Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "NSFW" - God punishes gay sex by sending earthquakes.  (Read 17967 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:14:26 AM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 11:37:59 AM by Buffer Overflow

Had some savage sodomy last night.

The ground remains firm beneath our feet.

Seems God couldn't care less what you do, much to the annoyance of the angry homophobic religious folk.

God loves everybody, christian, atheist, muslim, gay etc.. But He hates sin and at some point He reacts and stops harmful, irrational and unnatural behavior.

Creating sin, knowing full well that people would sin, then hating sin, is absurd.
Does that mean your god will react to himself for being harmful and irrational? Is creating sin a sin? Maybe he'll destroy himself? He's the biggest sinner of all.

CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:20:22 AM

God exist really??I dont beleive.Where are that miracles??Now world have biggest number of aheist and where is god to make something miracle to proof that he exist??I was writing onlime book that all Jesus,Muhamed,Buda  was using drugs and when they feel better they were wrote about God from their heads.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 03:43:35 PM

God exist really??I dont beleive.Where are that miracles??Now world have biggest number of aheist and where is god to make something miracle to proof that he exist??I was writing onlime book that all Jesus,Muhamed,Buda  was using drugs and when they feel better they were wrote about God from their heads.

One of the biggest miracles is the fact that life exists.

People cannot make life in the laboratory. The best scientists can do is take parts of living cells and make them alive in different ways.

Nobody can make life from inorganic substances. Life is impossible to make. Yet it is all around us in abundance.

Since nobody can make life, yet life is here, life is a miracle.

Cool

EDIT: Evolution is impossible - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1454732.0.

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:08:23 PM

God exist really??I dont beleive.Where are that miracles??Now world have biggest number of aheist and where is god to make something miracle to proof that he exist??I was writing onlime book that all Jesus,Muhamed,Buda  was using drugs and when they feel better they were wrote about God from their heads.

People cannot make life in the laboratory. The best scientists can do is take parts of living cells and make them alive in different ways.

Nobody can make life from inorganic substances. Life is impossible to make. Yet it is all around us in abundance.

Cool

EDIT: Evolution is impossible - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1454732.0.

The origin of life (called abiogenesis) is certainly an interesting topic, but it is not a part of the evolutionary theory.
Unfortunately deceptive people with weak arguments try to undermine evolution by mixing the two.

Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 06:53:00 PM

What is about dividing the Moon in 2 halves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_UisSA0UXs

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:04:19 PM

Cool

The origin of life (called abiogenesis) is certainly an interesting topic, but it is not a part of the evolutionary theory.
Unfortunately deceptive people with weak arguments try to undermine evolution by mixing the two.

The word/term "abiogenesis" was coined because evolution was proven false back when abiogenesis and evolution were both called "evolution." Abiogenesis doesn't work for the same reason that evolution under the old meaning didn't work.

Now, evolution simply means "change." Change by beneficial mutations doesn't work for the same reason that abiogenesis doesn't work. The probability shows that both are impossible, because both operate by the same standards and methods. In fact, in nature abiogenesis would be able to beat probability a lot easier than evolution would, because there is no immune system to fight mutations.

Three points about this:

1. Evolution in the lab works, because people are making it work. It doesn't work in nature.

2. Change can be attributed a lot easier to built in abilities to change, rather than to beneficial mutation changes.

3. Cause and effect being in evidence all over the place, and lack of anything other than cause and effect being in evidence, show that everything is programmed, anyway. No beneficial or detrimental mutations are caused by chance happenings. Both are programmed into nature to happen the way they do.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:07:36 PM

What is about dividing the Moon in 2 halves?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_UisSA0UXs

Ax? Hatchet? Chainsaw?    

Superglue put it back together?

Grin

CroSany

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:15:44 PM

Vika NSFW you have nice tits  Roll Eyes  Shocked Shocked woow Cheesy.From which country you are?Are you from Europe.You have natural tits?How much years you have?I have 18 years.

Bigg kisses my Vika NSFW  Kiss Kiss
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:48:41 PM

Earthquakes are angry at homosexuals. Why? Because gay used to mean "happy." The earthquakes were happy. But can you imagine what a homosexual earthquake would look like?

Grin

Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:56:54 PM

To be honest, I think pineapple ringing is very disgusting, sheet dipping.

And its gone.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 09:34:16 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2016, 09:47:23 PM by Vika NSFW

From which country you are?Are you from Europe.You have natural tits?How much years you have?

NSFW

You will have all the answers on URL, that You see on Picture. NSFW

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:53:07 PM

Vika NSFW you have nice tits  Roll Eyes  Shocked Shocked woow Cheesy.From which country you are?Are you from Europe.You have natural tits?How much years you have?I have 18 years.

soo... what the hell actually?
I thought this is thread about "god punishing gay sex by sending earthquakes" and you are asking
about her tits,and her details? lol...
Common CroSany,just be a little bit serious over here...
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:25:21 AM

From which country you are?Are you from Europe.You have natural tits?How much years you have?

You will have all the answers on URL, that You see on Picture. NSFW

Not accepting BTC but you post on bitcointalk?

WTF?
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:57:31 AM

Had some savage sodomy last night.

The ground remains firm beneath our feet.
Or you were humping in rhythm with the planet.
CroSany

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:22:45 AM

Gay is for me very sick ilness anc person who is gay must go to psihical doctor to medicine to start becoming normal.I mean that because it isnt normal to push dick to other man with dick because he cant make baby so stupid pupils.Animals are gay?Noooo.I did not see nowhere that male cat fck male cat or male dog put dick in male dog and I see only people are gay or lesbian and that isnt normal,ai Hitler Tongue and ZDS Cheesy
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:29:14 AM

Bro, spend some time out of crypto. If you're patient and persistent, the day will come for you to master the art of making a difference between natural and fake boobs Cheesy
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 06:18:30 AM

Not accepting BTC but you post on bitcointalk?

WTF?

www.VKcams.com (NSFW) accept BTC,
 but there is a free Webcam Site,
paying is a option.

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 06:28:57 AM

I hear your boy Putin really loves the gays.

Mister Putin is straight.
But some voices are talking about crypto gay power in Russian Governative structures.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitaly_Milonov have hard attacks from crypto gays.

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 06:33:38 AM

the day will come for you to master the art of making a difference between natural and fake boobs Cheesy

Can You help me to find some fake boobs in this category, i see 100% natural boobs.  (NSFW)

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:41:57 AM

Earthquakes were punished a lot more when the gays entered in.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: