Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What will you do if you own 21 BTC?  (Read 41038 times)
kekman1337

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:12:38 PM

I think I will trade and invest in things to earn more bitcoins. you can never have too much money Smiley most likely I will just spend it on things I want like miners.

KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2016, 07:19:24 PM

Well, it’s not a little dream. It’s a big one. If you want to grow that 21 BTC to some more it will be risky to enter into any kind of investments. One of the safer way is trading with your BTC and grow them up. Better you can hold your balance and wait for halving to make it higher, Taking risks on investments is not good if you still have idea then start with low amount. Good luck!
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:08:30 PM

Well, it’s not a little dream. It’s a big one. If you want to grow that 21 BTC to some more it will be risky to enter into any kind of investments. One of the safer way is trading with your BTC and grow them up. Better you can hold your balance and wait for halving to make it higher, Taking risks on investments is not good if you still have idea then start with low amount. Good luck!
wait for halving? sure why not just wait 4 years. if bitcoin will raise in value, then you can expect it to do this rather step by step and not in on big step once every 4 years.

Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:23:36 PM

If I had 21 BTC, I would probably acquire one more to make it 22. I like even numbers. Wink

Some of you are probably thinking I could also sell one as well, to make it a even 20. But really look at 20 and 22 typed next to each other. As it is plain to see, 22 is clearly the more attractive number.

I like bitcoins, i don't see numbers, so i would not just acquire one but would try to increase them as much as i can so that i can have way more than that in coming time when bitcoin will be way higher than what it is right now.

yes we need to try to have as maximum amount of coins as possible as it will be surely holding some higher price in future so its better to keep on multiplying them for future.

Obviously I would also like to acquire as many Bitcoins as possible just like everyone else, my response was meant to be more lighthearted. People need to loosen up a bit around here and relax more, don't be so serious all the time.
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:56:21 PM

I think i probably get close in the next 5 years, however if i did then i would do exactly the same thing that i am doing now which is Hold......  Grin
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:04:17 PM

This may sound odd... but I once had around BTC60 with me. Even when the exchange rate climbed to $1,250 per coin, I refrained from selling any of these coins. And that was a very big mistake. Later, I lost a majority of my coins in various scams. Also, sold a few coins to cover my expenses. Now I am having less than BTC10 in my wallets.

That's really sad to hear that you lost them in the hands of the scammers and that was the time if you would have sold your all coins then at this stage you would be in comfortable position.

We cant really  blame completely our selves because   people are not perfect  of which we could  predict such situation  like   on having 60btc  and suddenly the price rose  up to $1200 mark which is  somehow very regretting  when you realize in the end  that you  should   exchange it   when the price is still high  but  we cant remove through our minds about the thing  that it might rise even  more.

It's the 'it HAS to rise more than that!' feeling. I hate it when it happens, especially in gambling: 'Come on, I feel the green!' and you lose.
xdemayhem

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:22:06 PM

If I had 21 BTC I would place it on low  Cheesy Cheesy

I would obviously lose, but if I didn't lose then I would start buying old collectibles off ebay and amazon and sell for profit.
MTBTT

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:24:09 PM

May be i will try my luck and performance with trading. Like i think doing day trading is quite profitable with such amount over 10btc+.
Lol if you try your luck at trading you will be tantamount to gambling, trading is about skills and knowledge, if you only rely on luck, it will be even greater risk, and you should be prepared to lose
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:21:19 PM

If I had 21 BTC I would place it on low  Cheesy Cheesy

I would obviously lose, but if I didn't lose then I would start buying old collectibles off ebay and amazon and sell for profit.
i would just hold it in my opinion it is dumb to gamble that much money because it can buy you something cool
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:46:19 PM

With such ammount i would save a part ot it, and the other part i should invest and lend a bit of those portfolio, i would try to grow the bitcoin slowly from the lending service, thats maybe the safe way to try, even knowing there is a big risk.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 11:50:23 PM

With such ammount i would save a part ot it, and the other part i should invest and lend a bit of those portfolio, i would try to grow the bitcoin slowly from the lending service, thats maybe the safe way to try, even knowing there is a big risk.

the growth that you plan to have a good possibility to get advantages for you. But it is not enough for you when you need huge funds to your life. So, do what it can give you the advantage your life as soon as possible and should never force myself to do something
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 03:47:04 AM

me i would buy a house (if the price increase alot) a gaming pc games of course and the left btc will gonna be for investment so my bitcoin can still grow
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:58:57 AM

me i would buy a house (if the price increase alot) a gaming pc games of course and the left btc will gonna be for investment so my bitcoin can still grow

i think you have a miracle in mind not a price rise!
the price rise enough for you to be able to buy a "house", an expensive "gaming pc" and "invest the rest in a business" needs to be at least $5000 which is not going to happen anytime soon.

Buying the dip...
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:24:52 AM

the price rise enough for you to be able to buy a "house", an expensive "gaming pc" and "invest the rest in a business" needs to be at least $5000 which is not going to happen anytime soon.

All the thing he mention about house,gaming pc, and business would be  impossible for 21btc equivalent on the current price of bitcoin but if he lives on a  3rd world country maybe  it would do  buy a small house and  a gaming pc and a small business that would be  somehow enough but if you really want to make  big money on those coins its better to hold  on a little bit more until the price would rise to its peak.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 05:28:45 AM

Anything is possible with bitcoin price at any time, $5000 price level is reachable at any time when big investors from Wall Street decided to turn their head towards bitcoin ecosystem. People did say same thing when bitcoin was trading around $13 by starting of 2013, but at the end of 2013 bitcoin price was trading around $1000.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 07:55:07 AM

I don't know, it's a big amount of money, i think that the best idea is invest biggest part of them in future, maybe it should be cloud mining but i am not sure.
yeah, it is definitely a lot of money and i think that i would just hold it all for the near future, in my opinion it will allow me to make some good profit soon on the price pump

Same here, i would save it for a rainy day maybe invest a little on btcjam or loanbase. But 75% of the coins i will put on paper wallets and hide it somewhere safe.

I think the safest way is to save it for future as we all know that price will be much higher in future which will help us in making in descent amount of  profits from it.

I am agree with you, because if someone have this amount so specially don't use it gambling, and if have skills of trading so definitely do this, because in this way, we can get good profit in a good amount of bitcoins. But the easiest way to save it and get information about bitcoin's price rise and down.

Holding bitcoin would be also a good idea on making such profit on future but if youre a kind of person which seeks additional income and you want to grow your bitcoin then divide a small portion of your bitcoin holdings then invest into trading , remember trading is not easy as it easily suggest but you can gain good profit of it.
yes holding bitocin is always the best idea making profit and waiting for the bitcoin price increase is the best way to earn fast but seems that you don't do nothing try to do trading it can help you also to make profit only not just investment but trading too. holding while trading bitcoins is the best option

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:20:09 AM

In some countries you can easily buy a good house with that amount but that is not the case everywhere and if you buy a house with that amount even if the price grows, you wont be able to do anything else after that as a house wont be as cheap that you will save some of it.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:27:34 AM

I don't know, it's a big amount of money, i think that the best idea is invest biggest part of them in future, maybe it should be cloud mining but i am not sure.
yeah, it is definitely a lot of money and i think that i would just hold it all for the near future, in my opinion it will allow me to make some good profit soon on the price pump

Same here, i would save it for a rainy day maybe invest a little on btcjam or loanbase. But 75% of the coins i will put on paper wallets and hide it somewhere safe.

I think the safest way is to save it for future as we all know that price will be much higher in future which will help us in making in descent amount of  profits from it.

I am agree with you, because if someone have this amount so specially don't use it gambling, and if have skills of trading so definitely do this, because in this way, we can get good profit in a good amount of bitcoins. But the easiest way to save it and get information about bitcoin's price rise and down.

Holding bitcoin would be also a good idea on making such profit on future but if youre a kind of person which seeks additional income and you want to grow your bitcoin then divide a small portion of your bitcoin holdings then invest into trading , remember trading is not easy as it easily suggest but you can gain good profit of it.
yes holding bitocin is always the best idea making profit and waiting for the bitcoin price increase is the best way to earn fast but seems that you don't do nothing try to do trading it can help you also to make profit only not just investment but trading too. holding while trading bitcoins is the best option

You cannot earn profits fast by holding them, as you never know when the price will go higher and there is no assurance that you will see higher price in future and I don't think its a best option to make profits.
genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:29:23 AM

May be i will try my luck and performance with trading. Like i think doing day trading is quite profitable with such amount over 10btc+.
Lol if you try your luck at trading you will be tantamount to gambling, trading is about skills and knowledge, if you only rely on luck, it will be even greater risk, and you should be prepared to lose
yeah trading without any knowledge about it will just give us greater risk. we should be know first what coin will give smaller risk to us, also we have to know about the news that related with the coin that we trading. becouse all af coin price is depend on what the news include market and people oppinion. we have to make a reset first before trading. with 10 btc ofcourse will give a good profit to us.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1266

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 08:30:01 AM

I would like to hold the coins in my wallet for now. Gradually sell it when prices rise. However I would hold most of it because the price will rise again and I am hoping that the prices will skyrocket in a few years, then I will sell the bulk of it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: