Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:40:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "NSFW" - God punishes gay sex by sending earthquakes.  (Read 17967 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:03:54 AM

RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 05:26:34 PM

While it's true that God did not create gay sex, He rarely gives instant punishment like He did in the days of old. Usually, He waits till the gay dies...

(science proved homosexuality has biological grounds)

No it doesn't. Stop lying. Let me guess you are going to vote Hitlery  Smiley

CroSany

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:29:12 PM

Reality lool big big big and again big lol lol lol and only lol lol lol and lol.God didnt create gay pupils.Pupils created gay marriages and that stupid things.God create woman pussy for boy dick and he didnt create boy dick for boy mouth or ass because God isnt stupid like some pupils to create that and that isnt natural.Gay pupils must visit doctor.I prefer doctor called Adolf Hitler.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:04:31 PM

Reality lool big big big and again big lol lol lol and only lol lol lol and lol.God didnt create gay pupils.Pupils created gay marriages and that stupid things.God create woman pussy for boy dick and he didnt create boy dick for boy mouth or ass because God isnt stupid like some pupils to create that and that isnt natural.Gay pupils must visit doctor.I prefer doctor called Adolf Hitler.
So why did your god create gayness then..If so powerful i am sure he could of prevented gayness?..Because no such thing as god dumb shits..
If everybody followed your gods law I would not be speaking to you now on the internet..
Too think the same as everybody else NOT MUCH CREATION CAN HAPPEN..This is why the earth throws different humans out..So you dumb fuckers can have a life?

Without the gayness a lot of creations would never of been thought up..
Also if you truly believe earthquakes are to punish gays..Then go and kill yourself because you a waste of human space for being a backward dumb fucker..

AND NO I WONT STOP SWEARING WHEN I SPEAK TO BACKWARD FUCKERS LIKE YOU ..
HOW CAN HUMANS BE SO FUCKING STUPID?

Stay in your own SHITTY LANDS YOU BACKWARD MONKEYS
And when i say monkeys ..I mean primitive man..

RealityTruth

Activity: 210

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:06:28 PM

So why did your god create gayness then..If so powerful i am sure he could of prevented gayness?..Because no such thing as god dumb shits..
If everybody followed your gods law I would not be speaking to you now on the internet..
Too think the same as everybody else NOT MUCH CREATION CAN HAPPEN..This is why the earth throws different humans out..So you dumb fuckers can have a life?

Also if you truly believe earthquakes are to punish gays..Then go and kill yourself because you a waste of human space for being a backward dumb fucker..

devil created gayness, not God.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:11:17 PM

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry NO SUCH THING NUMB NUTS Cheesy
When people used to call someone the DEVIL it meant he was lucky..
Just you don't know history only the history in your bible..SO A DUMB FUCKER Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:21:01 PM

How can we ever have peace if so many gods that people would die for?
I am right.. No your not..I am right no your not..I am right no your not..EVERY BASTARD RELIGION
all say I AM RIGHT..When all along everyone of you stupid shits ARE WRONG Grin

If alien are watching us YES IF ..They would be pissing them selves laughing there heads off..
I want to fly amongst the stars..Not get blew up by some backward dumb ass..

ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:27:54 PM

While it's true that God did not create gay sex, He rarely gives instant punishment like He did in the days of old. Usually, He waits till the gay dies...

(science proved homosexuality has biological grounds)

No it doesn't. Stop lying. Let me guess you are going to vote Hitlery  Smiley

This one?

But yeah, Jews and gays voted for Hitler in 1932. He was a so cool guy unlike those fucking commies. They kinda changed their point of view when put behind barbed wire of death camps.
CroSany

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:38:40 PM

Adolf Hitler wasnt gay.He was  just pretenfing that he was gay to destroy that evil demon jewish stupid bastards which ate jus garbage whifh needs to be cleaned out from this fcking hell world.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:49:34 PM

Adolf Hitler wasnt gay.He was  just pretenfing that he was gay to destroy that evil demon jewish stupid bastards which ate jus garbage whifh needs to be cleaned out from this fcking hell world.

Do you know what he did destroy that I think should happen today

Take a look at this page How Hitler defied the bankers

And its gone.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:07:55 PM

Err, yeah but God created the devil, knowing full well the devil would create gayness. Yet still went along with it.

In simple terms, God chose to create gayness via the devil.

Your logic, not mine.  Roll Eyes

CroSany

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:56:54 AM

Gaynesss is creates by stupid pupils and not by God if he exist.I even dont beleive that God exist.Gayness is most eorst thing in the whole world because it is dedtrosing human population.2 boys cant make children so they are gargbage.If God create gayness why I have never saw that male dog fck in ass male dog?
Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 10:06:24 AM

2 boys cant make children so they are gargbage.

Where do You live?
In Saudi Arabia?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surrogacy

ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:11:11 AM

Gaynesss is creates by stupid pupils and not by God if he exist.I even dont beleive that God exist.Gayness is most eorst thing in the whole world because it is dedtrosing human population.2 boys cant make children so they are gargbage.If God create gayness why I have never saw that male dog fck in ass male dog?

Gays can adopt kids and be better parents than some heterosexuals who abuse or ignore their biological kids largely.

Feel free to educate yourself on animal homosexuality: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:22:06 PM

Gays can adopt kids and be better parents than some heterosexuals who abuse or ignore their biological kids largely.

Feel free to educate yourself on animal homosexuality: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Didn't look at the site you referenced, but one thing about it can be deduced right from its wording. People aren't animals necessarily. But all homosexuals are.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 09:47:54 PM

Didn't look at the site you referenced, but one thing about it can be deduced right from its wording. People aren't animals necessarily. But all homosexuals are.

Cool
Your worse than an animal Grin..And i bet your family are pig ugly  Cheesy..You got to be the biggest bullshit talker i have ever heard..
How many people on here have called you crazy  Cheesy Cheesy..No one listens to your bullshit you make no sense Wink..

The earth is god now worship the earth you dumb shit Grin..Also i will be asking EARTHALON to flood your home.. it be so nice..
Because the bullshit that comes out your mouth holds nothing constructive  Grin Grin..

It's so easy for you to HATE but you find it so hard to LOVE and you call yourself religious Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..WHAT A JOKER..

MY HATE COMES BECAUSE OF THE HATE Grin Grin..Call my son an animal  Cheesy Your not good enough to be called an animal ..YOUR SHIT ON MY SHOE Grin
A human to call another human an animal is a slap in a animals face..DON'T SEE ANIMALS BLOWING EACH OTHER UP Grin

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 09:51:50 PM

Call my son an animal Cheesy Your not good enough to be called an animal ..YOUR SHIT ON MY SHOE Grin
A human to call another human an animal is a slap in a animals face..DON'T SEE ANIMALS BLOWING EACH OTHER UP Grin

Sorry, do You have a Gay in Your Family?

I have a contact with a Lesbi Couple, they are total extremists aganst Heterosexuals.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:41:30 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 01:49:20 AM by popcorn1

Call my son an animal Cheesy Your not good enough to be called an animal ..YOUR SHIT ON MY SHOE Grin

Sorry, do You have a Gay in Your Family?

I have a contact with a Lesbi Couple, they are total extremists aganst Heterosexuals.
MY son is gay..And couple of cousins girls and boys plus a few where i live loads of gayness ..And i love the gayness around..
Like my 14 year old daughter has a friend and he is going to his prom in a dress..
Yes it will be funny but i love the fact he is free to be who he wants to be Grin And i am proud of my daughter because she is not judge mental so i know
i have raised her well..

extremists against Heterosexuals well tell them they are so wrong now they hate me and my wife  Angry Angry

It's about loving everyone animals and the earth we are all one...RELIGION CAN NEVER TEACH THIS...
TO BE ONE WITH EVERYTHING..Don't call BUDDHISM a religion it's not..And no i am not one..I love it's teachings and sometimes listen to .. om mani padme hum..
Listen to this to chill out Grin  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgHZWwyhcQ..

If your not in my religion go and die.. A woman is a mans slave..kill kill kill if they don't obey..
This is not what i FEEL religion should be..EARTHALON IS THE ONE TRUE GOD..

EARTHALONS TEACHINGS

BE FREE TO BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE AS LONG AS YOU HURT NO ONE..
        RESPECT THE EARTH AND ALL ITS LIVING THINGS
                              LIVE TO BE KIND
                     SCIENCE IS THE KEY TO LIFE
      THE LAW SHALL BE MADE BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE
                 NO LIVING THING IS ABOVE THE LAW
       NO OTHER RELIGION IS ABOVE EARTHALONS TEACHINGS
                 THE EARTH IS THE ONE TRUE CREATOR
        RECYCLE AND YOU SHALL BE RECYCLED TO EARTHALON 2
RESPECT THE EARTHALONS TEACHINGS AND YOU SHALL BE RESPECTED

Now believe in EARTHALONS teachings and your life will be very good..
Good things will happen to you.. Grin

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 11:52:43 PM

RELIGION

I need something new from this Ghana Muslim Cleric.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:11:20 AM

RELIGION

I need something new from this Ghana Muslim Cleric.
I suppose he could invite some of his Ghana Muslims around your home to stick there big black cocks up your baggy arse hole. Is that something new for you..Mind you?...You already done that i suppose..CHEAP SLUT TRAMP;D..Showing your pussy for 10 rubles Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You got a body like BAY WATCH and a face like CRIME WATCH
That's why you hide your face ugly duckling
Now go and choke on a dick you slut.. Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: