Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:13:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Freedom of speech in the DASH camp much?  (Read 1542 times)
DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:24:43 PM

What bothers me ... Dash claims to have made the StackExchange proposal first so it sounds like it was their idea....

For all the readers that did not now ---> https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/486s2e/monero_stack_exchange_we_need_60_followers_and_40/ ...

That one is over 2 month old, so who follows who´s footsteps
TaoOfSaatoshi
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 10:21:39 PM

You can't handle the fact that Dash is more successful than your coin of choice.

Reddit Subscribers

BTC: 177838
DOGE: 77479
LTC: 21976
ETH: 13741
XMR: 3427
DASH: 1799

Monero bigger than Dash by a factor of 1.9

Reddit Users Online

BTC: 380
ETH: 122
DOGE: 41
LTC: 14
XMR: 12
DASH: 8

Monero bigger than Dash by a factor of 1.5

Average New Posts (an hour)

BTC: 4.08
ETH: 3.25
DOGE: 0.8
XMR: 0.5
LTC: 0.4
DASH 0.3

Monero bigger than Dash by a factor of 1.6666

Average New Comments (an hour)

BTC: 138
ETH: 45.2
DOGE: 20.4
LTC: 7.96
XMR: 7.00
DASH: 2.71

Monero bigger than Dash by a factor of 2.58

#IRC USAGE - Average Users Online

BTC: 1106
ETH: 368
DOGE: 228
LTC: 175
XMR: 153
DASH: 76

Monero bigger than Dash by a factor of 2.01

Github Contributors

BTC: 337
DOGE: 67
XMR: 44
DASH: 29
LTC: 19
ETH: 18

Monero bigger than Dash by a factor of 1.5172

You could even throw in accumulative forum posts from all three forums (Dash, Monero BCT) and in total the average size of Monero's community is 1.86 times bigger than that of Dash. It's also worth mentioning that Dash finished last in all but one of these key metrics.

The only thing Dash has got going that's bigger than Monero is market-cap, and conveniently, given the multi-million dollar riches of its lead developer is a very easy thing to arrange.

I'm also still yet to find one credible cryptography expert to praise Dash.

So I don't quite know how you're measuring success, other than a fistful of draconian deceptions, a Jabba-the-Hutt style instamine, a deeply flawed anonymity system without a credible userbase.

That's a pretty impressive list. And I agree that Dash's community involvement is a weak point in the project, and it's an issue I'm tackling head on through the Dash Nation campaign and website in development. I have a challenge to generate more community passion and involvement in Dash, and the Monero community is one of a few that I am currently studying.

Macrochip

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 10:04:10 AM

You wanna measure success, shitlord? Let's measure success. And this time it's not easily fakeable (MONERO: BUYING FAKE SUBSCRIBERS FOR REDDIT) and meaningless social media statistics, you cherry picking ding dong. This time it's real world usage and utility.

Currency exchanges listing DASH:

Currency exchanges listing Monero:
A petty 5

Retail acceptance of Dash:
-Listing with 70+ merchants
-Spend DASH
-World Map currently listing 58 IRL places where you can spend Dash

Retail acceptance of Monero
This page claims to list "merchants" accepting Monero but only 3 sites on there actually exchange services/goods for Monero, the fourth being offline/dead. The rest either accept donations in Monero (doesn't make you a Monero merchant, idiots!), are exchanges I already counted above or are services ran by the creators of the coin themselves and thus do not count as merchant adoption, rendering your merchant directory into a silly joke and Monero merchant acceptance virtually non-existent!

Features that did not exist before Dash came along
- The X11 algorithm
- The Masternode concept as a 2nd tier network
- Incentivized full nodes
- The Spork technology to mitigate forking risks in crypto
- The instant confirmation of transactions via Masternode locks
- Fixing and vastly improving CoinJoin to make it a useful privacy tool
- Paying developers and related projects directly from the blockchain
- Enabling Stakeholders to vote on budgets and development decisions of the project

Features that did not exist before Monero came along:
- Removal of fraudulent scam algorithms from a crippled miner in the Bytecoin codebase after XMR-developers have exploited it themselves

In conclusion Dash is vastly superior and thus vastly more successful in regards to merchant and exchange adoption and the actual amount of features it brings to the table. Three factors which are indubitably paramount and far outweigh the ever changing, flimsy and ultimately meaningless and inconsequential social media statistics bullshit you tried to wave in people's faces.
We're talking about a fucking currency here that is supposed to have utility, Einstein. Not a "Miss Currency" popularity contest or beauty pageant on Instagram to see who has the most followers and likes. You made a complete fool out of yourself by even attempting to paint Monero as more successful with this silly child's play bullshit.

You could even throw in accumulative forum posts from all three forums (Dash, Monero BCT) and in total the average size of Monero's community is 1.86 times bigger than that of Dash.

LOL. Completely ass-pulled lie of a statistic. Not that it has any significance but Dash has a dedicated forum with 4400+ members and 90400+ messages while Monero has a de facto DEAD forum where not even one category has a three digit thread amount and a joke of replies. The amount of members isn't even shown, because it's too embarrassing. Do I really have to go on and mention the ANN threads? DASH ANN -> 120.326 replies & 6.256.794 views, Monero ANN -> 31.158 replies & 2.251.142 views.
I don't know where you learned math but our Forum plus our ANN blow your Moanero joke out of the water.
"1.86" <- LOL try 18.6 for Dash:Monero.

The only thing Dash has got going that's bigger than Monero is market-cap

Completely disproven and destroyed by the above, poor derangeddriver.

Kristov Atlas Security Audit of Dash
Of course now you, like the shitlord you are, gonna come up with a reason to call him "not credible", but any outside observer can tell that will be a weak deflection attempt.

So: You wanna deny again that Dash is more successful than your scam-forked, innovation-free shitcoin?

DaveyJones

Activity: 768
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:29:27 AM

What bothers me ... Dash claims to have made the StackExchange proposal first so it sounds like it was their idea....

For all the readers that did not now ---> https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/486s2e/monero_stack_exchange_we_need_60_followers_and_40/ ...

That one is over 2 month old, so who follows who´s footsteps

Does it really matter son? Plenty of space in crypto for all. 

What a great time to be alive, what a great time to witness invocation and disruptive technology.

You and your greedy masters Risto and Smooth should focus on developing your coin instead of running down all around you.

But you can't can you?

So......

FU  Grin

Sure it does matter ... rivalry does not come from nothing. Claims like that is the reason why we are in the back and forth we have now... but don´t worry... looks like the Lisk vs Eth camps will put us on the side with their fights...
rangedriver (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:28:58 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2016, 01:07:45 PM by rangedriver

You wanna measure success, shitlord? Let's measure success. And this time it's not easily fakeable (MONERO: BUYING FAKE SUBSCRIBERS FOR REDDIT) and meaningless social media statistics, you cherry picking ding dong. This time it's real world usage and utility.

Currency exchanges listing DASH:

Currency exchanges listing Monero:
A petty 5

Retail acceptance of Dash:
-Listing with 70+ merchants
-Spend DASH
-World Map currently listing 58 IRL places where you can spend Dash

Retail acceptance of Monero
This page claims to list "merchants" accepting Monero but only 3 sites on there actually exchange services/goods for Monero, the fourth being offline/dead. The rest either accept donations in Monero (doesn't make you a Monero merchant, idiots!), are exchanges I already counted above or are services ran by the creators of the coin themselves and thus do not count as merchant adoption, rendering your merchant directory into a silly joke and Monero merchant acceptance virtually non-existent!

Features that did not exist before Dash came along
- The X11 algorithm
- The Masternode concept as a 2nd tier network
- Incentivized full nodes
- The Spork technology to mitigate forking risks in crypto
- The instant confirmation of transactions via Masternode locks
- Fixing and vastly improving CoinJoin to make it a useful privacy tool
- Paying developers and related projects directly from the blockchain
- Enabling Stakeholders to vote on budgets and development decisions of the project

Features that did not exist before Monero came along:
- Removal of fraudulent scam algorithms from a crippled miner in the Bytecoin codebase after XMR-developers have exploited it themselves

In conclusion Dash is vastly superior and thus vastly more successful in regards to merchant and exchange adoption and the actual amount of features it brings to the table. Three factors which are indubitably paramount and far outweigh the ever changing, flimsy and ultimately meaningless and inconsequential social media statistics bullshit you tried to wave in people's faces.
We're talking about a fucking currency here that is supposed to have utility, Einstein. Not a "Miss Currency" popularity contest or beauty pageant on Instagram to see who has the most followers and likes. You made a complete fool out of yourself by even attempting to paint Monero as more successful with this silly child's play bullshit.

You could even throw in accumulative forum posts from all three forums (Dash, Monero BCT) and in total the average size of Monero's community is 1.86 times bigger than that of Dash.

LOL. Completely ass-pulled lie of a statistic. Not that it has any significance but Dash has a dedicated forum with 4400+ members and 90400+ messages while Monero has a de facto DEAD forum where not even one category has a three digit thread amount and a joke of replies. The amount of members isn't even shown, because it's too embarrassing. Do I really have to go on and mention the ANN threads? DASH ANN -> 120.326 replies & 6.256.794 views, Monero ANN -> 31.158 replies & 2.251.142 views.
I don't know where you learned math but our Forum plus our ANN blow your Moanero joke out of the water.
"1.86" <- LOL try 18.6 for Dash:Monero.

The only thing Dash has got going that's bigger than Monero is market-cap

Completely disproven and destroyed by the above, poor derangeddriver.

Kristov Atlas Security Audit of Dash
Of course now you, like the shitlord you are, gonna come up with a reason to call him "not credible", but any outside observer can tell that will be a weak deflection attempt.

So: You wanna deny again that Dash is more successful than your scam-forked, innovation-free shitcoin?

Thanks Macrochip.

I agree that Dash's community involvement is a weak point in the project, and it's an issue I'm tackling head on through the Dash Nation campaign and website in development.

I wouldn't go as far to say Dash's community is a weak point, but yeah I certainly know what you mean.

There are still people around who are passionate about Dash (Macrochip and ceti for example). One of the biggest problems that plagues it however is that it doesn't have a community energy built on solid objective fundamentals such as the geekery of cryptography, or the politics of transactional obfuscation.

Dash is entirely championed by speculators dependent on others for intelligence.

That wasn't always the case. Back in 2014 when the original Darkcoin was heralded by both political types, geeks and speculators alike, the project was widely tipped to be the next big thing. The reason why it ultimately failed was because it was constantly trying to strive under the gravity of a terrible name, a questionable genesis, and a flawed masternode system.

By the time the rebrand to Dash had occurred much of the original community had already departed (which of course is exactly the reason Dash's new subreddit fails to acquire the community metrics of it's former days.)

Fast forward to 2016 and Dash doesn't have the nerd-base or the political base anymore: it is based entirely on speculation alone.

Community has to be built up from the ground; small victories leading to large landslides further on down the line. It's all very well having these huge North Korean style hotels but if no-one's using them then what do you actually have, in real terms? The "Nation Campaign" as you call it certainly sounds victorious and large, (and I respect your determination to make it work) but it will be interesting to see what the results are one year down the road from now.

As for Monero, I have no idea whether Monero will exceed Dash's market-cap this year or the effect that it will have on Dash's speculative outlook. Time will tell.

Either way I wish you the very best with your Dash Nation concept.
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 12:33:10 PM

Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry

Macrochip

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 01:24:08 PM

You're welcome.

It's really entertaining to watch you project Monero's 2 years of non-progress and non-development onto Dash which in contrast has whipped out a ton of never before seen and unmatched technological as well as economical innovation. Here's breaking news for you: A community doesn't develop a technology, it merely promotes it. And that is all Monero is and all it can do. The project lacks progress or anything to show for itself, thus you try to play the "community" card, which is worthless when said community has no strong product to back up its (paid for?) enthusiasm. This is why XMR is going nowhere. Especially nowhere near Dash's marketcap. Mark my words.

I've been with Dash since February 2014 and I know several community members who are also still here from that time so your insinuation that the early community members are all gone holds no water. I've experienced all the developments, community buildup, market ups & downs, Masternodes being introduced, DarkSend going opensource, InstantX being invented by Evan in a "Eureka" moment, the release of DGbB, the announcement of Evolution and so forth first hand. I'm a Dash veteran and all the mud slinging disguised as "criticism" I've seen in the past two years has been disproven hundreds of times and got exposed (often by yours truly) everytime as an agenda-driven smear campaign with no credibility (but a lot of jealousness to make up for it).

In other news:
Suck on that, haters.
Your downvotes couldn't phase us. Tongue

rangedriver (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:58:40 PM

Well it looks like that the offending post...

... has now been deleted by the Dashpay moderators:-

... presumably as a consequence of the post scoring gold, and/or the fact that the moderator 'BasilPop' kinda looked like a dick as a consequence. So now not only are you banning but you're also censoring too.

Congratulations, and viva the revolution.

I find it fucking extraordinary, frankly, that Dash even exists or has the audacity to claim that it exists in a libertarian fashion with the userbase's interests in mind... while not have the capacity to even address a simple fundamental as freedom of speech.

How anyone with a modicum of self worth can subscribe to your fucking North Korean bullshit is beyond me.

It's bad enough that the Dash developer is a Jabba-the-Hutt-esque lying pocket-lining bastard that waves a bullshit flag in the name of economic revolution and transactional privacy; it's bad enough that Dash is a mother-fucking monkey product designed for the purposes of profit whose entire ecosystem is based on a fucking fraud.

So go ahead, you can censor as much shit that you aren't able to digest as much as you like. It's in complete unison with every other faculty of your wanking nation's ideal.

You stupid fucking donut cunts. You don't have a damn clue.
Shrikez

Activity: 399
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:52:54 PM

Well it looks like that the offending post...

-snip-

... has now been deleted by the Dashpay moderators:-

-snip-

... presumably as a consequence of the post scoring gold, and/or the fact that the moderator 'BasilPop' kinda looked like a dick as a consequence. So now not only are you banning but you're also censoring too.

Congratulations, and viva the revolution.

I find it fucking extraordinary, frankly, that Dash even exists or has the audacity to claim that it exists in a libertarian fashion with the userbase's interests in mind... while not have the capacity to even address a simple fundamental as freedom of speech.

How anyone with a modicum of self worth can subscribe to your fucking North Korean bullshit is beyond me.

It's bad enough that the Dash developer is a Jabba-the-Hutt-esque lying pocket-lining bastard that waves a bullshit flag in the name of economic revolution and transactional privacy; it's bad enough that Dash is a mother-fucking monkey product designed for the purposes of profit whose entire ecosystem is based on a fucking fraud.

So go ahead, you can censor as much shit that you aren't able to digest as much as you like. It's in complete unison with every other faculty of your wanking nation's ideal.

You stupid fucking donut cunts. You don't have a damn clue.

You are so much win my friend.

There is much potential in some dash team members...all nullified by some inexplicable alien brain bug.

How can you NOT see? I will never understand. Honest, non Monero tainted opinion.

Die Würde des Menschen ist unantastbar
Macrochip

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 06:42:27 PM

I think the reason for the deletion is right here:

"There is absolutely no hate directed at Dash"

This must be the biggest lie I have ever seen in my entire life. I can't even fathom how someone can either be so stupid or so malicious to even think of such a ridiculous lie. On a scale from 1 to 10 on how much this is a lie this is the equivalent of saying "I am not speaking right now" into someones face.
I could write an entire essay on how much these eight words are a malicious, fraudulent, vicious, despicable lie.
I could write an entire thesis on how much the author of these words is a lunatic, deranged, delusional, shitcoin pumping, desperate liar.
Quite frankly it makes me physically sick that there is a person on this planet that can type out such an incredible lie without a hint of shame and then even hit "submit".

The deletion of this comment on Reddit wasn't enough. It should be erased from the universe, along with author.

I said it before, I say it again: Cry me a river, shitcoiner.

rangedriver (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 09:21:37 PM

This must be the biggest lie I have ever seen in my entire life.

Good luck with your thesis.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: