Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "NSFW" - God punishes gay sex by sending earthquakes.  (Read 17967 times)
Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 07:28:39 PM

we love Adolf Hitler

Tell me how the Croatian banks have stolen the money of Serbian refugees.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:43:04 PM

<>
What are you talking about ? This picture is prominently posted in some of the clubs around here.

That's fucking HOT !

In the Russian Culture being without a T-Shirt give No Gay Signals.

At least they are honorable enough in their poverty to give their shirts to women.    Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:44:59 PM

In the Russian Culture being without a T-Shirt give No Gay Signals.

Maybe but this dude is weird.  He superglues his flip flops to his feet to keep them from falling off.

Now can you trust such a person's sexuality?
Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 08:13:35 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zj2UNi7ewzk

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:05:52 PM

In my country many boys are without t-shirt like me like russians  boys and we are not gay.Many times I see girls without t-shirt and they are not lesbians Tongue Tongue.Gay and lesbian is not popular in my country.We will never allow in Croatia lesbian or gay marriage.If some our govrement in future again try to bring gay and lesbian marriage he will be with cutted penis and eggs or tits and pizza Tongue.In my country we think that gay lesbian is ilness and most pupils support Vladimir Putin and we love Adolf Hitler.Ai Hitler and ZDS Cheesy

How angry you'd be if your kids turn out gay. You'd be boiling over with rage, and the funniest thing of all is there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do to change it.  Funny. Grin

CroSany

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:58:50 PM

Popcorn1 you are jewish looser.UK will not destroy Croatia.Croatia will never be defeated.Serbia was trsing to destroy us but they failed,Turkey was attack us and we was warring 600 years and we win,Hungary attack us and we win,Italy was attack us and stolen theritory is again Croatian theritory.In Balkan region we are most powerful country and for Ukraine,Serbia,Bosnia and Hercegovina and other countries we are like little America fr those countries and girls from that countrief are going to Croatia to manny Coatian boys anc learn Croatian language and also Russian girls are going to Croatia to meet Croatian boys.We have own Havai on sea.In this countties pupils are talking that they like life in my country.Also we have many neighbour friends like citizents from Kosovo,Albania,Macedonia,Bosnia and Hercegovina and it will be new war Croatia VS Serbia because my country want attack Serbia and we will win because therorists from Bosnia and Hercegovina will attack Serbia probably no Croatia because they have many muslim churces here and they said that I saw on TV and many news.Also Kosovo and Albania will attack Serbia.So we will win 100% if new war starts .War started in 1991 we won without weapons we have poor weapons but Serbia nice weapon because our was stolen but we won war.
CroSany

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:11:14 PM

I will not be angry if my son  child become lesbian anc my girl child become gay but my son or girl eill never love same.It will nit be man fck man or girl fck girl.Lol that is possible to stop by learning child to be normal not to be retarded in head and be gay or lesbian.If I see gay or lesbian in my family when I create childs I will send them to doctor and cure them.If that not help they will bd punished until they become normal.In my family nobody isnt gay or lesbian.When we heard about gay or lesbian we call Adolf Hitler to kill all Jewish ,gay and lesbian popupation Cheesy
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:17:31 PM

Popcorn1 you are jewish looser.UK will not destroy Croatia.Croatia will never be defeated....

I have heard from friends that Croatia is one of the best places in Europe to visit.

True?
CroSany

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:35:11 PM

Yea that is true.We every year growin thourism  5-10% more visitors.Visitors from TV says that everthing is cheap in my country for their pocket .Many pupils come to invest money in Croatia to brings pupils in my country.
We have Ultra party in Split where everybody is on drugs and alcohol and everbody fck everbody.We have also most beautiful and clean beaches in Europe and World.We have own American Havai beach,I want go there but I dont hqve enought money now.We have great food and drinks.We offer sea sports,mountain walk,hot parties,old buildings from history,we are corrupted hehe,we have many beaches for naked pupils,we have more things to offer,we have swimming pool with biggest wales in Europe,we are building own funny park like in Italy,we have hot local girls and boys with hot muscles and hot women tits often with clean pussy but if you want dirty pussy you can find it.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:33:03 PM

Yea that is true.We every year growin thourism  5-10% more visitors.Visitors from TV says that everthing is cheap in my country for their pocket .Many pupils come to invest money in Croatia to brings pupils in my country.
We have Ultra party in Split where everybody is on drugs and alcohol and everbody fck everbody.We have also most beautiful and clean beaches in Europe and World.We have own American Havai beach,I want go there but I dont hqve enought money now.We have great food and drinks.We offer sea sports,mountain walk,hot parties,old buildings from history,we are corrupted hehe,we have many beaches for naked pupils,we have more things to offer,we have swimming pool with biggest wales in Europe,we are building own funny park like in Italy,we have hot local girls and boys with hot muscles and hot women tits often with clean pussy but if you want dirty pussy you can find it.

I can't somehow think I'd call all that corrupted.  In fact I heard a rumor to the opposite, that Croatia was new and emerging, and did not yet have the sort of institutionalized corruption of much of Europe.

Also I have heard that it is cheap.  But that you can get kidnapped for a day or two or three.

What is cheap?  How much is a beer?
CroSany

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:22:15 AM

Beer is 0.6$-1.5$.Hemm that infornation that somebody can kidnap you in 1-3 days is not true hehe because my country is really peaceful save ,where you heard that scam info?I am really confused how newspapers lie that Croatia have low corruption but we have most corrupted govrenents in Europe maybe in world.I cant belive how newspapers lying so much and make us idiots.I saw today that in English newspaper writes that Croatian water isnt good for drink for pipe but it is most clear water in Europe.We are popular because we have clear water and we can drink from pipe so we dont need to buy water and some stupid boy write lies in newspapers about all Europe country water.Neespaper workers have IQ like my shoes hehe.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:07:13 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 02:33:00 AM by popcorn1

Popcorn1 you are jewish looser.UK will not destroy Croatia.Croatia will never be defeated.Serbia was trsing to destroy us but they failed,Turkey was attack us and we was warring 600 years and we win,Hungary attack us and we win,Italy was attack us and stolen theritory is again Croatian theritory.In Balkan region we are most powerful country and for Ukraine,Serbia,Bosnia and Hercegovina and other countries we are like little America fr those countries and girls from that countrief are going to Croatia to manny Coatian boys anc learn Croatian language and also Russian girls are going to Croatia to meet Croatian boys.We have own Havai on sea.In this countties pupils are talking that they like life in my country.Also we have many neighbour friends like citizents from Kosovo,Albania,Macedonia,Bosnia and Hercegovina and it will be new war Croatia VS Serbia because my country want attack Serbia and we will win because therorists from Bosnia and Hercegovina will attack Serbia probably no Croatia because they have many muslim churces here and they said that I saw on TV and many news.Also Kosovo and Albania will attack Serbia.So we will win 100% if new war starts .War started in 1991 we won without weapons we have poor weapons but Serbia nice weapon because our was stolen but we won war.
Your population 4.253 million..UK 60 million take away all the immigrants that would flee about 40 million that would die for our freedom and our country and for the Jews and gays..A warning to your country you can join any country you wish to help you fight BUT you will never win..

The second we here your killing gays and Jews our army will wipe you out and many many other armies not even Russia will help you and if they do over freedom then the worlds people will be gone Kiss Hide in your bunkers then the earth will flood you out..

One thing the whole planet will have to get in there heads is..NO MATTER WHAT SOMEONE DOES IF IT HURTS NOBODY ELSE THEN THEY ARE FREE TO BE WHO THEY WANT TO BE..Nobody on this planet can stop it..EARTHALON IS TO POWERFUL THE 1 TRUE GOD..

Now if you can send earthquakes i can send floods and fire Grin
And on a serious note kill gays and Jews and we will kill you..Like your government saying it's ok to do this then your country will be in bits crushed Grin..Also i am not religious..I WORSHIP THE EARTH TO ADORE IT..
Science is the key to life that's why the earth give you a brain.. So use it dumb ass..

If you want to make money try not to get funny..
NOT WISE TO PICK ON GAYS AND JEWS BECAUSE YOU'ALL ONLY LOOSE
NOT WISE TO PICK ON GAYS AND JEWS BECAUSE YOU'ALL ONLY LOOSE.. Cool

Oh i forgot to mention ALL RELIGIONS STOP THE SACRIFICE OF ANIMALS..The earth is ANGRY
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 03:08:09 AM

Your population 4.253 million..UK 60 million take away all the immigrants that would flee about 40 million that would die for our freedom and our country and for the Jews and gays..A warning to your country you can join any country you wish to help you fight BUT you will never win..

The second we here your killing gays and Jews our army will wipe you out and many many other armies not even Russia will help you and if they do over freedom then the worlds people will be gone Kiss Hide in your bunkers then the earth will flood you out..

One thing the whole planet will have to get in there heads is..NO MATTER WHAT SOMEONE DOES IF IT HURTS NOBODY ELSE THEN THEY ARE FREE TO BE WHO THEY WANT TO BE..Nobody on this planet can stop it..EARTHALON IS TO POWERFUL THE 1 TRUE GOD..

Now if you can send earthquakes i can send floods and fire Grin
And on a serious note kill gays and Jews and we will kill you..Like your government saying it's ok to do this then your country will be in bits crushed Grin..Also i am not religious..I WORSHIP THE EARTH TO ADORE IT..
Science is the key to life that's why the earth give you a brain.. So use it dumb ass..

If you want to make money try not to get funny..
NOT WISE TO PICK ON GAYS AND JEWS BECAUSE YOU'ALL ONLY LOOSE
NOT WISE TO PICK ON GAYS AND JEWS BECAUSE YOU'ALL ONLY LOOSE.. Cool

Oh i forgot to mention ALL RELIGIONS STOP THE SACRIFICE OF ANIMALS..The earth is ANGRY

In many religions, the priests eat the sacrificial animals. BBQ tonight anyone?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
CroSany

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:11:05 AM

Popcorn you are so poor.Population number isnt important in war and why would UK attack Croatia if we are both in NATO.We were warring in history with Turkey but we had 50× smaller army and we win.In history in Europe first fire weapon is createf in Croatia and in that time we had bigger country then your UK which is not 100% England country because there are Ireland citizents ...America is going down with $ because Russian will change $ for yenns.My country with next govrement will stop to pay MMF debt like Estonia and become more powerful.If therorists attack us  we will kabum all muslim churches but they have hunderts in my country.We are hard revenging if somebody make damage to us.Popcorn 1 Croatian soldie worth like 1000 uk or american soldiers.English soldiers are loosers always.Yugoslavia was in past 3th powerful economy country in world.Now Croatia is creating army weapon to get back other countries from Yugoslavia and create big Croatia.So then we will again be in top world economies and create nuclear weapons.Now we are creating own war airplanes to create big Croatia because many our neighbour countries are so poor.Croatia is protecting Slovenian and Hungary air with airplanes so poor for that countries.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:32:49 AM

Popcorn1 you are jewish looser.UK will not destroy Croatia.Croatia will never be defeated....

I have heard from friends that Croatia is one of the best places in Europe to visit.

True?

As a French who went to visit most neighboors, I can say it's a really nice place to visit!

Maybe one of the best because there is not so much to visit. But it's really cool and they have a really nicely preserved nature Smiley
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:48:21 AM

If the title of this thread were true, imagine Chile and Ecuador, those countries get hit by earthquakes almost everyday, must be like a gay paradise over there huh?  Tongue anyways, it's pretty uncool to pick on gays

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 12:16:49 PM

Beer is 0.6$-1.5$.Hemm that infornation that somebody can kidnap you in 1-3 days is not true hehe because my country is really peaceful save ,where you heard that scam info?I am really confused how newspapers lie that Croatia have low corruption but we have most corrupted govrenents in Europe maybe in world.I cant belive how newspapers lying so much and make us idiots.I saw today that in English newspaper writes that Croatian water isnt good for drink for pipe but it is most clear water in Europe.We are popular because we have clear water and we can drink from pipe so we dont need to buy water and some stupid boy write lies in newspapers about all Europe country water.Neespaper workers have IQ like my shoes hehe.

Oh, about the kidnap, I don't recall where I heard that.  Don't worry about it, it could have been false info.

About your water, sometimes local people are not harmed by water but travelers coming in are.  Like that's the case with Mexico.  So is your water good for everyone, would you know?
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:10:26 PM

In Balkan region we are most powerful country and for Ukraine,Serbia,Bosnia and Hercegovina and other countries we are like little America fr those countries and girls from that countrief are going to Croatia to manny Coatian boys anc learn Croatian language and also Russian girls are going to Croatia to meet Croatian boys.

What's so special about your dialect of the Serbian language? Russian girls like rich guys. What's an average income size in Croatia? I recall some 700 euros. That's cheap.
CroSany

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 01:16:55 PM

Phantom stop connect my language with serbian.Croatian language dont have nothing wit serbian language,it is very different Croatian then serbian language.

Yea water in Croatia is good for everbody.I drink water from pipe everday,also water is good for cooking,it is good for everthing Cheesy
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 02:11:43 PM

Phantom stop connect my language with serbian.Croatian language dont have nothing wit serbian language,it is very different Croatian then serbian language.

Wiki doesn't think so. You were a single nation with the Serbs in the past. One half went under the Austrians, another under the Turks. Now independent and keep throwing shit at each other for past offences like spoiled kids on the block.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serbo-Croatian

Serbo-Croatian thus generally goes by the ethnic names Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian, and sometimes Montenegrin and Bunjevac.

Slovenian is a different language, Croatian is not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: