Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:57:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: modifications to the forum ?  (Read 507 times)
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6131

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 07:52:50 PM

Is it me or something changed on the forums ? fonts seem to be smaller (much smaller - same with smileys and buttons of BBcodes) and the type of the font changed too (not sure) and there is no "lines"  between the posts in the sub-forums / in posts etc ...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 08:43:37 PM

Is it me or something changed on the forums ? fonts seem to be smaller (much smaller - same with smileys and buttons of BBcodes) and the type of the font changed too (not sure) and there is no "lines"  between the posts in the sub-forums / in posts etc ...

You are likely zoomed out on your browser... depends on the browser you are using but you can likely fix this by using the "View" menu at the top of the browser and select 'actual size', '100%', or whatever. If you tell me what browser your using, I could give more specific directions.  Cool

Your Point Is Invalid

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 09:03:37 PM

Is it me or something changed on the forums ? fonts seem to be smaller (much smaller - same with smileys and buttons of BBcodes) and the type of the font changed too (not sure) and there is no "lines"  between the posts in the sub-forums / in posts etc ...

Exact opposite here, I'm seeing lines I havent seen before

Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:07:08 PM

Is it me or something changed on the forums ? fonts seem to be smaller (much smaller - same with smileys and buttons of BBcodes) and the type of the font changed too (not sure) and there is no "lines"  between the posts in the sub-forums / in posts etc ...

Nothing has changed as far as I can see.  If you're curious you can just compare the pages with the archived pages on archive.is (but I don't think there's any archived reply pages.)

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
OmegaStarScream (OP)
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6131

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:41:09 AM

You are likely zoomed out on your browser... depends on the browser you are using but you can likely fix this by using the "View" menu at the top of the browser and select 'actual size', '100%', or whatever. If you tell me what browser your using, I could give more specific directions.  Cool

I feel dumb , It was the browser indeed but I don't understand how it happened since I didn't change it and how it's changed only in Bitcointalk ? I thought it changes the browser settings and not the web settings . Either way , thanks mate

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 02:36:05 PM

I feel dumb , It was the browser indeed but I don't understand how it happened since I didn't change it and how it's changed only in Bitcointalk ? I thought it changes the browser settings and not the web settings . Either way , thanks mate

You must have accidentally pressed the Ctrl key while scrolling with the mouse.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 02:45:47 PM

There are some browsers (mainly firefox) that store these settings a per-domain basis, other browsers change the setting for all pages unless your using an extension/plugin that allows you to set them on a per-domain basis. You probably accidentally zoomed out using one of the hotkeys for zooming which would usually be, for zooming out, CTRL (-) or CMD (-) if on a MAC, the - can also be triggered by using the scrolling functionality on a mouse, so CTRL/CMD and scrolling down/up would zoom as well.

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 02:52:30 PM

I got it right when I read the smaller.. smaller part. Cheesy

Happened to me too a couple of months ago. Was zoomed out to 90% somehow and suddenly was on a different looking forum. Took me a good few minutes to figure out.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: