Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:48:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: google authenticator problem on yobit help needed pleaseee!!!  (Read 2820 times)
jupiterdianysa (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:40:15 PM

Ive gone thru factory reset with my mobile device so ive lost all my data about google authenticator, now i wanna log in yobit but it askes code on authenticator. How can i make it up for yobit guys ? Did i lose my yobit account forever or is there a way?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:42:16 PM

Did you backup your keys on Authenticator?

If you did, you can easily download the app again & sync your authenticator.
If not, you need to contact YoBit's support.

They'll help you reset it from the backend.

PS: YoBit's support is very bad, so good luck.
jupiterdianysa (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:53:54 PM

No i havent backed up. I had an emergency on my mobile thus i ddnt have chance to back anything up actually.
I cant find contact link on yobit tho. Support link directs me to create a ticket and i cant again cos i cant log in
jupiterdianysa (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:57:58 PM

Another question; does yobit allow multiple accounts with same ip ?
I dont wanna get banned tho
dsattler
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:37:45 AM

No i havent backed up. I had an emergency on my mobile thus i ddnt have chance to back anything up actually.
I cant find contact link on yobit tho. Support link directs me to create a ticket and i cant again cos i cant log in

Create a new account to send them a ticket. If you don't remember your username, maybe a btc address you used with them could help them to identify you. Good luck!

Bitcointalk member since 2013! Smiley
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 06:46:11 AM

not sure if its allowed but if you aren't doing something something that will mess tings up.
why don't you just recover your account on the desktop computer. its much easier to do it in a real computer. I did forgot my logins on yobit lately as i don't login to my account for maybe 2 weeks and i got i my access easy as resetting my password.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Haswell

Activity: 137

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:16:43 AM

No it's easy my brother, I had the same problem and I resolved it by myself.
Just sync Google auth with their servers once more and everything should be fine.

Try it.

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:28:09 PM

not sure if its allowed but if you aren't doing something something that will mess tings up.
why don't you just recover your account on the desktop computer. its much easier to do it in a real computer. I did forgot my logins on yobit lately as i don't login to my account for maybe 2 weeks and i got i my access easy as resetting my password.

Password forget should be working. And if not sent them a email where you explain the situation and need to to reset your 2FA.
Since you mailed them from a legitimate account they will help you.
jupiterdianysa (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:52:10 PM

Create a new account to send them a ticket. If you don't remember your username, maybe a btc address you used with them could help them to identify you. Good luck!

I know my username and password. Its 2fa code i cant generate without syncing the app with yobit QR

Even i know my log in details i tried to recover it. I cant recover my password again it asks
"Enter 6-number google code (2fa)" :/

No it's easy my brother, I had the same problem and I resolved it by myself.
Just sync Google auth with their servers once more and everything should be fine.

Try it.

This one i dont know how to do without logging in.
jupiterdianysa (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:56:15 PM

Ive tried to register again and heres the result...
"Registration is temporary off"
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:16:42 AM

When you first setup a 2FA code in any website, it gives you a long key or small string of keys like this one long key (2MTVFKAODUDJAKFFALDKDLKFAKFJALKF) in order to re access your account if the phone is lost or stolen or formatted like in your case. It is highly advisable you save all of these keys in a document. This is the only way to recover your account. The keys above are called manual keys. They are used to restore your account if lost. I keep all of them in a document in my Linux PC.

Hope you have done this although I don't think so by reading above replies. Anyway for all of those reading this, the above example should be taken very seriously when setting up a 2FA Google Authenticator.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:31:58 PM

I had a similar thing happen with Mintpal before it went evil. There was no way I could get the authenticator key thing back. I spoke to their support, emailed from my registered address and told them the approximate account balance and trade history. They bypassed the 2FA for me.
jupiterdianysa (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:44:04 PM

Unfortunately i couldnt find where i saved that code Google Auth. gave me thats why i suffer alot. I sent mails, created tickest, tweeted them as well but still big silence on yobit's side... I hope yobit bypass' my 2fa one day too.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 08:46:35 PM

The best solution go and write an email to Yobit stating that you have lost your authenticator ask them to reset your authenticator they will do that . I often lost my google authenticator .
jupiterdianysa (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:14:43 PM

The best solution go and write an email to Yobit stating that you have lost your authenticator ask them to reset your authenticator they will do that . I often lost my google authenticator .

How am i supposed to know their email?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:06:57 AM

This thread details some possibilities - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1481722.0

Doesn't look too encouraging though.
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 03:55:48 PM

Sorry for the late reply , go to : https://yobit.net/en/support/ , And click on Ticket and then fill in your name email and your problem in message . They will reply you as soon as possible to your mail . So you will get there email to i guess.
jupiterdianysa (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:39:45 PM

Sorry for the late reply , go to : https://yobit.net/en/support/ , And click on Ticket and then fill in your name email and your problem in message . They will reply you as soon as possible to your mail . So you will get there email to i guess.

I did it 2 times already. Sent tickets,tweets,posts from bitcointalk.. No reply
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:12:17 AM

Hey dude, is yobit support replies on you already? It seems that yobit support is really hard,  they dont reply immediately maybe after 1-2 days beforevtjey respond, but just tell them the truth so they will work on it.
lolxxxx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 08:27:25 PM

Send one more Ticket and capture the screenshot . Send one more tweet , and PM to his profile on bitcointalk and make one more post on his original thread . Take the screenshots of all of them and after that if they don't reply you in 24-48 hours collect all the evidence that you have tried to contact them but they did not respond to your ticket, tweet , post and pm . Then maybe some Trusted member here look into your case and help you .

Profile's link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=406594 (send PM to him)
Thread link :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.0 (Post here your issue)

There is a possibility that he is super busy that he misses your PM or post Maybe he is getting too many PM's ?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: