Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:13:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please provide financial assistance or to work  (Read 432 times)
terminator3 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:51:39 PM

Hello! I am currently unemployed, if anyone has anything is ready to consider all offers. Write to the PM.
Also, can anyone help please send me the money in my wallet bitcoin: 1AtuzqSoCjPiJ9Zg9mrXhoyQ6mZ1GNRRWJ

Thank you.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:09:23 PM

Hello! I am currently unemployed, if anyone has anything is ready to consider all offers. Write to the PM.
Also, can anyone help please send me the money in my wallet bitcoin: 1AtuzqSoCjPiJ9Zg9mrXhoyQ6mZ1GNRRWJ

Thank you.

Your first here? or have older account? You should use your older account if you have for us to know that you are legit. No one would donate to unknown 1 post newbie.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 10:03:42 PM

Thank you.

Your first here? or have older account? You should use your older account if you have for us to know that you are legit. No one would donate to unknown 1 post newbie.
Only a newbies can bag for free bitcoins like this.I am sorry mate if I offend you but if you are unemployed,find some job or leaen some skills and then ask for job.I dont think anyone is going to give you any considerable amount in charity

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 11:54:11 PM

So your skillset is the entirety of human knowledge?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:02:25 AM

Thank you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=985550.0
Check that thread, you can find a website which you can find jobs.
iCan

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:04:58 AM

Thank you.

Little tip: If you are unemployed, and ask for work you need to post your skills!

Cloverdale

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Want Loan ? : Goo.gl/KjntcF

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:15:48 AM

Thank you.
No begging for free coins bro. Do you have skills or anything that people can benefit with? If yes then you can post a thread offering your service and then wait for people to buy it.
If you know coding or digital art then maybe that can get you a lot of customer. Try fiverr also.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:19:38 AM

Post your skills to get a higher chance of getting a job. This is like giving in a blank CV. It's just not done. Employers dont like blindly offering a job to someone who can't prove that they have the qualifications for.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:24:20 AM

Begging isn't allowed (or at least is heavily looked down on) on this forum. I'd recommend editing your op. Like what guy above me said, you really need to explain your qualifications/job history/what your capable of to show if you're eligible for a task/job.

Try a freelance site.
smho_16

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:26:03 AM

If you have some skill you can try finding work in this forum, or you can have a look at freelancer.com they have a lot of work to do but competition there is very hard.
rphk

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:35:17 AM

dont worry ,there are lot of sites which offers job like at sites  upwork, odesk etc . you can try that . always hardwork gives better results.

_____________________EBCOIN_____________________      █ █   WHITEPAPER  █ █     JOIN TOKEN SALE  >  Feb 1st, 2018 - Feb 14th, 2018
The Best Gift for Travelers           ◢◢      Your Gateway to a $60 Billion Dollar Global Market      ◤◤
▬▬▬▬                FACEBOOK                 TWITTER                 SLACK                 MEDIUM                 TELEGRAM               ▬▬▬▬
rhed718

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:43:42 AM

You walk outside, print your cv and find a job. or search some company which is have vacancies and fit on your skill
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: