Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:57:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spoetnik and Roach are Bitcoin maximalists and you can use this info to...  (Read 2718 times)
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:36:35 PM

Many of these supergeeks were likely bullied when they were coming up through school and some of them in this space have a vendetta complex to exact financial punishment on others to get their revenge from yesteryear.

Too sophisticated explanation. Ever heard of Freud?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
r0ach
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:39:31 PM

The act of flash creating the entire money supply out of thin air in the span of one second - just like central bankers do, then issuing it out via IPO scam in a centralized, recursive system is exactly what central bankers are going to do eventually in crypto.  If I would not support central bankers pulling this scam, why would I support Come from Beyond attempting the same scam (multiple times) before they can pull it off?

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:47:15 PM

The act of flash creating the entire money supply out of thin air in the span of one second - just like central bankers do, then issuing it out via IPO scam in a centralized, recursive system is exactly what central bankers are going to do eventually in crypto.  If I would not support central bankers pulling this scam, why would I support Come from Beyond attempting the same scam (multiple times) before they can pull it off?

Your previous bullshit was flowing smoothly. Now you pull it out with the both hands, haha.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:12:05 PM

What I don't understand is the amount of vitrol on the boards simply for the sake of these technologies. I have only seen worse, ad hominem filled discussion on the political boards, namely, article commentary. I love you guys, but honestly none of this matters that much for me to think of it outside of this board. I have bills and shit.The board to me is more like a fun, always there source of zesty debate material. I didn't make any of these coins, they don't affect my daily life, and commentary on them doesn't diminish me , so they are truly inconsequential. Also, since I no longer invest more than I can afford to lose, I don't have to check my own motivations when I make commentary about one of them.
r0ach
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:43:22 PM

Come from Beyond issuing IPO scams for centralized currencies is not innovative, I'm sorry to inform you.
I expected your reply to be funnier. Looks like you are tired, I'm stopping teasing you for today.

Your video game sucks ass too

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 10:44:38 PM

Your video game sucks ass too

Still not brilliant, try again.
r0ach
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:15:27 PM

Still not brilliant, try again.

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 11:17:22 PM

Ok, accepted.
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:13:59 AM

I love you guys. Smiley

Dammit, I love it here.

It's not Tv. It's BitcoinTalk.©
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:34:03 AM

gee, generally (and especially in the case of r0ach as opposed to spoetnik) both tend to call bull shit on the rampant bullshit that is a plague on these forums. May haps if you find you dont like what they are saying, you should rethink what it is you are doing.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

Activity: 1210
Merit: 1024

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:27:44 AM

Spoetnik and Roach are Bitcoin maximalists and you can use this info to....determine how threatened they feel by any altcoin. If they praise or ignore the coin, then it is no threat. If they attack the coin, they feel threatened by it--you can see their level of fear raise or lower by the coin's popularity in threads or the growth of marketcap. While I feel that roach's attacks are more technically sound, they do move towards emotional appeals as the threat level increases. Spoetnik's attacks are usually of a prodding/provoking nature and are generally of a low quality to noise ratio--classic trolling.

If anyone could create a spoetnik/roach fear index based on the correlation of their positive, negative and combined post output, I'd be interested. Seems they put most of their effort into ETH and XMR currently.

Spoetnik and Roach scary LOL

Don't know Roach but Spoetnik just calls it as it is.

~BCX~

rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:30:54 AM

Spoetnik and Roach are Bitcoin maximalists and you can use this info to....determine how threatened they feel by any altcoin. If they praise or ignore the coin, then it is no threat. If they attack the coin, they feel threatened by it--you can see their level of fear raise or lower by the coin's popularity in threads or the growth of marketcap. While I feel that roach's attacks are more technically sound, they do move towards emotional appeals as the threat level increases. Spoetnik's attacks are usually of a prodding/provoking nature and are generally of a low quality to noise ratio--classic trolling.

If anyone could create a spoetnik/roach fear index based on the correlation of their positive, negative and combined post output, I'd be interested. Seems they put most of their effort into ETH and XMR currently.

Let's punish them by creating a super scammy ico coin named r0ach&spoetnik that will never deliver anything  Cheesy
GreenBits
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:45:03 AM

Let's punish them by creating a super scammy ico coin named r0ach&spoetnik that will never deliver anything  Cheesy

Lol, I think they would soundly denounce it. And enjoy doing so  Grin

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:57:41 AM

Ok someone help a newbie out.

How in the hell can this guy Roach and Spoetnik hurt a coin?

Fear? How do you scare a coin?

Enlighten me, I find this subject interesting.

~BCX~
rigel
Legendary

Activity: 1240
Merit: 1001

Thank God I'm an atheist

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:01:57 AM

~BCX~

I think you didn't understand what op was  saying.

He wants to create an index of how much r0ach & spoetnik are scared by a coin, not the opposite
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 04:03:44 AM

~BCX~

He wants to create an index of how much r0ach & spoetnik are scared by a coin, not the opposite

Bingo!

We've had high literacy rates for over a hundred years, but reading comprehension still lags well behind.

BitcoinEXpress
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 04:10:40 AM

~BCX~

Bingo!

We've had high literacy rates for over a hundred years, but reading comprehension still lags well behind.

Yes I misunderstood. English is not my first language so sometimes I miss the intended meaning.

I thought you were saying that the people mentioned above were causing "Fear" in the coin.

I read in some old threads that some users can cause a coin to behave badly and I thought you were saying that these two were those kind of people.

Is this a fear you have of the forum people above.

~BCX~
generalizethis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 04:51:11 AM

~BCX~

Bingo!

Yes I misunderstood. English is not my first language so sometimes I miss the intended meaning.

I thought you were saying that the people mentioned above were causing "Fear" in the coin.

I read in some old threads that some users can cause a coin to behave badly and I thought you were saying that these two were those kind of people.

Is this a fear you have of the forum people above.

~BCX~

Is the last sentence a statement or a question?

If it's a question, no. Just making an observation on their behavior. If it's a statement, I disagree--again I was commenting on their behavior, and if anything, it is a positive indicator. Also, if you have trouble with English, and you know it, maybe you should practice some patience and wait until you understand something before commenting--this will avoid a lot of potential animosity and pointless back and forth.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:05:46 PM

We have reached peak IPO scam and it's time for them to all die because none of those PoS recursive systems even fit the category of decentralized currency in the first place.  They're selling the equivalent of stocks of a centralized company illegaly while claiming it's a decentralized currency.  They are flat out scams.  Come from Beyond is the one that started the Cambrian explosion of IPO scams with NXT.  It's no coincidence he's back again promoting even more IPO scams for centralized currencies now.

Of course, you are aware that "scam" = "innovative technology" on these boards? Not "scam" = "coin roach didn't invest into" as you think.

Pharmacist has barley been here a year so he is exaggerating & then some.
Me spamming the Cryptsy topic ?
Few people on earth know as much about Cryptsy as i do (and a small handful of others.)
That Prick has the fucking nerve to say i was spamming that topic ?
All i did was tell my own personal accounts of scammy behavior i seen with Cryptsy
and virtually all of it was CONFIRMED by staff.. second of all it was because of me that i got you all
important information on Cryptsy !
It was me who BitJohn decided to come by and chat with and it was me who asked him TONS of questions
and then YOU ALL go the answers..
Like what ?
I got him to tell you he QUIT !
Did you know that ? ..not until my "spamming" you didn't.

I registered 2 months after Cryptsy opened and have spent a hell of a lot of time
getting to know the the "old" staff there..
so i have had a far greater insight into the workings of that place than most mouthy late to the scene noobs.. such as the Pharmicist who created his account mid-2015.

And he had some issue with me for some weird reason and has been off & on running around attacking me behind my back for ages and i have no idea what set him off or why he has an agenda against me.
I suspect it may be because of his Doge support / bag holding (and my bashing Doge before)
He is a noob with an attitude problem and i have asked him why he has such a problem with me and he won't tell me and no he has -NOT- had me on ignore for a the year either.. that is just plain lying.

For example he had commented on some topic in Meta where a group of guys were plotting to get me banned and on any topic that even mentions my name in Meta he dives on it like a fly on shit.
Making up lunatic hate comments about me.

..i think he's a mouthy brat and he 'IS' a fucking noob here and should show some respect !
If not to me, then to Gleb Gamow who on that same Cryptsy topic was a tour de force.
He single handily dug up 90% of the info on Cryptsy early on and deserves large props for his "Spamming"

A thank you would be in order.. not whining and putting the two of us on ignore.
Gleb had never even used Cryptsy before but within a short period of time he knew more about that place than anyone !
The guy's detective skills are unmatched period.
So this lippy Noob can show some respect to people who put in their dues in Crypto.
I sure as hell do !

Which reminds me of all kinds of people i agree with or not that i have lots of respect for.
Like Kelsey, BitJohn or Horus or BitcoinExpress or even smooth or TPB_Needs_War or MicroGuy or EvilDave or Vlad2Vlad..

They all have their personalities and skills etc and i value and appreciate and respect.
It has NOTHING what so ever to do with agreeing on some Altcoin.
To me it has to do with inputs.. we need as many as possible into the system to build the larger picture.
The "scene" which i coined the term here boys and was flamed hard for saying it years ago
is made up of all the different players so i have never nor will i ever ignore anyone here or anywhere online.

Lastly i think BitcoinEXpress needs to fully come out of retirement and put some fear back in these guys.

I think he has the technical grasp of how the networking etc works far better than i ever will.
And a perspective on things that is brilliant and a deviousness that makes him a fun guy to read about here.
Some people are lethal with HOW they look at things.. they have a gift on perspectives.

For example BCX i would say is the master on this forum of the meme.jpeg
No one online has cracked me up bad laughing by posting the absolute perfect picture + comment
and the precise right time on the right topic.. he has a gift for that !

People the reality is here is you don't need to show your picture ID to create an account.
I had to go through the Nooby jail did you ?
So i urge people to consider why one guy HATES another.. there is usually more going on than meets the eye.
The Pharmacist guy and the OP generalizethis for example may cry Troll / Agenda / FUD spamming etc
but WHY ?
They aren't telling you.. instead *as usual* they are trying to stir up a mob against people
while hiding their real motivations.. AKA: Monero & Doge coin bag holding.

The pharmacist has stated he supports Doge simply for profits so i would consider him a useless person here
he simply showed up to pick a coin to profit from and i have already pointed out how his behavior is 100% toxic to Crypto and the OP refused to tell me how many Monero coins he has but i bet it's a lot based on his intense Monero BS.

Like jesus christ ya all wanna talk about fucking agenda's ?
I have busted these guys agenda's wide open long ago for all to see.

All we have here is dishonest greedy profiteer investards scheming and bad mouthing people because
..they think it makes them more money.
AKA: putting on a show for the crowd like snake oil salesmen.

Roach's comment on ICO's was on the money too.. i could not agree more !
No idea who he is or what but i tend to always agree with him.. purely coincidence / random etc.

And lets not forget MANY people share the same views on ICO's etc.
So don't sit there and try and make it seem like 2 guys here have some unique and crazy opinions.
The opinions we are bad mouthed for / about are far more common than they want to admit.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:13:02 PM

We have reached peak IPO scam and it's time for them to all die because none of those PoS recursive systems even fit the category of decentralized currency in the first place.  They're selling the equivalent of stocks of a centralized company illegaly while claiming it's a decentralized currency.  They are flat out scams.  Come from Beyond is the one that started the Cambrian explosion of IPO scams with NXT.  It's no coincidence he's back again promoting even more IPO scams for centralized currencies now.

Of course, you are aware that "scam" = "innovative technology" on these boards? Not "scam" = "coin roach didn't invest into" as you think.

Hey kid explain to us all how an ICO is an innovation over the Bitcoin's initial distribution model.

I have posted endlessly how i think you all simply flopped on your back and gave up trying to make a better system. (over the POW or POS etc)

You think Satoshi would approve over the flood of thousands of IPO coins ?
i think not kid..

Rather than working on making a better system code wise you all decided to stream line the lawless free market
no regulations ICO scam fest so you can side step "mining"
Why ?
The only reason you all ever said was because mining can be exploited.
hey KID ..
Newsflash 100% premined cans are being exploited and are far more risky by a factor of a zillion kajillion !

ICO ?
In the stock market Martha Stewart an old lady who baked pies in TV was literally
given an orange jump suit and put behind bars for insider trading.. who in Crypto is doing time for that ?
Mark from Gox steals half a billion USD and he was seen on Twitter posting pictures
of the sunset on the beach with a martini after he LIED about being hacked and found 200000 Bitcoin in his "couch"

KID .. you have a lot of fucking balls coming here and calling IPO / ICO coins an "innovation"  Roll Eyes

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: