Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What advice can you give to someone who wants to earn bitcoins online ,however not through faucets
Bitcoin Gambling - 10 (6.1%)
Bitcoin Trading - 78 (47.3%)
Other - 77 (46.7%)
Total Voters: 143

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Steady Way To earn Bitcoin Online...  (Read 20196 times)
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:13:47 PM

Gambling is too risky, trading you atleast have control over things like whento buy and sell, while gambling is all luck
yeah, gambling is always based on luck and nothing else, in my opinion it is better to just do the trading if you really want to make good income

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 03:16:49 PM

through bitcoin trading and gambling..investment is the key to earn more btc,that means acquiring more profit.... skills and wisdom is required ..
Great you are right this are the stable way to get bitcoin in daily whre you always do trading to get profit but you can do that in gambling because in gambling you cant win akways you are a legend if you are always wining in gambling and you have a skills where you can get rich for sure
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:20:00 PM

Gambling is too risky, trading you atleast have control over things like whento buy and sell, while gambling is all luck
Well, trading does still have it's own risk so that's not a 'steady' way either since it would depend on the fluctuations of btc and alts' values. The most steady way of earning, although small in value, would be signature campaign. But if you have any skill to offer for full-time, then that's even better.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:39:28 PM

Well, trading does still have it's own risk so that's not a 'steady' way either since it would depend on the fluctuations of btc and alts' values. The most steady way of earning, although small in value, would be signature campaign. But if you have any skill to offer for full-time, then that's even better.

I agree on this signature campaign though small amount, it is the most steady income as long as the campaign is ongoing, but if you really like to have a bigger and longer steady way of income in  terms of BTC, you can put up an online store and start selling trendy items and accept bitcoin as mode of payment. 

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:48:35 PM

I agree on this signature campaign though small amount, it is the most steady income as long as the campaign is ongoing, but if you really like to have a bigger and longer steady way of income in  terms of BTC, you can put up an online store and start selling trendy items and accept bitcoin as mode of payment. 

That's a good way to earn steady income but you need to do great marketing of your store and you should be also efficient in shipping products in quick time with least cost.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2016, 05:01:33 PM

That's a good way to earn steady income but you need to do great marketing of your store and you should be also efficient in shipping products in quick time with least cost.

what sort of products are you planing to sell?
digital products seem the best and easy as it illuminates shipping. targeting people who would be willing to buy are the biggest problem still even when you have a tangible product.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:07:16 PM

what sort of products are you planing to sell?
digital products seem the best and easy as it illuminates shipping. targeting people who would be willing to buy are the biggest problem still even when you have a tangible product.

Yeah if its a tangible product then you may face difficulties in selling it as if the shipping cost is higher then people will not prefer to buy it using bitcoins, as they will buy it from local site with 0 shipping cost using fiat or credit card.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:09:12 PM

Some 3 to 3.5 years ago, there were a lot of opportunities to earn Bitcoin. I was able to earn BTC2-3 from Bittrivia, which was an online quiz website set up by some German guy in his 20s. Also, there was Rugatu, where you could earn BTC for posting answers to various questions. I myself earned around BTC5 there. Unfortunately, the guy who was the owner of Rugatu, Alex B. Paraipan (Alexandru Bogdan Semenciuc), passed away in 2014.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:28:46 PM

The first thing that comes to my mind when I listen to steady income is only from signature campaign as I am earning since last 1 year on weekly basis which pays me fixed amount of btc.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:41:57 AM

Gambling is very risky and dangerous. I think gambling isn't a safe way to earn bitcoin.So,I voted foor bitcoin trading because  I thought it's safe then others.  with some skills and strategy anyone can succeed by bitcoin trading.
I think you're using with the same risk is great and of course the same as gambling. you will not be able to get a fixed income because of the trade you will not know when the price will rise. so you will not know when you will benefit
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:00:11 PM

What advice can you give to someone who wants to earn bitcoins online ,however not through faucets
Gambling is not a source of income. It should be viewed as an entertainment.
Trading needs knowlege. If you know how the market works then maybe you can go and trade for a living.
What I can recommend is for you to get a job! That way you can have a steady income.
I agree with your statement, gambling is not for earning they had made the script in such away that user cant earn money from that.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
useless4

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:28:39 PM

you are right, i never use my bitcoins to do gambling because i know that i will lose all the time and i will be broke so i just do trading

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 10:39:25 PM

Gambling is very risky and dangerous. I think gambling isn't a safe way to earn bitcoin.So,I voted foor bitcoin trading because  I thought it's safe then others.  with some skills and strategy anyone can succeed by bitcoin trading.
I think the trade will be the same with gambling. the risk may be milder in the trade but I think both have big risks. and you will not be able to get a fixed income in every month or week. because earnings in trading is not always necessarily
lavapits

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:01:09 AM

I think the trade will be the same with gambling. the risk may be milder in the trade but I think both have big risks. and you will not be able to get a fixed income in every month or week. because earnings in trading is not always necessarily

thats true, im not into trading too much because it is way too risky for me to be honest
Wong_Djadoel

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 04:29:21 AM

gambling is not a way to earn bitcoin online and even if you can earn something out of pure luck it is definitely not an stable way to earn bitcoin.
for more reliable way you have to do some jobs based on your skills. trading is one of these ways which requires some skills which everybody can learn.
propofol99

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 06:59:47 AM

gambling is not a way to earn bitcoin online and even if you can earn something out of pure luck it is definitely not an stable way to earn bitcoin.
for more reliable way you have to do some jobs based on your skills. trading is one of these ways which requires some skills which everybody can learn.

Gambling will always be a good method it you have too many coins and you want to get rid of some of them.
The house always wins.
Skills are really better. But where can I learn those skills?
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:21:45 AM

Gambling and trading aren't steady at all. They're just luck tests. A steady income is the signature campaign for me, for example.

Even signature campaign is not steady, there are times that a campaigns closes and giving the notice just a day before or even before the cut off...So it's not steady, and sometimes you can't do posts a lot in a day so it will give you a lesser earning...  Smiley

then what is a steady way of earning of bitcoin online you can suggest? i doubt there is really steady way to earn in this world. for me everything is a risk. even if you have stable job you cannot conclude that it will still be steady since the company can turn to bankruptcy!

In my opinion, income in day job is steady for the time being, why think about bankruptcy? it is unavoidable but since it is your day job and you are good at it, for sure you will have a good income in it and you can find a new one in case the company will close which I think will be a long term. In online, I don't think that there is, mostly are task= pay.So most of the time you won't earn the same all the time.

Everyone is aware that they can earn steady income from their full time job, but we are here discussing about earning bitcoin in steady way and not the fiat, and I think only signature campaign can give you steady income in terms of bitcoins.

As quoted by above mate, signature campaigns were the one to give a steady earning in terms of bitcoin compared to most other methods of bitcoin earning. Other than this through services one can earn bitcoin, but at times the earning gets interrupted when one doesn't get a continuous project.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:34:56 AM

What advice can you give to someone who wants to earn bitcoins online ,however not through faucets
my steady way to earn bitcoins online is through signature campaign and you can earn up to 20$ a week
and some others that unsteady like bitcoin trading gambling,sports betting
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:05:32 PM

Gambling will always be a good method it you have too many coins and you want to get rid of some of them.
The house always wins.
Skills are really better. But where can I learn those skills?
gambling will never give you any steady income unfortunately thats why i never do that, to be honest i think that trading is a way better option instead
noictib

Activity: 966
Merit: 515

One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:55:50 PM

Best way to get bitcoin online is by investing in mining sites , like coince.com , it will give you 180 times of your invested bitcoin in 60days , if you ever wanted to try faucet then leave away from faucets because faucets pays vary less amount if you calculate your time and datapack then it's the worst way. Beacuse to gather atleast $10 it will take many months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: