Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:39:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do if you own 21 BTC?  (Read 41031 times)
Drago2016

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:02:35 PM

It was my little dream to own 21 BTC and today i achieved it after hard work of so long time.Now i want to make my hard work pay me.I mean,i want that these bitcoins work for me someway and grow.Is there bitcoin bank that pays interest? What will you do with 21 BTC? How will you spend it? How will you grow it? Share anything you want that may help me to decide what should i do. Smiley
Be sure half of you need to invest to bring though not large but stable income. This can be either a bank or a stock. And the second half is necessary to spend on what you would like for a long time and did not stop there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:27:03 PM

It was my little dream to own 21 BTC and today i achieved it after hard work of so long time.Now i want to make my hard work pay me.I mean,i want that these bitcoins work for me someway and grow.Is there bitcoin bank that pays interest? What will you do with 21 BTC? How will you spend it? How will you grow it? Share anything you want that may help me to decide what should i do. Smiley
Be sure half of you need to invest to bring though not large but stable income. This can be either a bank or a stock. And the second half is necessary to spend on what you would like for a long time and did not stop there.
Who is not necessary to spend coins. It is predicted that next year the price of bitcoin can fly up to 1k or even more. Therefore it is necessary to wait, but then you can better dispose of their property.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 01:47:17 PM

Who is not necessary to spend coins. It is predicted that next year the price of bitcoin can fly up to 1k or even more. Therefore it is necessary to wait, but then you can better dispose of their property.
You have a conservative projection, I think that will happen this year because we have a good rise of bitcoin at the last quarter of the year, if that will continue we can surely achieve the $1,000 by the end of the year, you know how the price can grow and bitcoin has never stop surprising us.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:31:01 PM

I will use this to open my own business even if I start small I know that I can also achieve what I wanted to have in the future if I will just do work hard in my own business, once I get it in my life I will never waste time.

Yeah 21 btc is a good amount for starting a real life business and if you sell them when price is high it can be an added advantage, as its always to have real business to get regular income.

I agree with you , i would still prefer a physical business compared on having an online business since we could really handle it. If im given a chance to own that 21 btc i would surely invest it on physical business and would love to see profits coming  into my bank account or pocket. Smiley

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 04:10:33 PM

I will use this to open my own business even if I start small I know that I can also achieve what I wanted to have in the future if I will just do work hard in my own business, once I get it in my life I will never waste time.

Yeah starting a business in physical world is obviously much better than doing anything else on internet or in a online service, because the business you do in real world is always in your control while you have no control on the money you invest online.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:59:06 PM

At present time I think would save and hold it, to cash out part of it when the price will cross the four digits, and I think this may happen in the next year.

That would be great if the price touches the four digits but i think it would be better if you have more when the price reaches there and for that it would be great to do some altcoin trading taking out a capital from that amount like 5 bitcoins or so that can generate some good profits to you over time.
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:17:56 PM

Some of them will go in trading,  and rest will be kept on hold for  the future, as cannot afford to invest all  into trading as there is also an chance  of loosing it if trade goes wrong..
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:45:42 PM

Yeah 21 btc is a good amount for starting a real life business and if you sell them when price is high it can be an added advantage, as its always to have real business to get regular income.

I have an idea tho that I'm making a detailed plan for. Basically I'm planning on opening a internet/gaming caffe with fully implemented paying in BTC as a second option to regular fiat. Thus, I'll try to spread the word of bitcoin in my town and wider and would  be a great attraction  for the people to come. So, I'd probably invest a portion of thsoe 21BTC into the caffe and keep 1-2 to promote bitcoin within that caffe. Smiley

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
michelle1845

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:14:35 AM

If I am holding that amount, then  I would prefer to sell it and  convert it to my local currency, and with  that money I  would start my own restaurant business..
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:16:51 AM

21BTC is such a huge amount. I would probably look for an apartment far away from my current home so people that I know wouldn't be able to go to my place very easily. They would be needing to travel for hours before they get to me. Having a new surroundings and a new neighborhood will help me refresh my life, will get me a fresh start over, and new experiences. With that money, I would probably be able to buy some appliances for my new place. I might as well get a new and better day job at that place.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 09:20:26 AM

May be I will sell some of them if price is higher as its always good to have hard cash in hands so that it can be used to invest in real life business and rest I will invest in trading.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:29:47 PM

May be I will sell some of them if price is higher as its always good to have hard cash in hands so that it can be used to invest in real life business and rest I will invest in trading.

Maybe if you have a good and running business in physical world you don't need to take any panic by having another investment online but it is always good to have multiple sources of earning so that would be great if someone does that.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:57:44 PM

For this moment i will store a half of it to buy a house. And the remain i want to make a business and growing up my  money as additional to buy a house. I think it is very kind idea to do .
I wont do anything else like now because i already have more than 70 bitcoins collected and u started just with 2 and i am now almost in the bitcoin for 1 year so it takes some time but you wont regret it for sure!
Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:01:58 PM

For this moment i will store a half of it to buy a house. And the remain i want to make a business and growing up my  money as additional to buy a house. I think it is very kind idea to do .
If i own 21 bicoins i dont think i would do anything else becuase i know what to do with the bitcoin and 21 is not allot becuase i already have 70 right now. the bitcoins can be worth more at the end of this year.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:34:14 PM

At some point, it will not needed to  sold any coins, since you will be  able to buy anything you want  with BTC directly, without going  to usd or eur or any other fiat currency.

I think it will take long time for that to happen, as bitcoin has not reached everywhere and many people are still not aware about it, but selling at this stage will not be profitable as price is not too high.
I think yes, honestly, because the market will not accept something whose price fluctuates, yes I am a big fan of new shops that accept bitcoins but the reality is no way near I can see such markets that accept bitcoins.
If I personally own 21 BTC or any amount that is significant then I will invest it into any reputed business and relax.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:46:22 PM

I wont do anything else like now because i already have more than 70 bitcoins collected and u started just with 2 and i am now almost in the bitcoin for 1 year so it takes some time but you wont regret it for sure!

Wow 70 in a year is a lot of money. How did you make 70 bitcoins in only one year? Unless you took some big risks in the altcoin market, I don't see it happening unless you were already rich and just bought them with cash.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:08:39 PM

Wow 70 in a year is a lot of money. How did you make 70 bitcoins in only one year? Unless you took some big risks in the altcoin market, I don't see it happening unless you were already rich and just bought them with cash.
I couldn't imagine that you can make a good amount of bitcoin in year. how can you get those 70 bitcoins..
I hope you can share it with us so that we can make bitcoin like what you are earnings..
John Constantine

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:25:28 PM

I would hold sixty percent of it for the long term, the other forty percent I would invest in different ways, investing in trading and investing in projects with good potential for profits.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:12:49 PM

21 BTC is not enough for my retirement. So I am going to hold this for a longer time.

If I take 1 BTC as $450 then 21 BTC will fetch me 9450 USD which is equal to 6.33 Million in my currency. I may be able to buy a superbike but nothing else.

21 bitcoin is a fortune.

there will never at any point in history or in the future be even 1 million people who hold 21 bitcoin at the same time.

in terms of bitcoin, by holding 21 bitcoin you are the richest 0.01% guaranteed.
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 05:16:44 PM

I have a few bitcoins I bought a few years ago. At the moment, it is just in my own off line wallet. I think I will keep them there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: