Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:09:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: +491% PROFIT💰 79% WINRATE💰 Godly Tipster  (Read 2365 times)
bitcoinprofit

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:26:02 AM

1000% profit ??

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Proof?

Yes we made 1000% profit with horse bets in 1 week of betting in test mode, not with real money yet.

We have spreadsheets where we record the bets which is not a good proof, but given that we just demonstrated that we made 525% profit in 2 days in soccer and tennis, you can just take our word for now.

And if the profits are persistent we will include the tips in this thread as well, but it still needs more testing and tweaking before we go public with it.

We've worked months on the soccer and tennis strategy and we don't want to rush things, we only like solid results so thorough testing is very important for us.

So when does charging for tips start...??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jacob70

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

Enjin Coin - Smart Cryptocurrency for Gaming.

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 10:30:19 AM

tennis   11:00 Cervantes v Brands Czech Open Challenger 2016    1.57   W
soccer   19:00 France v Cameroon International Friendly    1.09   W

I put bets on these 2, and made more than 50% profit , thank you sir! I`m placing bets on your todays tips too!

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:34:45 AM

1000% profit ??

Shocked Shocked Shocked

Proof?

Yes we made 1000% profit with horse bets in 1 week of betting in test mode, not with real money yet.

We have spreadsheets where we record the bets which is not a good proof, but given that we just demonstrated that we made 525% profit in 2 days in soccer and tennis, you can just take our word for now.

And if the profits are persistent we will include the tips in this thread as well, but it still needs more testing and tweaking before we go public with it.

We've worked months on the soccer and tennis strategy and we don't want to rush things, we only like solid results so thorough testing is very important for us.

If indeed this is a thread that is working to provide the best service then I would support the promised service and wait, but if this thread is used only for empty waffle and profit without the appropriate service then this is really not true/
bitcoinprofit

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:50:07 AM

tennis   11:00 Cervantes v Brands Czech Open Challenger 2016    1.57   W
soccer   19:00 France v Cameroon International Friendly    1.09   W

I put bets on these 2, and made more than 50% profit , thank you sir! I`m placing bets on your todays tips too!

Which tips did you select for today?
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:52:49 AM

OP keeps saying not to go all in as if they still no concrete assurance when betting, so for me it still luck if you choose the right pick that OP shared to us, thanks mate at least we can use this free tips that you are sharing to check if we are picking the right one or giving us to think twice when betting. good luck guys.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:01:13 AM

ROUND 8 TIPS :  SOCCER [NO DRAW BET WIN]

12:00 Kenya v Sudan International Friendly @ 1.52
14:00 Slovenia U21 v Azerbaijan U21 U21 International @ 1.3
17:00 ENPPI v Al Ittihad (EGY) Egyptian Premier @ 1.36
17:00 Luxembourg v Nigeria International Friendly @ 1.21
18:15 Serbia v Israel International Friendly @ 1.22
18:45 Ireland v Belarus International Friendly @ 1.23
22:15 Bahia v Nautico Brazilian Division 2 @ 1.27
22:15 Brasil de Pelotas v Paysandu Brazilian Division 2 @ 1.39
22:15 Ceara v Goias Brazilian Division 2 @ 1.45
22:15 Criciuma v Avai Brazilian Division 2 @ 1.35
22:15 Vila Nova v CRB Brazilian Division 2 @ 1.4

Cheers!

some your predictions is good,,i pick 5/11  Grin
Winner780 (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Jack

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:07:57 AM

After we hit 700% Profit. I want to demonstrate first that we can really make big profits, because there are still many skeptics here!

Nice to hear that, you will make much more today!

If indeed this is a thread that is working to provide the best service then I would support the promised service and wait, but if this thread is used only for empty waffle and profit without the appropriate service then this is really not true/

Yes I want to demonstrate first how profitable my strategy is. So use the free bets while they are free, because you can make good profits if you bet with us.

OP keeps saying not to go all in as if they still no concrete assurance when betting, so for me it still luck if you choose the right pick that OP shared to us, thanks mate at least we can use this free tips that you are sharing to check if we are picking the right one or giving us to think twice when betting. good luck guys.

Of course not to bet all your money. We have 79% winrate not 100%, so if you bet on a loser one all your money you can lose it all.

Even if we would have 99% winrate i would also recommend not to bet all, because that 1% can wipe you out.

If you bet with 3-4% of your cash on each bet then you will end up profitable in the long term and dont have to worry about drawdown.

The maximum drawdown you will have with 3% risk is about 12-15%, while the profits will be the sky!

Only fools put 100% of their money on 1 bet.

We don't like risks, we only like profits!

I will retire pretty soon from all the profits we make, so i wont be active on this forum in the future
Winner780 (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

Jack

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 11:21:08 AM

so for me it still luck if you choose the right pick that OP shared to us, thanks mate at least we can use this free tips that you are sharing to check if we are picking the right one or giving us to think twice when betting.

Also that is not true, because all bets I share here have positive EV, so it doesnt matter on which one of my bets you pick they all have potential for profit on the long term. (So it's logical to bet on all of them 3-4% to maximize profits)

But because of the variance is generally mid-high with 79%, we can still have consecutive losses.

But in the long term it smoothens out and the profit tends toward the EV

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers

So the short term variance forces us to risk only 3-4% on a bet to make sure we dont end up with large drawdown.

Or just use Kelly formula to set the optimal betsize:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_criterion

some your predictions is good,,i pick 5/11  Grin

Good luck mate, we will make big profits today, I can feel it Smiley

I will retire pretty soon from all the profits we make, so i wont be active on this forum in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: