problems to solve biggest is his difficulty bomb
Bitcoin side chain will be very serious competitor to Etherum smart contracts and Etherum will be more and more costly for dapps

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:37:01 PM

Bitcoin does not fall in price, but only grows, of course it's all relative to other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is a limited coin, so even if the level of capitalization of Bitcoin will be less than Ethereum (which is unlikely, although possible in the future), it will still cost more.

bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:14:18 PM

After market dump started Ethereum price is dump and now pump started from few days. Now Ethereum coin should buy now and hold it.
It is best to buy Ethereum when it was very low and under $100 and to those that never believed with Ethereum and ignored it before I think you are now buying it because of the upcoming forks. I will not compare bitcoin and Ethereum, they are both of my best on my portfolio. An altcoin next to bitcoin would be Ethereum no matter how many altcoins are there, I'll still say that its the best in altcoins but it can't be compared to bitcoin.

gaj ahmada

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:24:17 PM

even though bitcoin has dropped dramatically but the price is unlikely to reach nearly zero, in my opinion next year or in two years bitcoin will really develop faster, ethereum still can't beat bitcoin, if ethereum wants to beat bitcoin it will take a long time and work hard
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:30:55 AM

I dont think Bitcoin and Ethereum will become zero in next 2 years. Bitcoin and ethereum have a biggest market cap value and both coin dominate most transaction in cryptomarket. I dont think this both coin will become zero because it will bring cryptomarket collapse
kolitski

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:41:24 AM

I would choose the bitcoin compared to ethereum because the bitcoin as far as we know bitcoin is the king of crypto currency because of it is being popularity the investors and the community, bitcoin can give us a huge of price in short of time.

mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:57:01 AM

I chose to support both, because Bitcoin is the first and only coin that has very good value now, while Ethereum is the pioneer of the current ICO project, so I as a bounty hunter always get a Token from ERC20, so I also have to support Ethereum.
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:29:40 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are both good and strong coins and both have the potential to be invested, both of these coins also have advantages, for long-term investment, bitcoin is the right choice, while ethereum is good for short-term investments

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:12:48 AM

I think that as more and more people around the world pay attention to cryptocurrencies, BTC will not be able to return to zero, and its price will become higher and higher.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:13:33 AM

Bitcoin is the best choice for me it gives more profit if you investing in the long term, bitcoin has a slow rising of price and not good in short term investment. In previous year since the bitcoin price is only hundred of dollars after several year bitcoin has a huge of value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: