Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:35:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Torrent Downloader Services - Download Your Torrent For almost Free!  (Read 1745 times)
hackazer (OP)

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 05:07:44 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 09:38:50 AM by hackazer

Hei,

I am opening up Torrent Downloader Services. Well i just want to help the other who have a hard time to download any torrent files.

How to :
- Just PM me the magnet links / upload the .torrent files in some filehosting, then i will leech it for you.
( Better to PM me with the magnet link, as it's more faster than the .torrent files )
- You'll be given resumable Links that works for 72 hours after the links are given to you.

Features :
- Unlimited speed
- Unlimited size of file
- Unlimited banwidth
- HTTPS protocol
- Use IDM for Best Speed!

Price : $0,7 for every 10 Files, any sizes of the files Cheesy
Payments : btc / paypal

*Note : Speeds of leeching the torrent depend on the torrent itself. But after it has been leeched to our server, it should run as fast as you ISP could take. Smiley

Vouch are ready for 2 people here, but Only Member or higher.
Cheers,
MagicIsMe

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Negative trust resolution: index.php?topic=1439270

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:29:29 AM

You should actually send it through FTP. It's like uploading it online but directly to your client.

hackazer (OP)

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 07:18:40 AM

You should actually send it through FTP. It's like uploading it online but directly to your client.

This is how it actually works :

.torrent file / magnet link <- downloaded through my Server and saved it there <- You / me are downloading the files at my server for better speed.

Cheers,
MagicIsMe

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:37:27 AM

.torrent file / magnet link <- downloaded through my Server and saved it there <- You / me are downloading the files at my server for better speed.

Cheers,
Oh, then how fast is your Internet? And wouldn't it be more profitable if you set it up as a seedbox?

hackazer (OP)

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 07:56:35 AM

Cheers,
Oh, then how fast is your Internet? And wouldn't it be more profitable if you set it up as a seedbox?

I have servers all over the globe and there will always be one close to you. ( Using somekind of optimized CDN Method for that Cheesy )
So your download speed gonna run as fast as your ISP could take.
hackazer (OP)

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 07:59:36 AM

Hei,

I am opening up Torrent Downloader Services. Well i just want to help the other who have a hard time to download any torrent files.

How to :
- Just PM me the magnet links / upload the .torrent files in some filehosting, then i will leech it for you.
- You'll be given resumable Links that works for 72 hours after the links are given to you.

Features :
- Unlimited speed
- Unlimited size of file
- Unlimited banwidth
- HTTPS protocol
- Use IDM for Best Speed!

Price : $0,7 for every 10 Files, any sizes of the files Cheesy
Payments : btc / paypal

*Note : Speeds of leeching the torrent depend on the torrent itself. But after it has been leeched to our server, it should run as fast as you ISP could take. Smiley

Vouch are ready for 2 people here, but Only Member or higher.
Cheers,
MagicIsMe

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:11:40 AM

Cheers,

I have servers all over the globe and there will always be one close to you. ( Using somekind of optimized CDN Method for that Cheesy )

Great, so now that all the details are covered, may I vouch for your services?

hackazer (OP)

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 11:21:35 AM

Cheers,

Yes you can. Cheesy
Just PM me the magnet link / .torrent files, you'll gonna get it soon haha
MagicIsMe

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:44:23 PM

Cheers,

Yes you can. Cheesy
I sent a PM already. I just put two files to make it easy. This post will be edited with a review.

hackazer (OP)

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2016, 08:18:15 AM

Cheers,

Yes you can. Cheesy
I sent a PM already. I just put two files to make it easy. This post will be edited with a review.

PM'ed back with the links Cheesy
MagicIsMe

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:56:46 AM

Cheers,

Yes you can. Cheesy

Thanks for the vouch. Your download services worked perfectly, just as you described. With your small fees, I can't imagine anyone who won't avail of your services.

Regards,
MagicIsMe

hackazer (OP)

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 02:56:31 PM

Cheers,

Yes you can. Cheesy

Thanks for the vouch. Your download services worked perfectly, just as you described. With your small fees, I can't imagine anyone who won't avail of your services.

Regards,
MagicIsMe

Thanks for the review man Cheesy
hackazer (OP)

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 03:39:26 PM

bump Cheesy
hackazer (OP)

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 11:43:35 AM

Our services still better than any others :v

Gimme a try
hackazer (OP)

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 03:45:29 PM

bump Cheesy
hackazer (OP)

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 08:39:44 AM

Still here Smiley

Vouch still AVAIL for 1 person
hackazer (OP)

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 02:53:08 PM

Well looks like there's nobody out there who wants this service although there's still free vouch avail :v
hackazer (OP)

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2016, 10:29:03 AM

bump!
hackazer (OP)

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW