Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "NSFW" - God punishes gay sex by sending earthquakes.  (Read 17967 times)
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:55:15 AM

Lol if  war christianity VS muslims start christianity will win so easy.

Hopefully after their silly "my false god is better than your false god" war has ended, they would of both wiped themselves completely out. The smart ones that weren't daft enough to get involved can then move forward towards a much more pleasant peaceful world without the troublemakers.

God loves everyone even atheists and wants to save them from their sin. Believe in Jesus and you will be saved and you don't have to fear when the major conflict starts.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:22:04 AM

Lol if  war christianity VS muslims start christianity will win so easy.

Hopefully after their silly "my false god is better than your false god" war has ended, they would of both wiped themselves completely out. The smart ones that weren't daft enough to get involved can then move forward towards a much more pleasant peaceful world without the troublemakers.

God loves everyone even atheists and wants to save them from their sin. Believe in Jesus and you will be saved and you don't have to fear when the major conflict starts.

False gods, don't save.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:29:11 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2016, 11:39:48 AM by Buffer Overflow

Christianity have better tehnology.

Why would that make a difference? Why would you need weapons and technology to defeat the enemy?
You've got your prayers right?
God's on your side right?

Oh, wait......

Edit: Seems to me that "God helps those that help themselves." is cryptic code that translates to "God really doesn't give a toss, your on your own."

RealityTruth

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:36:09 PM

Why would that make a difference? Why would you need weapons and technology to defeat the enemy?

Oh, wait......

Edit: Seems to me that "God helps those that help themselves." is cryptic code that translates to "God really doesn't give a toss, your on your own."

your IQ is very low.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:17:34 PM

Oh, wait......

your IQ is very low.

I wouldn't know. Remember .....

Stephen Hawking (2004) - “I have no idea [my IQ]. People who boast about their IQ are losers”.

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:30:44 PM

Muslims must be thanking

Why You put on the same line "being illegal immigrant" with "being muslim"?
As i see the immigration flow from Syria is made by salafi mindcontrol sect, not by muslims.
Pack your bags and go back to the desert where your religion belongs..

ALL MUSLIMS ARE LIARS..98% OF MUSLIMS ARE BAD

All I see in the uk is MUSLIMS telling us how they don't care for our laws..ONLY ISLAM LAW..
If ISLAM is not banned then i want a WAR just like our new king MR TRUMP

Dont worry about those cavemen. Mr. Trump is going to send them all back to allah. Hillary will be in jail that lying cunt.

iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:05:20 PM

God hates homosexual sexual relations and punishes gay sex by sending earthquakes.
Mallam Mahmoud Abbas

http://en.israel-today.ru/muslim-theologian-from-ghana-homosexuality-allah-punishes-with-earthquakes.html

i dont think earthquakes result from same sex love.. on the contrary, i definitely think that earthquakes result from fault motions .. science can easily explain the reason of a specific earthquake.. i think god hates idiots not gay people.
Natural disasters kill everybody the same way regardless of sex, color, or orientation.

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:10:21 AM

God hates homosexual sexual relations and punishes gay sex by sending earthquakes.
Mallam Mahmoud Abbas

http://en.israel-today.ru/muslim-theologian-from-ghana-homosexuality-allah-punishes-with-earthquakes.html

i dont think earthquakes result from same sex love.. on the contrary, i definitely think that earthquakes result from fault motions .. science can easily explain the reason of a specific earthquake.. i think god hates idiots not gay people.
Natural disasters kill everybody the same way regardless of sex, color, or orientation.
WOW,thanks iram,i always thought that natural disasters will only kill people that are guilty about something,lets say being gay.
What a bullshit!
Captain obvious strike's again like always,never expected.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 03:20:56 AM

Mallam Mahmoud Abbas

WOW,thanks iram,i always thought that natural disasters will only kill people that are guilty about something,lets say being gay.
What a bullshit!

Being gay isn't the only wicked thing. Possibly everyone who is killed in an earthquake is guilty, though not necessarily of homosexuality.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
heroson

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 04:52:10 AM

Mallam Mahmoud Abbas

What a bullshit!

Do u really mean during earthquake only gay people dies. I don't think god is that unfair to we people. And we don't have any rights to make god racists with such descriptions.

Cool
RealityTruth

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 07:25:27 AM

Do you still remember 2015 nepal earthquake?

Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony which sees up to 300,000 animals killed to bring worshippers good luck

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2852739/Nepal-devotees-sacrifice-thousands-animals-Hindu-ritual.html

Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 08:45:54 AM

Hindu ceremony

Why You put here offtopic?

heroson

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 11:48:44 AM

Do you still remember 2015 nepal earthquake?

Nepal's killing fields: FIVE THOUSAND buffalo lie slaughtered at the beginning of Hindu ceremony which sees up to 300,000 animals killed to bring worshippers good luck

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2852739/Nepal-devotees-sacrifice-thousands-animals-Hindu-ritual.html
This is the old information. Gadhaima fest had already been banned in Nepal. And I  don't think that is the curse of god.
For your kind informationhttp://www.hsi.org/world/india/news/releases/2015/07/gadhimai-festival-animal-sacrifice-cancelled-indefinitely-072815.html
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 01:01:38 PM

And I  don't think that is the curse of god.

Are You a Monotheist?

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 07:47:14 AM

Had some savage sodomy last night.

You are a passive homosexual?

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:54:49 AM

The ground remains firm beneath our feet.

Seems God couldn't care less what you do, much to the annoyance of the angry homophobic religious folk.

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:24:04 AM

Mallam Mahmoud Abbas

I don't think really that earthquakes are connected in any way with God or homosexuality.
God gave us free will and freedom to choose our own life and He don't punish us directly for our evil acts.
We punish ourselves if we choose wrong and evil way because our life will be more difficult, stressful, without love and security, true friends, and we will experience fear, hatred etc.
God allow us to make all this mistakes with hope that we will understand (at some point) what we are doing wrong, and that we will repent and come back to him and to his eternal love.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 08:31:51 AM

God gave us free will and freedom to choose our own life

About what God are You talking?

RealityTruth

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:45:39 AM

The ground remains firm beneath our feet.

Seems God couldn't care less what you do, much to the annoyance of the angry homophobic religious folk.

God loves everybody, christian, atheist, muslim, gay etc.. But He hates sin and at some point He reacts and stops harmful, irrational and unnatural behavior.

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 08:54:50 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 09:37:56 AM by Vika NSFW

God loves everybody, christian, atheist, muslim, gay etc..

With lubrificant or not?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: