Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 13622 times)
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:28:14 AM

Bitcoin seems to be the past and Ethereum the future.

The question is : when BTC will worth almost zero? Next year? In 2 years? Smiley

As of now, it's so difficult to conclude the price of Bitcoin or even for Ethereum because there are still a lot of people who are buying and using it. And maybe it will takes more years to come before it will become almost zero or perhaps it will not going to happen.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kogozer714
Copper Member

Activity: 593
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:29:22 AM

Ethereum is an option, I will choose both of them to be something that is good for me to buy Ethereum with bitcoin and selling back to bitcoin might be a stupid thing but it is the choice to get more bitcoin
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 03:44:42 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins in crypto, I will support both of them, each of these coins has a good advantage, because both are indeed special coins if you can invest in these two coins, lucky you can get good results in the future, no doubt for these two coins

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:14:37 PM

Bitcoin is the best choice for me it gives more profit if you investing in the long term, bitcoin has a slow rising of price and not good in short term investment. In previous year since the bitcoin price is only hundred of dollars after several year bitcoin has a huge of value.
If you day trade, you can short bitcoin and get a good profit with it if you can predict the waves accurately.

Otherwise, one should keep his position with long term on bitcoin and just go with the flow until the prices goes up. That should make one stay with any of these two, go short or long with ethereum and same goes for bitcoin whichever you are comfortable with.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rippar

Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:37:05 PM

These two coins are my favourite. They are the top of the whole crypto, and I can't imagine this market without them, so I invest in both of them.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:04:22 PM

These two coins are my favourite. They are the top of the whole crypto, and I can't imagine this market without them, so I invest in both of them.
I also think that now the surest strategy is to keep 80% of my money in Bitcoin and Ethereum. Wink
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:21:52 PM

you have good choices in investing. now I also invest in these two coins. but there is not much that I can buy because I have already hit a fund that has stagnated on some assets that have dropped due to the declining market conditions. now I can only hope to wait for all asset prices to improve soon.

Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 01:37:04 PM

If you make a choice between investing in BTC or ETH, for example, then I would probably start investing in ETH today. All in anticipation of changes in the market and I think that the market will now be able to slightly improve my financial situation.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:59:20 AM

I believe that both cryptocurrencies have excellent chances for stable development in the future. But in any case, Bitcoin will remain a confident leader of the crypto market in the future. While BTC continues to exist, Ethereum will continue to remain in its shadow.
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:20:54 AM

For me there is absolutely no difference - bitcoin or ethereum. Because I am not interested in these coins, they have too large capitalization and they do not give a good profit. Instead, I invest in projects like Etheera - this is a wonderful Swiss project, the price fluctuations of which allowed me to multiply the size of my investments in four months more than five times.

Badhuamin

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:38:41 PM

for myself this year I will try to hold Ethereum because I wonder if Ethereum can return to normal prices this year, I am still waiting for it even though I have to take a big risk.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:47:58 PM

Tell corny but true, Ethereum and the market in General are subject to Bitcoin. If bitcoin dies, Ethereum dies. But Bitcoin will never die and it will always be in the first place for the price and capitalization !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
lllaqpt

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:48:32 PM

I believe that both cryptocurrencies have excellent chances for stable development in the future. But in any case, Bitcoin will remain a confident leader of the crypto market in the future. While BTC continues to exist, Ethereum will continue to remain in its shadow.
Ethereum could also be in the first place, if it appeared first, the coin is worthy, but everything turned out differently, and it will never be able to shift bitcoin

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:59:02 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum will go together now and probably even in the future. Bitcoin platform serves as the main bone in order to let the world of crypto will be nicer daily. Ethereum platform is like another bone that very important to make bitcoin more powerful and attractive. So both are meaningful and worthy to incest because of the achievements and partnership connection globally.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pithaxz

Activity: 452
Merit: 2

EPSILOAN.xyz

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 02:59:16 PM

i think impossible if bitcoin is really the to lowest price (0). as low as bitcoin, it no will get to that price point, moreover there are still many who believe about bitcoin, of course there is still hope to rise again to the highest price. I hope I'm right.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:02:35 PM

I chose to support both, because Bitcoin is the first and only coin that has very good value now, while Ethereum is the pioneer of the current ICO project, so I as a bounty hunter always get a Token from ERC20, so I also have to support Ethereum.

Man, the same with me. The whole market depends on Bitcoin. That is why, all, who works with the cryptocurrencies much hold BTC. However, Ethereum is also my favorite. When I have money, I always invest in it.
trash321

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:06:06 PM

This is a long standoff for those people who do not understand what a cryptocurrency is and how it works. For normal investors, who understand that these are assets and at the same time are the main ones on the market, this is a tool for earning.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:37:39 PM

i think impossible if bitcoin is really the to lowest price (0). as low as bitcoin, it no will get to that price point, moreover there are still many who believe about bitcoin, of course there is still hope to rise again to the highest price. I hope I'm right.
we will rise to the previous prices very soon. you need to wait just a couple of years and we will see new heights
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 07:37:19 PM

Both. I think both are good crypto if ethereum is queen of crypto then Bitcoin is the king of crypto market. So, both have value to us and they are dominating crypto market.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:12:40 PM

I am sure that both projects are very strong. It seems to me that these moments will always exist. That is why it is safest to invest in them.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: