Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:19:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do if you own 21 BTC?  (Read 41036 times)
Minosse

Activity: 117
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:40:33 PM

I'm amazed at how many people suggest to invest in alts, which is basically gambling. No wonder most people here are broke.

To OP, simply hold your money for the next couple of years at least!
Why do you think most people here are broke? Because they say so?

No, because most people join the Bitcoin world as a get-rich-quick scheme.
BigCat45

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

Bigboss

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 02:53:20 PM

I'm amazed at how many people suggest to invest in alts, which is basically gambling. No wonder most people here are broke.

Doesn't really mean they broke at that point. Someone with few $k's to play can easily buy BTC, besides there are a lot of people around with new accounts who actually joined this forum in 2010 or 11. They have some BTC stored.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:09:24 PM

Getting rich quickly with bitcoin is not possible, to get rich with it you need to hold good amount of coins and you really need to save it for a long term to get higher profits.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 03:12:41 PM

It was my little dream to own 21 BTC and today i achieved it after hard work of so long time.Now i want to make my hard work pay me.I mean,i want that these bitcoins work for me someway and grow.Is there bitcoin bank that pays interest? What will you do with 21 BTC? How will you spend it? How will you grow it? Share anything you want that may help me to decide what should i do. Smiley

Since  I am a webmaster  half of itI will purchase premium script so I can set it up and double my earnings and income,of course I will also invest on other promising altcoin because I'm also into trading..

daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:19:31 PM

If i will have 21btc. I will pay my tuition fees in college. I will invest maybe 5btc in trading because that is what i usually do to grow my btc. I will also give my parents 5btc and don't tell about it but tell i won from the lottery Grin. And save the remaining btc for the future.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:20:28 PM

Well congrats buddy to achieve your dream if i had 21BTC at the moment than i would like to keep it safe because it no other investment can be safe like this one, just hold them as i think we will get more higher price and it is preparing to go mainstream very soon there.
coinpr0n

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:26:24 PM

21 BTC would be a nice round number to have stored away in cold storage. If I didn't need it for anything else right now I would do lock them away.

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:32:27 PM

Well congrats buddy to achieve your dream if i had 21BTC at the moment than i would like to keep it safe because it no other investment can be safe like this one, just hold them as i think we will get more higher price and it is preparing to go mainstream very soon there.

Investment can be risky but holding is really safe at a moment, and 21 btc is a huge amount to hold, just need to sell at right time when price skyrockets.
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:35:06 PM

If I would get 21 btc. I'll refress my house first. and with rest of btc, I'll open a digital marketplace for bitcoin.
A honestly suggestion don't invest your 21 btc in hype or cloudming sites. no matter if a cloudmining site is paying and looks legit. if you still want to invest then invest less amount and store rest of BTC in cold wallet and wait for halving.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:44:08 PM

If i own 21 bitcoins i will do a giveaway on bitcointalk games and round section, 0.5 bitcoin. I will use 15 bitcoins for fiat and the rest for investment and gambling.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:48:40 PM

Since I have my own online shop, I will use it for expand more place to gather more exposure of my shop.
Because of bitcoin, it really help me alot for my shop and the rest I will keep it as investation for long term !

VIVA bitcoin

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 04:44:19 PM

With 21 bitcoins i am gonna wait for halving to get maximum profit from it also i will try to increase or even multiply my goods till halving comes .

quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:20:45 PM

It was my little dream to own 21 BTC and today i achieved it after hard work of so long time.Now i want to make my hard work pay me.I mean,i want that these bitcoins work for me someway and grow.Is there bitcoin bank that pays interest? What will you do with 21 BTC? How will you spend it? How will you grow it? Share anything you want that may help me to decide what should i do. Smiley
own 21 bitcoin is not little dream for me,and maybe for some people also. i wish you got something to sell and paid with bitcoin,its better than you earn from gambling,hold bitcoin also one of good way to grow your value of your bitcoin.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:25:51 PM

if i own 21 btc i would just hold it until halving comes and goes and i will continue waiting until i need the money or bitcoin price is what i like for selling.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:43:24 PM

This is pretty much like that nearly the exact thread with the title "If I give you 10BTC, what would you do?" or something along those lines.
I mean, bitcoins are bitcoins no matter what amount they are. Everyone should know what they want to do with their bitcoins because it's pretty much like planning out for your life and future.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:48:02 PM

well if i would have 21 bitcoin, i would probably keep 10 in my wallet,  other 10 to altcoin trading and 1 bitcoin i would try my luck in gambling even if i would probably loose it

10 bitcoins keeping at wallet is good because of future price rises, this way is slow and it have no risk at all, while 10 bitcoin for trading is more risky but it gives most profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 05:52:16 PM

This is pretty much like that nearly the exact thread with the title "If I give you 10BTC, what would you do?" or something along those lines.
I mean, bitcoins are bitcoins no matter what amount they are. Everyone should know what they want to do with their bitcoins because it's pretty much like planning out for your life and future.

Yeah and someone prefers to invest in trading or gambling, someone would just prefer to hold it for the future, its an individual decision how he wants to treat his coins.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:01:13 PM

well, if I have 21 BTC? I would sell it now without thinking again now the price of bitcoin rise sharply, I think enough to prepare a greater advantage because when the price goes down I'll buy bitcoin again with that profit.

lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:02:13 PM

if i own 21 btc i would just hold it until halving comes and goes and i will continue waiting until i need the money or bitcoin price is what i like for selling.
thats the same thing that i would do, i think that bitcoin is going to grow at a very rapid pace in the near future thus allowing me to make good profit out of it

i would also buy even more bitcoins if i had spare money left from my regular needs, i believe in bitcoin really much and i think that bitcoin is the future of all the money and it will make me rich
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:04:50 PM

That's a special amount buddy!
Because it's makes you belonging to the "one of a million club".Theoretically only 1 million people could have 21 coins each.
So I hope you appreciate that and don't do any dumb things with it.
And no there are no bitcoin banks who pay interests!Damn man forget banks!!
Just hold the coins! The crypto space still is pretty unregulated and loaning out coins will mostly end with a loss.
So do yourself a favour and forget that nonsense.
Put those coins in cold storage and continue accumulating.And with everything more on coins do whatever you want.Trade with it on the altcoins market, gamble with it, spend it for useful stuff etc.You decide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: