Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:37:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lightning miner ! 4ghs 80 usd Wow  (Read 20922 times)
Zedster

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:30:06 PM

Why stop making them on the 25th? But you can beta test a mammoth device? 

I'm in for beta, even pay my own shipping overseas. May even purchase the other if they are real.

It's all so strange though.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:42:22 PM

I've actually decided to take the leap of faith and order one. Speaking to their Customer Service says that the device will be with me within 5-8 days. So hopefully later this week I can give a few photos, and review of the device working.

If I don't receive it we will know that things are not good.

Also as mentioned above, they have also mentioned the beta testing of the Mammoth Device to me and I'm hoping that they will include me in the beta testing as well.

Phil

Do you mind if I ask if you paid CC or BTC? are you a domestic or international customer for them?
uck

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 11:00:53 PM

I'd like to know what Fab they used to produce their ASICs and how many they made... that must have cost them a bundle to custom build an ASIC.

RHA

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 11:15:14 PM

Quote from: Multiverse Computers
The 4.0 doesn't stand for the version of the product.  The 4.0 stands for the 4MH/s
They are keeping the 4 MH/s value - it looks like a CPU inside, mining with this exact speed.
uck

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 11:24:08 PM

so the scam is that its 4 M/h  not 4 G/h ? hahahahaha... that explains a lot....  that is sooo worth 75$....

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 11:26:39 PM

Nowhere on the site that I can find does it say it actually mines bitcoins.  The site says a lot of things, but it does not say that. 

You may end up getting exactly what you ordered.  I'm not sure what Bit Mining is, but I'm sure I can produce a $75 device from my closet that does 4,000 MH/s mining bits of one sort of another.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Nemesis

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 11:28:33 PM

Nowhere on the site that I can find does it say it actually mines bitcoins.  The site says a lot of things, but it does not say that. 

You may end up getting exactly what you ordered.  I'm not sure what Bit Mining is, but I'm sure I can produce a $75 device from my closet that does 4,000 MH/s mining bits of one sort of another.

LOL thats a good point
Nemesis

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 11:34:29 PM

you went and actually ordered well I wish you the best of luck in getting the product from them if you get the device then am sure if this is legit and then you etc then will hold more value to it. The other question is that their stopping product on them the million $ question is why if their a new company providing new hardware one would only continue to make products.

Yep, I thought I would take the risk, it is only $75 and not big in the scale of things. So by next week (week starting the 11th) we will know if they are the real deal or not.

Phil

Those money has gone to Irad to fight terrorist for you. Unfortunately they will never come back. You're a money murderer.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 11:38:07 PM

Ya, but can you deliver it in less than 8 months?
Zedster

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 11:39:08 PM

Bit mining nice catch.

But watch out for making promises you can't keep. Or have they been in the closet all this time?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 11:39:33 PM

Nowhere on the site that I can find does it say it actually mines bitcoins.  The site says a lot of things, but it does not say that.  

You may end up getting exactly what you ordered.  I'm not sure what Bit Mining is, but I'm sure I can produce a $75 device from my closet that does 4,000 MH/s mining bits of one sort of another.

Sure, send me $75 and I'll send you something that mines bits at 4 GH/s today (well, tomorrow, Monday the 3rd).

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 11:45:35 PM

Nowhere on the site that I can find does it say it actually mines bitcoins.  The site says a lot of things, but it does not say that.  

You may end up getting exactly what you ordered.  I'm not sure what Bit Mining is, but I'm sure I can produce a $75 device from my closet that does 4,000 MH/s mining bits of one sort of another.

Sure, send me $75 and I'll send you something that mines bits at 4 GH/s today (well, tomorrow, Monday the 3rd).

Are we using the same calendar?  Now that is a ship date you can not possibly make... 

Even when joking you set an impossible ship date LOL sorry couldn't resist!!!
Zedster

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 11:46:15 PM

You gotta take a little jokin' Inaba here. This is kinda funny either way
Gestas

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 11:47:23 PM

Known scammer AKA "BFL_Josh", dont send him anything.
Monster Tent

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 11:48:25 PM

The cd probably contains a virus that steals your wallet.dat

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 11:50:41 PM

Are we using the same calendar?  Now that is a ship date you can not possibly make... 

Why is that a ship date I can't possibly make?  I assure you with 100% confidence that I can make that ship date.  I'll even do escrow.  You will get a 4 GH/s device that mines bits shipped out tomorrow for $75, assuming you're in the US.  If you are international, you'll have to cover shipping.

Gestas

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 11:55:53 PM

Why is that a ship date I can't possibly make?  I assure you with 100% confidence that I can make that ship date.  I'll even do escrow.  You will get a 4 GH/s device that mines bits shipped out tomorrow for $75, assuming you're in the US.  If you are international, you'll have to cover shipping.

Wasnt the 22nd also your "everything" goes wrong date and we'll still ship date? How'd that work out for you?
hardcore-fs

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2013, 11:58:12 PM

The Device has a power supply of 4.5W of power and it hashes at  4Gh.(Mhash/s 4,000)
Then that is perhaps the LOWEST power consumption out of any of the ASICS
I.E 90W for 80GH , for a FULLY loaded PSU.

I've asked for a teardown sample... which I will pay for if it is not a scam.

BTC:1PCTzvkZUFuUF7DA6aMEVjBUUp35wN5JtF
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 12:02:16 AM

accurate dates just aren't your thing are they?
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 12:09:58 AM

Well a little update on this.,.

I have spoken to their support. Now I will take back some of my statements posted early on. I will give this company the time to send me their unit.

I will be going into testing and I will if allowed to post pictures, videos of the unit then I will do this.. I will be going into testing with this product to actually see if it is real or not. Shipping details have been sent to them and now awaiting details of everything to be sent back to me..

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █