Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What advice can you give to someone who wants to earn bitcoins online ,however not through faucets
Bitcoin Gambling - 10 (6.1%)
Bitcoin Trading - 78 (47.3%)
Other - 77 (46.7%)
Total Voters: 143

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Steady Way To earn Bitcoin Online...  (Read 20199 times)
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:48:24 AM

many people said signature campaign, and i want to give another option, make a blog, mini blog about everything you like, then get traffic, after that you can join with company ads like a-ads.com or something like that, you can search on search engine.

yeah it was a good idea, or it could also try bitmedia.io. or if your traffic has increased. better to join with google adsense. it can produce large, then you can transfer the results into bitcoin.
Yes. Aside from signature campaign, paid jobs, investment, and trading that's a good idea to have a website. But think of a good website that will catch the attention/interest of people. Content must be interesting that can make people go back again and again to your site. It's hard to gain traffic when the site is not catchy to people, you may end up being bored feeling that the site is worthless if you can't get back your capital for hosting and domain.

you can start with a free way do not need to buy a domain and hosting. as long as your content interesting isn't problem only with blogspot. to create a website at least you should have a strategy and a way to get visitors.
has a blog is a good side in addition to the signature campaign. but if you learn the trade it would be better

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:08:36 AM

What advice can you give to someone who wants to earn bitcoins online ,however not through faucets
why should put gambling in option?i dont think its was a good way to earn bitcoin,and as you see only 4 people whopick gambling as choice,and i think they are true gambler. and i just suggest you toearn bitcoin from doing task like signature campaign or trading.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
ning_chang

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:48:24 AM

For me signature campaign is the very steady way of earning a bitcoin. I will just post 20 post per day and i will earn 400k sats, Sometimes  i uses faucet too. for additional.income
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:11:10 PM

you can earn bitcon only and only using a signature campaign. i think this is the most best and promanant way of earning bitocin. if a person has no money still he can earn bitcoin through a signature campaign. therefore i think it a best option we have to joing a signature campaign and start earning bitcoin through a quality of posts.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:14:57 PM

trading is the most stable way to earn bitcoin online in my opinion.

but it is also risky and you can lose some part of your investment in the process. but if you start small and learn trading over time by reading some educational topics you can make it profitable.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:26:45 PM

you just need to work hard for it so you will have a steady income not on gambling and maybe not on trading you cannot assure that you will have a profit from them that is bigger that your capital . joining and participating on signature campaigns can help you .
btc_zero_sum

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:01:48 PM

have a decent amount of btc?
you can try lending (poloniex, btcjam), it's a very small but steady income with some little risks

if you don't own a lot of btc then the income from lending is similar to a faucet but automated and constant
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:04:15 PM

If you are looking for steady way to earn bitcoin then I think signature campaign is the best, payouts are not too high but you can expect assured returns on weekly basis.
PsursV

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:12:37 PM

i think the only steady way of earning bitcion is to join a signature campaign. i think that is the most easies way of earning bitcin. specially for those people who have no money to invest in bitcoin. i think they can earn a decent amount of bitcoin through a  signature campaign.
AlgoSwan

Activity: 308

ancap

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:51:55 PM

What advice can you give to someone who wants to earn bitcoins online ,however not through faucets

Learn how to trade cryptocurrency options first in a decentralized options exchange such as EtherOpt

Looking to buy a verified betfair account with escrow.
Dakron

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:34:27 AM

In first place i would suggest you need to join in signature campaign it is 100% profit then do some task base in your skills in exchange of bitcoins or if you want to take a risk invest in gambling site,trading and mining sites.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:46:24 AM

Well one of the steady way to earn bitcoin online is trough trading and gambling if your lucky. The other methods Ill recommend to you is joining a signature campaign here its much stable to earn trough here first if you don't have the budget to start trading.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1508

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:09:02 AM

Please remember one thing, that money is not free, you have to do something to earn it.

The best way to earn more and more bitcoin is through trading and nothing else. P2p loans may give you some steady earning as well if you invest it right.

But stay away from any form of gambling and ponzi schemes. You will only end up loosing money and nothing else.

jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:14:33 AM

Well one of the steady way to earn bitcoin online is trough trading and gambling if your lucky. The other methods Ill recommend to you is joining a signature campaign here its much stable to earn trough here first if you don't have the budget to start trading.

Trading is good option in compare to gambling as trading allows you to make good profits if you hold some skills and strategy, while gambling is totally luck based.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:35:53 AM

The only steady way to earn bitcoin I know is trading. I won't include signature campaigns since those aren't always there. Anyways, I say trading because the markets aren't sleeping, and if you know a lot about trading you can earn a living just from there.
sana9827

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:55:29 AM

I choose bitcoin trading.Because you can earn unlimited income via trading,there is no fix profits per day depending on your coin that is trading.But in oter hand you can also profit on gambling just dont be greedy and you will earn profits.Also HYIP is good to you just need to be wise in investing so you will profit.In any decision that you will make kust be wise and you will be succesful.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:02:33 AM

I'd have to say the signature campaigns, trading is too volatile for my taste. One bad trade, and you are right back where you started Wink
tobacco123

Activity: 552

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:05:00 AM

Although both are very risky, I still think trading is much much better than gambling. Use your judgement wisely and also you do not lose everything even when the price dropped. Gambling is equivalent to giving your bitcoins away!

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:07:47 AM

I'd have to say the signature campaigns, trading is too volatile for my taste. One bad trade, and you are right back where you started Wink

signature campaign pays a lot less than what you can make from trading, especially the signature campaign that you are participating.
in trading you just have to stop listening to others and then you stop wasting your money on shitcoins that those people are bagholding.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:07:55 AM

I think the only steady way to earn bitcoins online is signature campaign and faucets. For faucets it's quite low and it's not worth but on signature campaign, they rates are good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: