Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 01:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "NSFW" - God punishes gay sex by sending earthquakes.  (Read 17967 times)
Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 03:24:32 PM

But the girl is most likely a German..

Use Your prefered Image Search Engine and put there "Kalash Girl".

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:32:20 PM

But the girl is most likely a German..

Use Your prefered Image Search Engine and put there "Kalash Girl".
Genetic analysis of Y-chromosome DNA (Y-DNA) by Firasat et al. (2007) on Kalash individuals found high and diverse frequencies of these Y-DNA Haplogroups: L3a (22.7%), H1* (20.5%), R1a (18.2%), G (18.2%), J2 (9.1%), R* (6.8%), R1* (2.3%), and L* (2.3%).[36]

Genetic analysis of Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) by Quintana-Murci et al. (2004) stated that "the western Eurasian presence in the Kalash population reaches a frequency of 100%" with the most prevalent mtDNA Haplogroups being U4 (34%), R0 (23%), U2e (16%), and J2 (9%). The study asserted that no East or South Asian lineages were detected and that the Kalash population is composed of western Eurasian lineages (as the associated lineages are rare or absent in the surrounding populations). The authors concluded that a western Eurasian origin for the Kalash is likely, in view of their maternal lineages

western European people...

But what as it got to do with Islam being white Makes no difference what colour you are to believe in ISLAM..
Like if my sister turned into a Muslim she never get threw my door i would tell her to BUZZ OFF..

BUT I JUST PROVED YOU WRONG YET AGAIN Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
If your from a hot country and your a native you wont be white Grin Grin..Impossible..

People are there colours because of the weather..FACT..cold country white hot country brown or black..
EARTHALON IS THE 1 TRUE GOD..NOW RECYCLE OR DIE Grin Grin
I WILL BE GLAD TO PROVE YOU WRONG AGAIN IF YOU WISH Cheesy Cheesy..
I wonder what's next Smiley Smiley..
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 08:45:01 PM

Genetic analysis of

Here You see, that non muslims are living in Pakistan?
Put here the URL about Your claims about "1971 massacre of millions made by muslims", i need something to laugh tonight.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:05:46 PM

Genetic analysis of

Here You see, that non muslims are living in Pakistan?
Put here the URL about Your claims about "1971 massacre of millions made by muslims", i need something to laugh tonight.
ISLAMABAD: Hundreds of Muslims clashed with members of Kalash tribe in Chitral on Thursday after a teenager claimed she was forced to convert to Islam, police and residents said.

Police fired tear gas to disperse the crowd attacking a house in the Kalash tribe’s valley of Bumburate in the northwestern district of Chitral, where the girl had gone to give a police statement about her conversion, said Kalash activist Luke Rehmat.

The Kalash, country’s smallest religious minority, celebrate their gods through music and dance – an anomaly in conservative Muslim Pakistan.

Plus there is only about 4000 of them..And there up a mountain..
Now imagine this ..The Muslims on the ground must say sod that i am not going all the way up there to kill them.. Cannot be bothered to much hard work climbing those mountains..

MUSLIMS KILLED 600 MILLION HINDUS!!!

According to my calculation Muslims killed over 600 million people. I can substantiate these numbers with facts. For example, Aurangzeb killed 5 million in 20 years. Bahmani Sultans had an agend to kill 100000 every year for 250 years only is South India. that itself makes 25 millions. And murdering civilians was going on throught the country simultaneously. Bahamni Sultans were only tip of the iceberg. Babur killed 1 million in 3 years. Even emperor Akbar killed 2 millions during initial decades of his rule, though he softened a bit later. Timur Lang [Tamerlane] killed 1 million in 1 month. Qasim killed 2 million people. Ghazni Mohammed and Gauri Mohammed together killed nearly 30 million during their added total of 30 invasions. Tipu Sultan in south killed 10 million. In Bengal Muslims killed nearly 30 millions. Regular incursions from the Arabs, Iranians, etc killed nearly 50 millions. Nadir Shah killed 100000 civilians in one day.

The list is endless..........

Muslim rascals kept on killing people. But people are very strongly bound to their original religion, so could not completely annihilate them. Muslim beasts started coming here nearly 1200 years back. Divide 600 millions by 1200 or 1/2 millions per year. That means Muslim killed 500,000 people per year. It is a reasonable estimate.
If you want recent proof: In Bangladesh, Pakistan's Muslim-soldiers killed 3 million Hindus in one year in 1971. The total Bangladesh population in 1971 was 60 millions [50 million Muslims and 10 million Hindus.] Out of 10 million Hindus, Muslims killed 3 million. This is done in the recent times in spite of so much of media exposure, international observation, and monitoring. Then you can easily understand how many millions of Hindus, Muslims would have killed between 800 and 1800 AD.
In 1947, Muslims were 9% in India,
Hindus were 10% in Pakistan and 25% in Bangladesh.
But in 2008, Muslims are 18% in India,
Hindus are 1% in Pakistan and 10% in Bangladesh.
I KNOW MUSLIMS WILL STILL SHAMELESSLY ARGUE THAT ISLAM IS A PEACEFUL RELIGION; AND THE CRIMINAL, TERRORIST AND RAPIST MOHAMMED IS A PROPHET!!!

CALCULATION: Muslim invaders appeared in India in the 8th century. Killing, raping, looting, kidnapping, etc were the common habits of Muslims although their rule. They devastated and brutalized India for 1200 long years. Assume they killed half a million people every year or 500,000 people a year. Then multiply that number by 1200. It becomes 600 millions. Muslims killing 500,000 people a year is quite a reasonable estimate [the real figure can be even higher]].

Hope this give you a laugh because your only laughing at yourself for being STUPID Cheesy Cheesy

NOW RECYCLE OR DIE Grin Grin
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 09:32:15 PM

Send Your precious info to Wikipedia, i will check later, if they will change the page about religious clashes in India, lol.
I have asked about URL of Your shit info source.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:58:29 PM

Send Your precious info to Wikipedia, i will check later, if they will change the page about religious clashes in India, lol.
I have asked about URL of Your shit info source.
Not from wikipedia..The trouble is WE CLASH..
So all of Islam leave the UK your not welcome Grin Grin..And BAN THE BURKA..
Now if you leave your shitty religion then i am happy for you to stay..
You will never see no wrong in Islam..
Now my gran parents were christian's and what they believed in was a load off fairy tales and bullshit.. And what christian's done in the past was NUTS..

Remember we come from modern day so the information you know is not what we know
Your travel is still on a donkey Grin Grin..

prove your god..I HAVE PROOF OF MY GOD..Your standing on it..

The earth is the 1 true god,,Now worship the earth..Recycle or die Grin Grin
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:01:17 PM

Maybe it is the earthquakes being punished by being sent to gays.     Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:22:23 PM

You know that's not true Grin..Only stupid humans punish gays..BULLIES..
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:33:26 PM

God hates homosexual sexual relations and punishes gay sex by sending earthquakes.
Mallam Mahmoud Abbas

http://en.israel-today.ru/muslim-theologian-from-ghana-homosexuality-allah-punishes-with-earthquakes.html

Is that a new way to promote your Webcam site? ^^

That's a bit unusual but at least you're sure of getting some attention...

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:34:51 PM

Only gays punish themselves by being gays. Sometimes straight people are the medium of punishment.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:55:22 PM

Only gays punish themselves by being gays. Sometimes straight people are the medium of punishment.

Cool
Only because of humans wanting to punish gays..So they feel something wrong with themselves..When what's it got to do with you who they sleep with as long as 2 consenting adults..

Unless you want to join in keep your nose out Grin Grin
CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:10:32 PM

Hehe god punish gay pupils with earthquakes.Nice joke hehe.
I also think muslims will not win this battle and jewish will also lose.Only peoples who beleive in god Jahve and beleive in Jesus will win.
I also hate America, NATO and EU.EU is destroying smaller european countries and NATO=new america therrorist oragisation only makes wars everwhere.
Muslism are defeated in war from Croatia in war which was haf duration about 600 years and if they attack again they will be defeated forever.
God bless CROATIA Cheesy
God destroy NATO and EU Tongue
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:23:06 PM

Hehe god punish gay pupils with earthquakes.Nice joke hehe.
I also think muslims will not win this battle and jewish will also lose.Only peoples who beleive in god Jahve and beleive in Jesus will win.
I also hate America, NATO and EU.EU is destroying smaller european countries and NATO=new america therrorist oragisation only makes wars everwhere.
Muslism are defeated in war from Croatia in war which was haf duration about 600 years and if they attack again they will be defeated forever.
God bless CROATIA Cheesy
God destroy NATO and EU Tongue
Well,i think i want to ask you,what people or what organization you dont hate?
For me it seems like you hate everybody else except you ^^
Anyway im afraid about this war,there are a lot of muslims,christianity does not have so many believers,like islam has.
CroSany

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:42:33 PM

Christianity have better tehnology .Lol if  war christianity VS muslims start christianity will win so easy.In past in war Croatia VS Turkey
Croatia won that war with 10-20 x smaller army or more.So how muslims can defeat Europe if they cant destroy my country with only about 4,500.000 citizents??Number isnt important.Importants is with which country you war.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:41:07 AM

Christianity have better tehnology .Lol if  war christianity VS muslims start christianity will win so easy.In past in war Croatia VS Turkey
Croatia won that war with 10-20 x smaller army or more.So how muslims can defeat Europe if they cant destroy my country with only about 4,500.000 citizents??Number isnt important.Importants is with which country you war.
I haven't said that we need to lose a war between christianity and islam just because there are a lot of muslims.
1 drone can eliminate very big amount of armed people,and of course we have technology but this war will be also civil war,i mean:
bombing in metro,bomb kamikazes etc.i does not look well.
CroSany

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:33:36 AM

In my country we are not scared muslims.In my neigbourd  country have about 5000-10000  therorists but in my country they have many muslim churches and we are good with that neighbour so  if they attack first they will attack Serbia and if they attack in Croatia all muslim churches will be destroyed but they have hunderts of muslim churces so they must be careful.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:13:05 AM

Christianity has better weapons, because Islam keeps Muslims away from much technology.

Wait. Maybe I am wrong. Maybe Muslims are not intelligent. It kinda looks like it because they remain Muslim, so that they don't have new weaponry inventions to fight intelligent wars.

Cool

worhiper_-_

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:34:12 AM

how can they believe those things... Its completely Crazy af
they need some science in their life :p
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:32:43 AM

God hates homosexual sexual relations and punishes gay sex by sending earthquakes.
Mallam Mahmoud Abbas

http://en.israel-today.ru/muslim-theologian-from-ghana-homosexuality-allah-punishes-with-earthquakes.html

i dont think earthquakes result from same sex love.. on the contrary, i definitely think that earthquakes result from fault motions .. science can easily explain the reason of a specific earthquake.. i think god hates idiots not gay people.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:46:18 AM

Lol if  war christianity VS muslims start christianity will win so easy.

Hopefully after their silly "my false god is better than your false god" war has ended, they would of both wiped themselves completely out. The smart ones that weren't daft enough to get involved can then move forward towards a much more pleasant peaceful world without the troublemakers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: