Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:14:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lightning miner ! 4ghs 80 usd Wow  (Read 20922 times)
kernelpanic

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 08:10:53 PM

A small bit of info from the invoice from my order.

The payment system used was intuit.com.

The address on the invoice was in INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46235

Phil

Although I would be shocked if anything was shipped at all, there is the remote possibility that something capable of mining bits of some kind will be received.

Funny that the only place Bitcoin is actually mentioned is on the payment button and hidden at the bottom of the page for search engines.  I see no reference to Bitcoin mining anywhere that indicates their equipment has that capability.

What Misc Mining software and Miner Monitor are included on the CD?

Lightning Miner 4.0 (Production ends March 25, 2013)
Application Specific Integrated Circuit Device
4.5 watt - Power Supply Included. (Adapters for specified countries)
Mhash/s 4,000.......Mhash/J 1000
Com Ports: USB - Usb Cable Included
CD Included. Misc Mining software, Miner Monitor, and more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zedster

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 08:16:17 PM

Although I would be shocked if anything was shipped at all, there is the remote possibility that something capable of mining bits of some kind will be received.

Funny that the only place Bitcoin is actually mentioned is on the payment button and hidden at the bottom of the page for search engines.  I see no reference to Bitcoin mining anywhere that indicates their equipment has that capability.

What Misc Mining software and Miner Monitor are included on the CD?

Lightning Miner 4.0 (Production ends March 25, 2013)
Application Specific Integrated Circuit Device
4.5 watt - Power Supply Included. (Adapters for specified countries)
Mhash/s 4,000.......Mhash/J 1000
Com Ports: USB - Usb Cable Included
CD Included. Misc Mining software, Miner Monitor, and more

This is mentioned earlier in thread
kernelpanic

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 09:12:44 PM

Quote from: MultiVerseSupport
I have sent a message to our webmaster to have our website edited to mention BitCoin mining in the product description.  I am not able to post on the board your talking in (Which many others in there that are saying why aren't they replying in here know), but I have definitely been taking the time to private message users from that board about their concerns.

I would definitely say, that many people have taken a large amount of time to find the least little thing to make it look like a scam, while totally avoiding the things that prove our legitimacy.  Obviously, our products will not be taken seriously until highly recognized individuals from the community test and review our products.  I would also like to point out, that there has never been one single thing ever posted anywhere on the internet about us ripping people off with our other sales outside of bitcoin mining.  I would never accuse anybody or business of being a scam, until there was tangible proof of it.  Example:  John Doe paid "x" amount of money and never received their product, Jane Doe bought her custom PC from them, but it never arrived...this has never happened which is why no one is saying it.  We have not ever scammed anyone, and we will not ever scam anyone.  If someone doesn't want to order our products for any reason, that is totally their choice...However it seems a bit Ignorant to go off accusing a business of being a scam without any proof.  I have seen the comments about the website, and etc.  Big deal, all business's make editing mistakes on their websites.  We openly admitted it being our "New" website.  Plenty of bugs to work out with it.  We have stated to other members of this Forum, that we have sent request to Youtube to have those video's taken down, as they were not pre-approved to post them.  Aside, from watching our customers come to the forum as they begin receiving their products and discussing those products...there really isn't much more we can do to prove anything.  Regardless of anything we post, some people (alot of supporters of other companies) will find a way to point out something small to make us look bad.  So we will wait for your fellow members to start sharing their pics, vids, and details about the products.  Don't worry, we won't be mean and rub it in to those who have been aggressively trying to make us look bad.  We will gladly welcome them as customers too.

Quote from: kernelpanic

Thank you for the response.

I just recently rejoined the community myself when the BTC in my wallet started to be valuable.  I am still getting back up to speed, but here are some questions I can think of that might help you establish your legitmacy.  Obviously it will take time to answer them all, but a response to any of them would likely prove valuable.  I will post your response in the thread on your behalf.

What was the domain name of your previous website?
Why is there no evidence of Lightning Miner to be found anywhere on the Internet prior to last week?  Can you produce any?
What is your physical business address?
Will you provide an in person product demo to a trusted community member who can visit your facility?
Please provide a high resolution video / screen cap of the product mining
Please email high resolution photos of the product
Please provide mining logs of the product
Please provide evidence of a pool account and statistics
Please provide reference customer(s)
What specifically (name, version, etc) are the software miner and monitor included on the CD?
Please provide the terms of the lifetime warranty
Please explain the repetitive use of phrases and misnomers in your comments section that seemed to indicate they were written by the same person that created the website and the subsequent editing

I would certainly be happy to be proven wrong and to become a satisfied customer.

Thank You

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2013, 11:56:11 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2013, 12:45:03 AM by Phinnaeus Gage

Since the guy ain't smart enough to request to get outta Newbie, nor know how to spell Bitcoin, regardless what he states otherwise as to spelling errors, MC.com ain't passing the smell test.

I have sent a message to our webmaster to have our website edited to mention BitCoin mining in the product description.  I am not able to post on the board your talking in (Which many others in there that are saying why aren't they replying in here know), but I have definitely been taking the time to private message users from that board about their concerns.

I would definitely say, that many people have taken a large amount of time to find the least little thing to make it look like a scam, while totally avoiding the things that prove our legitimacy.  Obviously, our products will not be taken seriously until highly recognized individuals from the community test and review our products.  I would also like to point out, that there has never been one single thing ever posted anywhere on the internet about us ripping people off with our other sales outside of bitcoin mining.  I would never accuse anybody or business of being a scam, until there was tangible proof of it.  Example:  John Doe paid "x" amount of money and never received their product, Jane Doe bought her custom PC from them, but it never arrived...this has never happened which is why no one is saying it.  We have not ever scammed anyone, and we will not ever scam anyone.  If someone doesn't want to order our products for any reason, that is totally their choice...However it seems a bit Ignorant to go off accusing a business of being a scam without any proof.  I have seen the comments about the website, and etc.  Big deal, all business's make editing mistakes on their websites.  We openly admitted it being our "New" website.  Plenty of bugs to work out with it.  We have stated to other members of this Forum, that we have sent request to Youtube to have those video's taken down, as they were not pre-approved to post them.  Aside, from watching our customers come to the forum as they begin receiving their products and discussing those products...there really isn't much more we can do to prove anything.  Regardless of anything we post, some people (alot of supporters of other companies) will find a way to point out something small to make us look bad.  So we will wait for your fellow members to start sharing their pics, vids, and details about the products.  Don't worry, we won't be mean and rub it in to those who have been aggressively trying to make us look bad.  We will gladly welcome them as customers too.

I'll address the first paragraph first:

I have sent a message to our webmaster to have our website edited to mention BitCoin mining in the product description.  I am not able to post on the board your talking in (Which many others in there that are saying why aren't they replying in here know), but I have definitely been taking the time to private message users from that board about their concerns.

Clearly, the same guy who penned the above has access to the user account on this forum. Most likely the same guy who registered said account. Ain't got a clue as to how to get whitelisted, yet knows how to use the PM.

You shouldn't have too much trouble getting in contact with your webmaster, even IF he's a different person other than yourself, for he was available late Sunday night to edit Mark's comment in regard to the YT video being taking down. Can't remember, but I think it had something to do with the shadow of his likeness being broadcast on the wall throughout the video. BTW, better warn the other guy who committed on your website that there's a nice shadow of him reflecting off one of the machines in his basement gaming room video showing off his Lightning Miner. Oddly, he too looks like Mark. Maybe they're brothers.

I would definitely say, that many people have taken a large amount of time to find the least little thing to make it look like a scam, while totally avoiding the things that prove our legitimacy.

I'll answer that since you're new here: Yep! Another case in point--this post. Enjoy!

Obviously, our products will not be taken seriously until highly recognized individuals from the community test and review our products.

Obviously! You could have gone another route, one that didn't raise a myriad of red flags, but that would have been too easy. If you're true to your word, then it's highly probably that those units were sent out today with tracking numbers to said community members since you sent out quickly to the six that have commented on your website. I suggest sending a memo to your shipping department to make sure that that's the case.

<In case you're wondering, yes I am addressing every single sentence in the second paragraph above.>

I would also like to point out, that there has never been one single thing ever posted anywhere on the internet about us ripping people off with our other sales outside of bitcoin mining.

I have to give you that one, though I truly don't know how you were able to pull that feat off. My only guess, and it's only a guess, is that the entity is only a couple weeks old and nobody has ordered yet. Again, it's only an educated guess, given the facts I've been able to work with. Strike that! You mentioned outside Bitcoin mining products (implied). I'm willing to Matthew-Bet that you won't ever supply us what those previous entities are/were.

Secondly, please make sure that your webmaster knows, and uses properly, the various correct spellings and grammar usage of the term Bitcoin: Bitcoin; bitcoin; bitcoins.

I would never accuse anybody or business of being a scam, until there was tangible proof of it.  Example:  John Doe paid "x" amount of money and never received their product, Jane Doe bought her custom PC from them, but it never arrived...this has never happened which is why no one is saying it.

Well, looky here! You can call me a liar, for I quoted two sentences after just professing that I was doing one at a time. PM theymos and tell him to give me the scammer tag. That'll learn me.

I guess it all depends on your definition of what tangible is. Nobody has ever accused Bruno's Barn Wood Emporium of being a scam either. Not a single person has ever, and I mean ever, not received product from BWE. I'll leave it up to you to figure out what I just did there.

We have not ever scammed anyone, and we will not ever scam anyone.

And either will BWE. BTW, the wording is very similar, and maybe even exact, to those who've used it previously on this forum and now are labeled scammers. Speaking of which, I'm still surprised you're not yet labeled considering the altering of the quoted comments on your website. Did you not know that you're at liberty to edit every single thing on a website except quoted comments from previous clients? Granted, you're allowed to make them up, but don't ever get caught. Do you all know how to get caught? Answer: Alter the quotes after they're published.

If someone doesn't want to order our products for any reason, that is totally their choice...However it seems a bit Ignorant to go off accusing a business of being a scam without any proof.

<three dot thingies and a however constitute one sentence in my book>

It'll be pretty ignorant to order product from an entity with so many waving red flags when the wind isn't even blowin'.

It's not that I don't want to order 23 units. I want to believe. Why 23? Because it's a nice round number.

I have seen the comments about the website, and etc.

But have you read them?

Big deal, all business's make editing mistakes on their websites.

They sure do! But the major ones are caught prior to being published. You truly don't have a clue as to what the major concerns were until they were brought to your attention.

But let's consider the fact that it's not your fault, but the fault of your webmaster-blaster. Obviously, not enough homework was done prior to hiring the fool, which makes the person who commissioned him a greater fool for not doing due diligence.

I would love to see the original website from which your supposedly previous customers order from if the same webmaster-blaster also penned that one, and your currently website is the master piece.

We openly admitted it being our "New" website.

Anderson-Cooper-Style? (a little thought is needed for that reply, for it may, or may not be, a double entendre)

Plenty of bugs to work out with it.

I would love to combine that sentence with the one previous, but I'm on probation, and only allowed one lie per post.

We have stated to other members of this Forum, that we have sent request to Youtube to have those video's taken down, as they were not pre-approved to post them.

Well, jack me off, Gomer! The only fuckin' proof you had in the wild showing your product and you demanded that they come down. First, I don't see how that's possible. Secondly, there were only two videos (BTW, you spelled that wrong, along with YouTube--capital T). And third, according to what was penned by your webmaster-blaster, "Video link Removed by Support per customer request." That no looky to me like YouTube removed the video. Also, according to the following found here  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD7OjvdQpl8, the same: "This video has been removed by the user."

If it was removed for some other reason, YouTube would have stipulated that.

Again, I'm pretty sure The Shadow had something to do with it. Second video going down in 5... 4... 3... for exactly the same reason.

Intermission: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TF0JrY3zAs

Aside, from watching our customers come to the forum as they begin receiving their products and discussing those products...there really isn't much more we can do to prove anything.

Make a note that when the positive comments start rollin' in, PM theymos to have them removed, for they too would need to be pre-approved.

Regardless of anything we post, some people (alot of supporters of other companies) will find a way to point out something small to make us look bad.

A lot is two words, not one. There's a fine thread on this forum learnin' folks this fact.

Honestly, you're paying attention to the wrong people. Most of the naysayers reside in other camps, for we prefer the colored marshmallows.

So we will wait for your fellow members to start sharing their pics, vids, and details about the products.

I now have Goober jacking me off, for Gomer was doing it all wrong. You do realize that you're requesting that we wait for further videos on YT to prove that your viable, don't you?

This just in! Apple has requested of YouTube to take down the million plus videos showcasing iPods and iPads, for none were pre-approved.

Don't worry, we won't be mean and rub it in to those who have been aggressively trying to make us look bad.

Boy, I'm relieved. The last thing I desire is for somebody to be mean to me.

We will gladly welcome them as customers too

Great! And once proven viable, I'll order my 23 Mammoths, hopefully they're as shown below with the Nexus 8.0 installed.

To be clear, if you think I was tough, wait till Data finds this thread:

I'll end with my sig and following image:

~Bruno K~

Tranz
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 12:03:04 AM

Here is some additional information.  I asked to see the site of production. I was told it was in Akron OH, but have yet to receive an address.
I did a few pipl searches, did find an interesting Jacob W Berry in Akron Ohio.

The same person, don't think so, but who knows.

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 12:59:00 AM

This looks like a potential scam should it be added to the pending scammer list?
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 01:19:40 AM

This looks like a potential scam should it be added to the pending scammer list?

Why don't we all just wait till seasoned members of this forum get their test BC units first before we go any further. You all agree?

Also, maybe somebody should tell them that they can start their own thread in Newbie, open for discussion.
kernelpanic

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:10:47 AM

Got another email from Lightning Miner.  No answers to any of the questions, even the easy ones like their address and elusive domain name of the previous website that is the key to the mystery of how they already had numerous satisfied customers before they first appeared on the Internet several days ago.

As was pointed out previously in this thread, why are they waiting for user videos to be posted when they claim to have taken down the two previous user videos because they weren't pre-approved?

Seems like they are attempting to stall the naysayers long enough to hook a few fish.  Hopefully no one bites.  Perhaps they believe offering the carrot of a free sample should be enough to temporarily silence the most vocal skeptics.

Since your really trying to help, i'd like to ask you a favor.  There are a few people on our support team who would be able to answer all those questions for you.  If I answer them all, and end up being wrong on one or two of them...that will likely get me in trouble.  If you could please, just copy those questions and email them to support@multiversecomputers.com  I'm guessing our support manager would be the one to answer them for you.  Just so you know, several other members in the forum have asked many of those questions already and got their response from our support manager.  I haven't seen any of them re-posting negative comments since then.  I can however tell you right off of the bat, we won't post a video until your own Community Members begin posting theirs.  Anything we post or put up...someone in the forum will figure some way of making it out to be bad.  Better that we let them see from their fellow forum community, so there is no accusation that the video we make is some how false and etc.  If you have any Forum Members you would reccomend for us to send our products too free of charge for review, please let me know.  If there was some place I could post this I certainly would.  We have 4 already that have a high Post rate, and then another 4 that just starting to rise in the forums.  We really really really would appreciate any other Forum Members with a large amount of post, and a good reputation in the forums to contact us.  Like I said we would not charge one single penny to send them two of our products to tinker, test, and review.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:22:43 AM

Okay it is going on the pending scammer list
Magnate

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:50:01 AM

come on guys this is bitcoin- nothing has or hasn't happened until at least 12 confirms!

If people are going to be testing lightenings- speak up
If people are expecting to beta test mammoths- speak up (I was asked if I'd like to, I declined for various reasons)

I want to believe as well, but will give the benefit of doubt (but no cash) until there is a failure to provide proof.

CAN-ELECTRIC has clearly turned out to be a scam. No feed back from that website. However multiverse has been taking the time to reply to emails.

I'm giving them a chance to deliver proof before giving up.
sublime5447
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 03:55:55 AM

That is fine when the first asic arrives he will come off the suspected scammer list.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 04:12:10 AM

That is fine when the first asic arrives he will come off the suspected scammer list.

Great! This thread is now about cats holding their breath.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 05:03:44 AM

Zedster

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 10:22:19 AM

On one received their units yet? And the owner is still not out of newb heaven?  Well i am placing an order for 50 of these bad boys right now!
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 12:00:02 PM

filharvey

Activity: 866
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 01:16:05 PM

come on guys this is bitcoin- nothing has or hasn't happened until at least 12 confirms!

If people are going to be testing lightenings- speak up
If people are expecting to beta test mammoths- speak up (I was asked if I'd like to, I declined for various reasons)

I want to believe as well, but will give the benefit of doubt (but no cash) until there is a failure to provide proof.

CAN-ELECTRIC has clearly turned out to be a scam. No feed back from that website. However multiverse has been taking the time to reply to emails.

I'm giving them a chance to deliver proof before giving up.

I've ordered one as mentioned and should have it around the week of the 11th (they said max of 8 days from ordered, which was Sunday the 3rd). They have also mentioned that I should be on the beta of the Mammoth as well, so from what I understand that should be shipping out near the end of the month.

If / When I get the device (and I know people don't expect me to) I will be posting pics and video of it working.  As I've said before I decided to take the leap of faith as it was only $75.

Phil

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 01:30:32 PM

Got another email from Lightning Miner.  No answers to any of the questions, even the easy ones like their address and elusive domain name of the previous website that is the key to the mystery of how they already had numerous satisfied customers before they first appeared on the Internet several days ago.

As was pointed out previously in this thread, why are they waiting for user videos to be posted when they claim to have taken down the two previous user videos because they weren't pre-approved?

Seems like they are attempting to stall the naysayers long enough to hook a few fish.  Hopefully no one bites.  Perhaps they believe offering the carrot of a free sample should be enough to temporarily silence the most vocal skeptics.

Since your really trying to help, i'd like to ask you a favor.  There are a few people on our support team who would be able to answer all those questions for you.  If I answer them all, and end up being wrong on one or two of them...that will likely get me in trouble.  If you could please, just copy those questions and email them to support@multiversecomputers.com  I'm guessing our support manager would be the one to answer them for you.  Just so you know, several other members in the forum have asked many of those questions already and got their response from our support manager.  I haven't seen any of them re-posting negative comments since then.  I can however tell you right off of the bat, we won't post a video until your own Community Members begin posting theirs.  Anything we post or put up...someone in the forum will figure some way of making it out to be bad.  Better that we let them see from their fellow forum community, so there is no accusation that the video we make is some how false and etc.  If you have any Forum Members you would reccomend for us to send our products too free of charge for review, please let me know.  If there was some place I could post this I certainly would.  We have 4 already that have a high Post rate, and then another 4 that just starting to rise in the forums.  We really really really would appreciate any other Forum Members with a large amount of post, and a good reputation in the forums to contact us.  Like I said we would not charge one single penny to send them two of our products to tinker, test, and review.

I am guessing BittenBob didn't fit their version of a forum member with large amount of posts or a good rep?  He stated he already contacted them and has not heard a reply (or if he has he hasn't mentioned it here or I missed it).  Seems like he would be a great candidate, and even offered to travel to their HQ???  Why are you asking for forum members when you have a solid one contacting you?

Do us all a favour and get one to BittenBob FAST FAST, if you did that and he verified it I can imagine a ton of credibility and sales to follow...

runeks
Legendary

Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2013, 05:07:05 PM

Does anyone actually believe they'll be getting anything?

Anyone taking bets that they will be able to deliver an actual device doing 4 GH/s and consuming 4.5 watts?

If you do, I'll take your bet.
juggalodarkclow
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 05:15:50 PM

I sent an email inquiring about being a tester, here's the response I just received...

Hello,
      Keep an eye out on our BTC Mining Library as we will be releasing news about a Open House coming up next week. It was discussed with a BTC media outlet to be the best course of action, and we humbly accepted the proposal.  We will be having 7 Bitcoin New Group Affiliates along with our owners at the open house to answer all questions, and to give a sneak peak to the BTC community of our facility.  We will be having computers on site connected to our LM 4.0 series for testing on any pool, as well as a quick demonstration of our future product the Mammoth Miner.  Certain Specs of the Mammoth Miner will be available.  We will also have the creator of the LM 4.0 and both owners of the business on site to answer any all questions.  We will be releasing Location information for our Akron OH production facility in our Mining Library on our website towards the end of the week.  Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing more from you.

Arnold Ringer
Support Manager
Multiverse Computers

Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 05:31:36 PM

I sent an email inquiring about being a tester, here's the response I just received...

Hello,
      Keep an eye out on our BTC Mining Library as we will be releasing news about a Open House coming up next week. It was discussed with a BTC media outlet to be the best course of action, and we humbly accepted the proposal.  We will be having 7 Bitcoin New Group Affiliates along with our owners at the open house to answer all questions, and to give a sneak peak to the BTC community of our facility.  We will be having computers on site connected to our LM 4.0 series for testing on any pool, as well as a quick demonstration of our future product the Mammoth Miner.  Certain Specs of the Mammoth Miner will be available.  We will also have the creator of the LM 4.0 and both owners of the business on site to answer any all questions.  We will be releasing Location information for our Akron OH production facility in our Mining Library on our website towards the end of the week.  Thank you for your interest and we look forward to hearing more from you.

Arnold Ringer
Support Manager
Multiverse Computers

same
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: