Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:20:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum ?  (Read 13623 times)
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:20:18 PM

i think impossible if bitcoin is really the to lowest price (0). as low as bitcoin, it no will get to that price point, moreover there are still many who believe about bitcoin, of course there is still hope to rise again to the highest price. I hope I'm right.
we will rise to the previous prices very soon. you need to wait just a couple of years and we will see new heights
But now all want quickly earn rapid money , I think for short-term form can be now take 2 coin I think to February we can grow still , but of course then will need sell and I think we will go down even below

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
matricaria

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:23:54 PM

I think both coins are worthy. It seems to me that investing in these coins is the safest compared to investing in any other alternative coins.

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:23:59 PM

Why should anyone compare births between both of these coins. Bitcoin I think it can update any new altcoin technology. Altcoin offers technologies with, implementation and if it succeeds, it can still be applied to Bitcoin when needed. From birth to now, I think Bitcoin will never return to zero unless the market dies
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:27:53 PM

Both. I am fully confident that these coins should be present in the investment portfolio of every major investor. It seems to me that these coins can be trusted.

kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:20:49 PM

I think that Ethereum will definitely not be the coin of the future, even Bitcoin is more likely to remain the leader in the next 10 years.
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:48:19 PM

Bitcoin seems to be the past and Ethereum the future.

The question is : when BTC will worth almost zero? Next year? In 2 years? Smiley

Current predictions are always incorrect, because values ​​always go down. we all can't do anything, because prices always go up and down and that's not certain. so we find it difficult to predict the increase in bitcoin. because every day many have predicted but the reality is not there.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:51:45 PM

I think that Ethereum will definitely not be the coin of the future, even Bitcoin is more likely to remain the leader in the next 10 years.

ethereum can never become a leader. the leader will always be a coin that will be decentralized as much as possible and will be a payment tool but  not a platform

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:54:07 PM

I am sure that both projects are very strong. It seems to me that these moments will always exist. That is why it is safest to invest in them.
I also think that risk diversification is much safer now because the market is very oversold and it is better to invest in many projects than in one

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 10:26:48 PM

I will share my thoughts on a well-known dispute who will eventually win Ethereum or Bitcoin.
As it seems to me, the future crypto market will be associated primarily with coins, which will be issued by large banks and corporations to fit their needs. Time free projects pass.
However, in any case, there will remain several of the most popular coins, such as Bitcoin and Ethereum, through which coins will be exchanged in the crypto market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: