Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin's Astro chart  (Read 26380 times)
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 10:52:24 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2013, 11:07:05 AM by Otoh

Litecoin's horoscope for Saturday March 23, 2013

Saturn, the practical planet of limits, is now in your chart area of personal finances. So you need to be thrifty when it comes to money and possessions. You need to save for a rainy day, get your pension plan and retirement cottage all lined up.

Litecoin's horoscope for the week ahead ~ March 23, 2013

There is no law that says you have to do things the hard way. You may feel that if you have really earned a reward, it means more than if you have merely struck lucky. The universe, though, is not always so fascinated by the traditional work ethic. The cosmos gives freely. It plants abundance. Sometimes, it yields its fruits only after consistent, persistent, effort but sometimes, like a tree in an orchard in autumn, it just bestows its bounty on whoever happens to walk beneath its boughs. Trust that this week.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 11:31:21 AM

Litecoin's horoscope for Saturday March 23, 2013

Saturn, the practical planet of limits, is now in your chart area of personal finances. So you need to be thrifty when it comes to money and possessions. You need to save for a rainy day, get your pension plan and retirement cottage all lined up.

Litecoin's horoscope for the week ahead ~ March 23, 2013

There is no law that says you have to do things the hard way. You may feel that if you have really earned a reward, it means more than if you have merely struck lucky. The universe, though, is not always so fascinated by the traditional work ethic. The cosmos gives freely. It plants abundance. Sometimes, it yields its fruits only after consistent, persistent, effort but sometimes, like a tree in an orchard in autumn, it just bestows its bounty on whoever happens to walk beneath its boughs. Trust that this week.

Hmmmm so there is a sunshine for the week ahead.. Cool

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 07:41:13 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2013, 08:42:52 PM by Otoh

Litecoin's Weekly Outlook from 25th March

Later in the week you may be rather unrealistic, so watch you don't sail into something thinking you can't lose. Find the right balance between confidence and common sense.

In other news

Litecoin now showing up on Google Trends maps for the first time & perking up like a bauss

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=litecoin%2C%20&date=today%2012-m&cmpt=q

http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=litecoin%2C%20bitcoin&date=today%2012-m&cmpt=q

Atlantis's Weekly Outlook from 25th March

If close partners are not entirely on your wavelength, maybe you need to cajole them into fitting in more with what you have in mind. You may have to give in the first instance to get a response, but it will be worth it. This week you may be overspending because you feel like indulging yourself. Don't assume that if you let money float out of one hand, it will just float back in the other. Such an approach can end up in a minor budget crisis.

Atlantis's Sunday Play List

goo.gl/tRvrs - Sugar Town 1967

goo.gl/XadiY - LSD Research

goo.gl/aZSps - Buddhist Chant: A Lucky Star it is, a Lucky Blessing, a Lucky Dawn

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2013, 12:20:48 PM

In general, aspects atm

For today we have Mars sextile Jupiter - confident, lucky, high energy & for tomorrow a rather intense 'monster' full moon in Litecoin's sign of Libra, along with Mars square Pluto which won't be a whole lot of fun.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2013, 10:51:41 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2013, 07:57:33 PM by Otoh

Litecoin's horoscopes for Wednesday March 27, 2013

People who are long-suffering often end up regretting some of the sacrifices they have made in life. They start to wish that they had been braver and rebelled earlier. But we can't conclude from this that all gestures of selflessness and stoicism will lead to regret and recrimination. There is also such a thing as deferred gratification. You put up with a lot of what you don't like, so that you can be rewarded in the end with a lot of what pleases you greatly. That's a much fairer description of what's in store for you now.

Always pushed and pulled when the Full Moon is around, you may be especially sensitively aware since the one around now falls in your own sign, a once a year occurrence. Don't leap to any instant decisions since your judgement may be a little awry, at least briefly. Just try to keep a balanced view of your closest relationships. You can stay on top of your game at work at the moment but only if you don't get into any power struggles.

Comparison of various Alts in Google trends

http://goo.gl/9qV9r

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 02:21:47 PM

Litecoin's April Monthly Forecast

Your April Monthly Forecast: When other people want things from you, you are usually keen to comply if you can. You take pride and pleasure in being helpful. But sometimes you start to feel as if you are being pushed too hard and too far. Where should you draw the line this month? What constitutes an unreasonable request? Will you be ultimately helping someone more if you stand up against them, than if you just meekly allow them to bulldoze their way past your doubts and reservations? Don't let a fear of conflict drive an unwise choice.

sd

Activity: 730
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 03:02:16 PM

Your April Monthly Forecast: When other people want things from you, you are usually keen to comply if you can. You take pride and pleasure in being helpful. But sometimes you start to feel as if you are being pushed too hard and too far. Where should you draw the line this month? What constitutes an unreasonable request? Will you be ultimately helping someone more if you stand up against them, than if you just meekly allow them to bulldoze their way past your doubts and reservations? Don't let a fear of conflict drive an unwise choice.

Although the world may not be enlightened it has moved beyond this. There is no truth in any of this except what readers add themselves by fanciful interpretations of vague words. Such superstitious mumbo-jumbo belongs to some long past age of ignorance.
Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2013, 05:48:29 PM
Last edit: April 02, 2013, 01:29:28 AM by Otoh

Although the world may not be enlightened it has moved beyond this. There is no truth in any of this except what readers add themselves by fanciful interpretations of vague words. Such superstitious mumbo-jumbo belongs to some long past age of ignorance.

Funny that you take it so seriously, do you shout out the same in cinemas that dare to play anything but documentaries? See OP please:

Hi, I would like to do for Litecoin the same as I did for Bitcoin here, I realize that astrology is an anathema to some so please skip this thread if you disapprove of mystic mumbo jumbo - as the original thread shows though it is of sufficient interest to some to warrant a look at from this perspective if only out of curiosity.

Oh! & thanks for dropping in, you will see from the OP onwards what my advise here has been & don't forget to get hold of a few too < $2 while you're about it  Cheesy

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2013, 11:38:15 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2013, 05:32:21 PM by Otoh

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of April 4, 2013

"Pole of inaccessibility" is a term that explorers use to identify places on the Earth that are hard -- and interesting! -- to get to. On each continent, it's usually considered to be the spot that's farthest from the coastline. For instance, there's a pole of inaccessibility near the frozen center of Antarctica. Its elevation is over 12,000 feet and it has the planet's coldest average temperatures. As for the oceanic pole of inaccessibility, it's an area in the South Pacific that's most remote from land. By my reckoning, Litecoin, you would benefit from identifying what your own personal version of this point is, whether it's literal or metaphorical. I think it's also a great time to transform your relationship with it.

Oh 2013 03 01 & Congrats Litecoin on all the recent positive news & developments! Smiley

& on > 0.02 BTC & $2 !!!

goo.gl/aZSps

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2013, 10:58:52 AM

Litecoin's horoscopes for Wednesday April 10, 2013

In my childhood we had Lucky Bags. We'd buy them at the corner store and we would never be sure what they were going to contain. Usually it would be some sweets, a comic and a small toy. But which sweets? Which comics? What toy? Or might this be the one in a million where somebody accidentally dropped in an item of much greater value. Until we got them home, we had no idea. That was the fun of it all. Life presents us all with a chance to get Lucky Bags from time to time. Don't be too nervous of yours.

Predictions of upcoming news/events

Very soon to be announced, a LTC/EUR Debit card to be launched in Spain, hold your balance in LTC & convert to EUR at time of use for purchases.

Not just Mt. Gox adding LTC, but another major exchange as well - you heard it here first Wink

Happy New Moon Today ~ New Moon in Aries - new beginnings, lots of initiative

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2013, 07:04:09 PM

Litecoin's horoscopes for Thursday April 11, 2013

Maybe you need to loosen up a bit and understand that your insecurity about being short of money is an overly rigid attitude. You could let go slightly without going bankrupt overnight. Today you may be too possessive about material things or about memories from the past. Be sentimental but don't hang on too tightly. You do need to stand firm until you find the answers you are looking for, but then let go and roll with the flow.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 09:15:46 AM

Litecoin's horoscopes for Friday April 12, 2013

Next time you pass a tall, sturdy tree, remind yourself of what it must have looked like when it was first planted. When you read a great novel, stop to think of how the main idea must have first arisen as an inkling in the mind of the author. What things are when we first encounter them and what they can become, with or without our help are two very different matters. Something has already started this week. A process has begun. How far can it take you? Ask yourself, this weekend, how far you want to go?

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 10:12:26 AM

Litecoin Your Week Ahead, Sunday 14 April 2013

You have friends in high places. Very high places. Cosmic places! The planets have your best interests at heart. They understand how easily you could become disillusioned with a particular situation. They also understand how important it is for you to retain your faith. So they are doing all they can to keep you comfortable. With nearly seven billion people on Earth to look after as well, the guardian angels cannot always give you exactly what you want, just when you want it. But they certainly intend to do their best.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2013, 10:53:27 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2013, 12:36:04 PM by Otoh

Litecoin's Weekly Outlook from 15th April

With Mars around this week you may be crashing all over the place at top speed. If you can channel your energy into pushing yourself to do something practical, it will work better. Think of what you need to get done and then just go and do it. Simple! At times this period may seem a little like a battlefield as confrontations litter your way ahead. You may complain about your difficult path just now, but it will only last for a few weeks.

Litecoin's Horoscope for week of April 18, 2013

In the English language, "low man on the totem pole" is an idiom that refers to a person who has the worst job or the least status. He or she is considered to be at the low end of the hierarchy. But it's an incorrect metaphor. The creators of the original totem poles were indigenous Native American tribes of the Pacific Northwest, and for them the figure at the bottom of the pole was the most important one. I foresee the possibility of a similar situation arising in your sphere, Litecoin. Be alert for a misapprehension that needs to be righted. It may be the case that what's last should actually be first. Something that has been beneath or behind "more important" matters should perhaps get higher priority.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 09:30:18 AM

Litecoin's horoscope for Thursday 18 April, 2013 - Sun conjunction Mars in Aries

Get a grip, get cracking and don't let yourself be distracted. High energy influences around today can give you that extra zest which will make it all happen. Whatever has been stuck can now be shifted as long as you keep up the pressure. The Moon sitting at your mid heaven is nudging you into being more protective of those around you at work or out in the community. The more you give, the more everyone will think you are marvelous.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 01:09:35 PM

Litecoin's horoscope for Friday 19 April, 2013

If something needs to be done but we don't know how to do it, we try to imagine how we might rise to the challenge. We might think, 'That looks easy.' Or, 'That looks really hard. I'll never succeed.' Those responses count for a lot because they shape the level of enthusiasm with which we then approach our challenge. If we feel pessimistic, each little difficulty will seem to confirm the pointlessness of the exercise. You are perfectly capable of doing all that's needed this weekend. Just believe that and give it a go. The partial lunar eclipse of the full moon in Taurus on April 25th is a chance to 'reboot' your life.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 10:25:13 AM

Litecoin's week ahead, Saturday, 20 April 2013

Do you wish your finances were in better shape? Would you like to feel more emotionally secure? There may be moments, this week, when you start to feel uncomfortable about a set of arrangements. Too much hangs on a precarious factor; an untried plan or an unreliable individual. But you are in too deep. You've really got no choice other than to stick with a set of suspect circumstances and hope for the best. And all that may yet be for the best. The eclipse implies you could soon start to feel a lot safer and happier.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2013, 08:56:32 AM

Litecoin's horoscope for Wednesday 24 April, 2013

What have you ever done to help make this a better world? Plenty! Think of all the generous gestures you have made, the kind contributions, the constructive interjections. You have shared so much of your heart and soul, touched so many lives and made such a difference. Don't you deserve a little back? Whilst you can't automatically expect reward for some previous good deed, you can at least allow yourself to have a little faith in the idea that something good could be on the way to you. Because it is. The partial lunar eclipse on April 25th is a chance to 'reboot' your life.

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 02:01:34 PM

Litecoin's horoscope for Thursday 02 May, 2013

Let's discuss a hypothetical situation. You are a passenger in a vehicle. The driver is reversing round a tight difficult corner. You can see what they can't see, a wall very close to your side. So, should you keep quiet and be polite because you don't want to be a backseat driver? Or attempt a quick, gentle word like, 'You have noticed this, haven't you?' And if the wall does get hit and you have not said a word, whose fault would it be? OK. I will leave you to consider all that. It's an analogy that may prove helpful today!

Otoh (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 04, 2013, 09:59:37 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2013, 10:14:06 AM by Otoh

Litecoin's Stars for the week ahead, May 4, 2013

'There's no business like show business...' So goes the song. And more of us are in showbiz than we realise. One way or another, we are all keeping up a pretence. We all have a bit of a front that we put on in the hope that this will give a particular impression to the rest of the watching world. There's no harm in this, nor need it be a problem when our true personalities turn out to be very different from the images we prefer to project. But it is a factor that you would be wise to make an allowance for this week.

Litecoin's Stars for Saturday, May 4, 2013

There are days when making a determined push is the right approach. But this is one of those days when doing nothing at all seemingly ends you up in the right place at the right time. Sod's law, but pleasant when it happens all the same. You are handling discreet information well now, attracting secrets from others without even appearing to ask. If you can't say precisely what you feel or think, you would rather stay silent.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: