Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:28:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Issues With BTCrow RESOLVED  (Read 829 times)
Oldsport (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 02:28:06 AM

Me and a user started a Transaction there and I sent payment to the escrow. It's been 6 confirmations but there is no update from the escrow's side.The user is rightfully irritated as am I because his money is locked up in BTCrow. Anyone know what the issue may be? Huh

https://btcrow.com/vpa.php?id=rn7hIUpLll5132a4e8839d6

CLOSED. RESOLVED

shkiser

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 03:51:27 PM

I still havent gotten my bitcoins from escrow. Ive sent several messages to them on their site and via email. I havent gotten a single reply. Its been about 14 hours since transaction was completed.. Still waiting.. Anyone used this service lately?

Free Litecoin Faucet ---> http://ltc4you.com/?r=6840
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 08:59:27 PM

Quote from: BTCrow "release funds for transaction" email
You should receive these bitcoins within the next 24 hours. When you receive them the transaction will be closed.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
shkiser

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 01:43:18 AM

it did take all of 23.5 hours too. Just didnt expect it to take that long.. Not a single email or message back from customer service either.

Free Litecoin Faucet ---> http://ltc4you.com/?r=6840
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2013, 06:03:23 AM

it did take all of 23.5 hours too. Just didnt expect it to take that long.. Not a single email or message back from customer service either.

I never have gotten a reply either.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
BTCrow

Activity: 243

BTCrow.com

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2013, 10:56:18 PM

I know this reply is a little late but it's left for anyone wondering what happened.

The original poster had their escrow processed successfully. However the release time was a little longer than they expected.

Recently we have streamlined the release process to enable much faster escrow releases while maintaining a high level of security.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: