Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "NSFW" - God punishes gay sex by sending earthquakes.  (Read 17967 times)
Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 09:14:14 AM

M4.2 - 13km SSE of Ridgemark, California
2016-07-19 21:38:38 UTC 36.692°N   121.327°W 5.6 km depth

Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)
Lesbian couples: 0.5% of all households
Gay men: 0.2% of all households

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Ridgemark-California.html#ixzz4EwEjJ9nW

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 12:20:51 PM

2016-07-19 21:38:38 UTC 36.692°N   121.327°W 5.6 km depth

Likely homosexual households (counted as self-reported same-sex unmarried-partner households)

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/city/Ridgemark-California.html#ixzz4EwEjJ9nW

How do you explain countries with no (damaging) earth quakes?

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 01:03:17 PM

They does a Interactive Cam2Cam Same Time Masturbation via Webcam Chats.
And there is No contacts.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:19:29 PM

2016-07-19 21:38:38 UTC 36.692°N   121.327°W 5.6 km depth

I'm not drawing conclusions here, but...

That big 7.8 earthquake in Ecuador two or three months ago, had its epicenter a couple of miles south of Mompiche on the Pacific coast of Ecuador. The greatest damages where done south and east of the epicenter, as much as 200 miles away, past the capital city of Quito.

Hundreds of people were killed in the quake. Much damage was done to buildings. But Mompiche, only a couple of miles north of the epicenter, reported only about 12 buildings collapsed, and only a few minor injuries to people - nothing like deaths.

Mompiche is a reasonably good sized expat area for people from the U.S. and Canada.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 01:51:20 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 02:10:58 PM by Vika NSFW

Mompiche is a reasonably good sized expat area for people from the U.S. and Canada.

Cool

This is a totally wrong idea how to have a gay sex and not be hitted by Earthquike.
Seems, You lobby a exodus from Northern America to other countries of gays, wich You call "does illicit sex".

The right mode to survive the Earthquake after gay gang bang party is a living in the yurta.

This are a 100% Safe For Gays Anti Earthquake Houses.

Yurta in USA

The example of Safe For Gays Village.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:06:37 PM

Cool

This is a totally wrong idea how to have a gay sex and not be hitted by Earthquike.
Seems, You lobby a exodus from Northern America to other countries of gays, wich You call "does illicit sex".

The right mode to survive the Earthquake after gay gang bang party is a living in the yurta.

This are a 100% Safe For Gays Anti Earthquake Houses.

Okay, I was saying that no matter how gay anybody is, people from the U.S. and Canada have God in their living, simply because they do the things of God automatically, because of teaching handed down from their ancestry.

Homosexuality is wrong and bad. But homosexuality in a Christian is forgiven by God, simply because the person is a Christian. However, if he/she doesn't turn away from homosexuality, it will gradually drive his/her faith in God out of his/her life.

I like your building in the pictures, though. Easy to attack and tear down.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 02:16:00 PM

I like your building in the pictures, though. Easy to attack and tear down.

Cool

I think, that in Alaska must be something Gay Safe too. Similar to Chum.

I need check it.

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 02:21:43 PM

Homosexuality is wrong and bad. But homosexuality in a Christian is forgiven by God, simply because the person is a Christian. However, if he/she doesn't turn away from homosexuality, it will gradually drive his/her faith in God out of his/her life.

What for deviation. How do You explain Earthquakes?

The dude explain clearly, for the gay sex God punishes with Earthquakes.
This dude is warning, and he is a good man, he give advises to change the unsafe Houses to Yorta one.
Gays need to Say "Thank You for Safe Our lives".

But i see here the Harassing of such precious Muslim Cleric From Ghana.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:29:53 PM

What for deviation. How do You explain Earthquakes?

Earthquakes have scientific explanation. But that is not the only explanation that there is about earthquakes. Science has extremely much to learn about everything.

One of the greatest reasons why earthquakes exist is, even the earth cannot stand the wicked ungodliness of mankind, and is trying to expel them from earth, even if it takes killing mankind to do it.

Cool

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 03:02:31 PM

Earthquakes have scientific explanation.

Who prohibit the scentifically made Research if Locations affected by this Phenomenon of GAY SEX are Hitted by Earthquakes, about is Warning of Muslim Theologist from Ghana, Mister Mallam Mahmoud Abbas?
Are You trying to hide the direct relation in this GAY SEX events with hitted the popolation Earthquakes?
I'm starting sospect in You a Crypto GAY.
Your actions are made only for taking the attention of the World out of this precious Warning about Gay Sex.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:18:09 PM

Earthquakes have scientific explanation.

Who prohibit the scentifically made Research if Locations affected by this Phenomenon of GAY SEX are Hitted by Earthquakes, about is Warning of Muslim Theologist from Ghana, Mister Mallam Mahmoud Abbas?
Are You trying to hide the direct relation in this GAY SEX events with hitted the popolation Earthquakes?
I'm starting sospect in You a Crypto GAY.
Your actions are made only for taking the attention of the World out of this precious Warning about Gay Sex.

If you could write more clearly, perhaps someone could understand what you are asying.

I'm starting to suspect in you, deceptiveness or retardedness.

Cool

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 03:24:45 PM

If you could write more clearly, perhaps someone could understand what you are asying.

Cool

Do You Have The Idea about SEO?
Google give out at 5 place this thread on the request Mallam Mahmoud Abbas.
Here is about Signature Whoring.

Researches and Opinion collecting are made in many cases on commercial purposes.
I'm collecting here what People is thinking about Gay Sex in Relation with Muslim Cleric from Ghana.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:28:46 PM

Cool

Are you trying to tell me to look up "Mallam Mahmoud Abbas" in Google? What for?

Why should I be interested in "Signature Whoring?" I never really heard this term before.

Cool

escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:30:35 PM

Cool

Are you trying to tell me to look up "Mallam Mahmoud Abbas" in Google? What for?

Why should I be interested in "Signature Whoring?" I never really heard this term before.

Cool
Signature whoring is posting nonsensical posts just to meet their quota in signature campaigns.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 03:34:10 PM

Cool

This is About Seo.
A target group, who search on Google about Gay Sex and God punishments might hit here from their Search Engine Research about Gay Sex.
I'm searching to make explore to Target Group this NSFW URL.

The Gay Sex is not my business in first person, but i have something gor Gays, who use or not use Bitcoins for Internet Interactive Video Chat Live Shows tipping for ass fisting or masturbation or other things.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:40:08 PM

Cool

This is About Seo.
A target group, who search on Google about Gay Sex and God punishments might hit here from their Search Engine Research about Gay Sex.
I'm searching mo make explore to Target Group this NSFW URL.

What you say is informational. It is information. Why do you say this information?

Cool

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 03:45:03 PM

Cool

This is About Seo.

What you say is informational. It is information. Why do you say this information?

Cool

Only for Signature Whoring purposes, united with feeding the Haters of Heterosexuals to write something here.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 03:49:02 PM

Cool

This is About Seo.

Cool

Only for Signature Whoring purposes, united with feeding the Heterosexual Haters to write something here.

You are:
1. Trying to find or make top Google pages that talk about...
2. People who hate straight sex...
3. So that you can write something in this forum about it.

Am I correct?

Cool

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 03:57:41 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 04:23:20 PM by Vika NSFW

This is About Seo.

You are:

I make this tread upper in Google Research output on the request Mallam Mahmoud Abbas and Gay Sex.

https://www.google.com/trends/explore
Have You seen this before?

The Zionist Robots are Watching on What You Write:
https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/182072?hl=en

Who Ignore how the Things Are Working - lose the competition in Internet.

In this Way this researcher from Ghana with the Free Warnings about Gay Sex is a perfect Money Making Machine about Gay Sex.

I need the Picture of Mallam Mahmoud Abbas.

If You Have Troubles in understanding of that all, listen Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affiliate_marketing

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:35:29 PM

This is About Seo.

You are:

I make this tread upper in Google Research output on the request Mallam Mahmoud Abbas and Gay Sex.

https://www.google.com/trends/explore
Have You seen this before?

The Zionist Robots are Watching on What You Write:
https://support.google.com/webmasters/answer/182072?hl=en

Who Ignore how the Things Are Working - lose the competition in Internet.

In this Way this researcher from Ghana with the Free Warnings about Gay Sex is a perfect Money Making Machine about Gay Sex.

I need the Picture of Mallam Mahmoud Abbas.

If You Have Troubles in understanding of that all, listen Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affiliate_marketing

I don't have any pictures of Mallam Mahmoud Abbas that I am aware of. The SEO stuff doesn't interest me right now.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: