Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:04:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICOcountdown.com Tokenizes Himself (Crowdfund)  (Read 8110 times)
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:53:53 AM

Interesting.  ICOcountdown has saved many, including myself, from investing from total scam ICOs - who knows how much money.  I like your work and wish you luck.

I just saw this post by chance! I can confirm ICOcountdown has saved many people from scams! We all have to be greatful  that there are people out there who cares about other people like ICOcountdown. I am glad you are doing this as we need more people like you! Thanks

STFU dumbass, he listed total scams for the longest time until his 'due diligence' finally figured out it was a scam, while he lead many others to lose thier bitcoins. Look at how he lists Agoras and Elastic project which are obvious scams, proably because they paid him for a listing. Stay away from icocountdown.com this fucker is a scammer!!!

Hi, Why do you believe Agoras and Elastic project are scams?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:55:15 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2016, 05:11:16 AM by Sam123

Alex,

Did you receive from Agoras or Elastic project Team any BTC or any Coins from their ICO?
E1337

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:23:26 PM

Can give 0.05 BTC for 12 Tokens/Hours of your life, who more?
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 04:31:41 PM

So, around 2$/ hr...

and what exactly can we do with "your" time...  Is this related to prostitution?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 05:02:21 PM

So, around 2$/ hr...

and what exactly can we do with "your" time...  Is this related to prostitution?

You can basically ask me to do anything, but I have the right to refuse stuff. So you can ask me what my advice on certain things are or help you create something that you need. It is not related to prostitution. lol Cheesy

ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 05:10:41 PM

If you give 0.05 BTC the market cap will be 22$

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:14:35 PM

So, around 2$/ hr...

You can basically ask me to do anything, but I have the right to refuse stuff. So you can ask me what my advice on certain things are or help you create something that you need. It is not related to prostitution. lol Cheesy
Can you please state the reason/s why a listed company might be dissolved? Thanks
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 05:18:32 PM

So, around 2$/ hr...

and what exactly can we do with "your" time...  Is this related to prostitution?

Can you please state the reason/s why a listed company might be dissolved? Thanks

I don't really want to get into that again Stereotype, we have had our issues. We have said what we wanted to say, it is over with as far as I am concerned I wish them the best of luck and I hope they do excellently well on there project.

stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 05:19:59 PM

So, around 2$/ hr...

I don't really want to get into that again Stereotype, we had had our issues. We have said what we wanted to say, it is over with as far as I am concerned I wish them the best of luck and I hope they do excellently well on there project.
Fair play. Good luck yourself.
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 05:24:50 PM

So, around 2$/ hr...

and what exactly can we do with "your" time...  Is this related to prostitution?

I don't really want to get into that again Stereotype, we had had our issues. We have said what we wanted to say, it is over with as far as I am concerned I wish them the best of luck and I hope they do excellently well on there project.
Fair play. Good luck yourself.

It got heated from both sides, but if I could rewind the clock I think we would both do it different ways. That is both why we are not in crypto - but we got it off our chest and we will live and learn. I hope the project is a major success because that is why I am here to see projects succeed.

Transpotime21Bus

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Roberto TM

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:57:04 PM

where can we buy one token and how much will it cost? also you said one token is for one hours and there are only 24 tokens...so then its the total hours you will dedicat yourself is 24 hours as there is only 24 tokens...But also one hour is not enough to dedicate yoursef is someone project if they pay you one token...please can you clarify all these points? Thanks
LiskCryptoFan

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:46:36 PM

Alex,

Did you receive from Agoras or Elastic project Team any BTC or any Coins from their ICO?

I'd like to know this as well.  It's up to you to list what you see fit, but it would be nice to know if these are paid services.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:09:45 PM

*sigh*

Dear ICOcountdown, this whole scenario is getting very childish, people are throwing around my name (thanks google) and criticizing my history, which is not exactly what I came into crypto for.

I ask again, get in contact with me and let's do a Skype session.

Alty it is not my fault that you have had a history of business/personal failures. I am tired of argueing with you over overwhelming evidence against you and your project. What I'm really tired about is that people still believe these terrible confidence tricks that you have created, even when your shill accounts continuously post evidence to back up my personal claims. What I'm aiming for now is a full escrow refund of the RISE project, I recommend everyone ask for this before it's too late. Time to do some active due dilligence against these projects and make new people getting into crypto not get destroyed by these confidence tricks because this is the only way for any of us to build this ecosystem.
I have revealed 6 links about myself. I could go on. What have you revealed Alex?

The people aren't stupid and don't treat them as if they are. Please reveal 6 things about yourself? Anything...

I am not stupid, I do not treat people stupidly I give them evidence. If you are annoyed by this it is because you don't care about your name being slandered when your project falls apart. You only care about the Bitcoin that you collect from innocent people delving into this ecosystem. You only care about money and nothing else, this is the reason for your downfall.

I have a great website on the line here if my project does not do well? What do you have?

I have provided more to this community than you ever will and it will stay that way until the end of time.

Well, that was fun! I spent damn near five minutes uncovering who this Alex dude is. For my efforts I request a U$100 in BTC from anybody desiring his true identity. I know. The hourly rate is high, but considering its value I'm sure some folks will come forward requesting Alex's vitals. Spoiler alert: His name is not Alex.

To [not]Alex, my standard extortion fee is 35 BTC if you desire of me to not disclose your TRUE vitals to those willing to pay for the exposé.

FWIW, I've disclosed more vitals about myself than any other person in this space.
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 11:25:51 PM

*sigh*

Dear ICOcountdown, this whole scenario is getting very childish, people are throwing around my name (thanks google) and criticizing my history, which is not exactly what I came into crypto for.

Alty it is not my fault that you have had a history of business/personal failures. I am tired of argueing with you over overwhelming evidence against you and your project. What I'm really tired about is that people still believe these terrible confidence tricks that you have created, even when your shill accounts continuously post evidence to back up my personal claims. What I'm aiming for now is a full escrow refund of the RISE project, I recommend everyone ask for this before it's too late. Time to do some active due dilligence against these projects and make new people getting into crypto not get destroyed by these confidence tricks because this is the only way for any of us to build this ecosystem.
I have revealed 6 links about myself. I could go on. What have you revealed Alex?

The people aren't stupid and don't treat them as if they are. Please reveal 6 things about yourself? Anything...

I am not stupid, I do not treat people stupidly I give them evidence. If you are annoyed by this it is because you don't care about your name being slandered when your project falls apart. You only care about the Bitcoin that you collect from innocent people delving into this ecosystem. You only care about money and nothing else, this is the reason for your downfall.

I have a great website on the line here if my project does not do well? What do you have?

I have provided more to this community than you ever will and it will stay that way until the end of time.

Well, that was fun! I spent damn near five minutes uncovering who this Alex dude is. For my efforts I request a U$100 in BTC from anybody desiring his true identity. I know. The hourly rate is high, but considering its value I'm sure some folks will come forward requesting Alex's vitals. Spoiler alert: His name is not Alex.

To [not]Alex, my standard extortion fee is 35 BTC if you desire of me to not disclose your TRUE vitals to those willing to pay for the exposé.

FWIW, I've disclosed more vitals about myself than any other person in this space.

I don't think your good enough to give any sort of expose. Don't try to scam people on my thread please. Thanks Smiley

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:32:42 PM

*sigh*

I don't think your good enough to give any sort of expose. Don't try to scam people on my thread please. Thanks Smiley

Apologizies for taking so long to reply, dude, but I just now quit laughing. It saddens me to read between the lines that you're not interested in paying me my standard 35 BTC extortion fee to keep my trap shut, eh?

Please, feel free to warn me again to not scam people on your thread but you'll continue the practice.
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 11:46:59 PM

*sigh*

Apologizies for taking so long to reply, dude, but I just now quit laughing. It saddens me to read between the lines that you're not interested in paying me my standard 35 BTC extortion fee to keep my trap shut, eh?

Please, feel free to warn me again to not scam people on your thread but you'll continue the practice.

Prove it if your good enough. You won't post your expose though because your not good enough to create one. I will be waiting on the thread, leak some minor details to prove you are correct.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:12:43 AM

*sigh*

Prove it if your good enough. You won't post your expose though because your not good enough to create one. I will be waiting on the thread, leak some minor details to prove you are correct.

If I post the exposé then I miss out on making a hundred bucks per request. Are you willing to pay me my standard 35 BTC extortion fee if leak some minor detail to you proving that your name is not Alex, albeit you already know that part?
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 12:37:04 AM

*sigh*

If I post the exposé then I miss out on making a hundred bucks per request. Are you willing to pay me my standard 35 BTC extortion fee if leak some minor detail to you proving that your name is not Alex, albeit you already know that part?

Thought so, not good enough even to post some minor proof. Even your business of personal information is incorrect. Sad really.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:58:07 AM

I delisted your project because it was a confidence trick, the same tricks that were pulled with many other coins. The people will decide at the end of the day when your project implodes. We all know it's going to happen and we all know I'm right Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/4e0yg4/upcoming_crowdsales/d1w8b2a

If anyone is running an ICO you can personally email me at alex@icocountdown.com and I will list it after it has been vetted. If you want to add me on skype it is: icocountdown and I will deal with anyone that is interested in putting an ICO together.

Please, tell us more about you vetting prowess. You know, the one where when you're first contacted via email you vet the ICO, then list it after not finding anything nefarious about them, then delist them when you find something nefarious about them, usually after the paying of an extortion fee wasn't forthcoming.
ICOcountdown.com (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 01:19:56 AM

I delisted your project because it was a confidence trick, the same tricks that were pulled with many other coins. The people will decide at the end of the day when your project implodes. We all know it's going to happen and we all know I'm right Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/4e0yg4/upcoming_crowdsales/d1w8b2a

If anyone is running an ICO you can personally email me at alex@icocountdown.com and I will list it after it has been vetted. If you want to add me on skype it is: icocountdown and I will deal with anyone that is interested in putting an ICO together.

Please, tell us more about you vetting prowess. You know, the one where when you're first contacted via email you vet the ICO, then list it after not finding anything nefarious about them, then delist them when you find something nefarious about them, usually after the paying of an extortion fee wasn't forthcoming.

Why the change of topic? Is it because you have no information and want to scam people about my information? Focus on one topic and we will get to the next. Provide one iota of proof that you have any documentation on me first. You started this not me. Lay your claim.  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: