Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICOcountdown.com Tokenizes Himself (Crowdfund)  (Read 8108 times)
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 07:53:08 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 04:08:48 PM by ICOcountdown.com

Hello everyone,

I have decided to launch my own personal token.

My life will be now tokenized on the Bitcoin blockchain. The life is tradeable and divisible.

The aim of this project is to get a value of my life as a human and help concentrate crypto vetting procedures. The project is transparent and you can ascertain the value of my life at any time with market capitalization.

From this service it means that I can spend as much time as possible writing about projects all day and all night - critiqueing them, with exactly what the community wants (this is also what I want) - so we can vet every single one that the community desires.

* This token represents 24 hours of the day.
* There will only be 24 tokens in existance.
* 1 Token represents 1 hour of my time.

If you give me 1 token of my life then I will work on anything you want including:

* Due dilligence of projects.
* Advice on specific coins and projects.
* Learning and teaching on different solutions in the cryptospace.
* Designing new products.
* Designing new websites.
* Or anything else you can think of!

Tokens must be sent to me first then I will carry out the work.

The only ground rule is, I can reject any proposition that comes my way. In that event you can ask for something else or keep and trade your tokens.

This will be a really great social experiment and I hope that everyone gets involved as much as possible.

To get a set value of my life, I will be launching an crowdfund. The life will then be distributed. There is no total maximum or minimum value.

This is when the token was issued:

The Crowdfund will run for two weeks when this topic is posted. The closing date is 3rd of June.

If you would like to particpate in the crowdsale please setup a wallet here: https://www.omniwallet.org/

To participate in the ICO simply send your BTC here:         1GEnoSZtq3WuiY9kTudNRjXxxX9gr8PhU4

If you would like your tokens to be sent to another BTC address please message me for this, I suggest Omniwallet https://www.omniwallet.org/ to hold tokens, then your private key can be downloaded.

For a desktop wallet you can download this: http://omnichest.info/wallets.aspx

If anyone would like to contact me:
Email: alex@icocountdown.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/ICOcountdown

If anyone doesn't know I run the site http://icocountdown.com
You can view my medium articles on projects that I've vetted also: https://medium.com/@icocountdown/

This thread will be used to show what I do for the community as developments occur. I will still vet projects manually but with this system- it will be much more efficient because it is a targeted effort.

Thanks everyone I hope you join me on my new adventure. To my knowledge this is the first time someone has ever done something like this - so it might create many new opportunities.

Again thank you to this community. I want to stay here forever and make it the best it can possibly be.

Loving Regards,

Alex from http://icocountdown.com

Edit: Crowdfund was unsucessful Sad I guess there is no type of market for this application.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 07:59:15 PM

Great concept, following.
Good luck, Alex. Wink
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 08:00:18 PM

Good luck, Alex. Wink

Thank you my friend. Smiley

ensjovis

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:00:33 PM

Nice, I've seen this somewhere already. Slock.it team was talking about someone done this already, I believe.
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:01:52 PM

Nice, I've seen this somewhere already.

That would be HRS or Hours.

Good luck, Alex. Wink

Smiley
zuerdemon

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:15:07 PM

This is the most ridiculous coin launch or ICO I've ever seen, who are you exactly?
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 08:19:28 PM

This is the most ridiculous coin launch or ICO I've ever seen, who are you exactly?

If anyone doesn't know I run the site http://icocountdown.com
You can view my medium articles on projects that I've vetted also: https://medium.com/@icocountdown/

bigs21024

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:31:41 PM

Good luck with that Do not forget Karma is a bitch you will be accused of stuff for no reason as you called out others on ICO as you have others! Before you call someone out get your facts straight bro. Good luck to you and may Karma find you!

Jazzycrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:40:19 PM

It's Really interesting, i'll invest some money. Because Icocountdown deserves it, this project must live for cryptoworld - for hard analytics of scam-potential ICO's
snowman8

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:43:09 PM

It's Really interesting, i'll invest some money. Because Icocountdown deserves it, this project must live for cryptoworld - for hard analytics of scam-potential ICO's
You're joking... obviously.
Jazzycrypt
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:43:38 PM

Nice, I've seen this somewhere already.

That would be HRS or Hours.

Good luck, Alex. Wink

Smiley

HRS really nice ticker for this quantity of tokens
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:46:10 PM

I don't care if this is fake, i'm still gonna FUD it.

SCAM!

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
Jazzycrypt
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:46:17 PM

i'm not joking, the owner of Icocountdown is that person, who saved thouthands of BTC of investors at EDON, or you didn't know that? His article crashed the mask of moldovan dev-scammer
snowman8

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:49:09 PM

i'm not joking, the owner of Icocountdown is that person, who saved thouthands of BTC of investors at EDON, or you didn't know that? His article crashed the mask of moldovan dev-scammer
Hahahahhaahhahhahahhaaaaa! shill.
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 08:59:00 PM

I still love you even though you are trolling me  Kiss

.cryptic.

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:06:11 PM

typo here
>>The closing date is 3rd of May.
Jazzycrypt
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:06:19 PM

man, i have no attitude to this dev. I just think that this person deserves more respect from cryptoworld. I'm considering this project not so much as investigation, as a form of thankfullness to him.
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2016, 09:07:57 PM

man, i have no attitude to this dev. I just think that this person deserves more respect from cryptoworld. I'm considering this project not so much as investigation, as a form of thankfullness to him.

Thank you jazzcrypt, if there is anything you ever need. Please contact me. I will be glad to help someone that respects work and due dilligence.

snowman8

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:12:41 PM

Who is ICOCountdown? Please reveal yourself...
ShillOrLetDie

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:17:17 PM

I don't care if this is fake, i'm still gonna FUD it.

SCAM!

WHO ARE YOU FOR PEOPLE TO TRUST THEIR BTC

UNTIL YOU GIVE SOME PROOF I'M CALLING YOU ICOSCAMDOWN

BEWARE PEOPLE THIS GUY IS A SCAMMER BY THE LOOKS OF IT. NO NAME. NO HISTORY. SCAM AWARE

ANOTHER ICO SCAM ALERT
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: