Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:32:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "NSFW" - God punishes gay sex by sending earthquakes.  (Read 17967 times)
Vika NSFW (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 04:45:51 PM

A target group, who search on Google about Gay Sex and God punishments might hit here from their Search Engine Research about Gay Sex.
I'm searching mo make explore to Target Group this NSFW URL.
The SEO stuff doesn't interest me right now.

Cool

But Now, i hope, You have more understanding about Why i have this attention to earthquakes, Gay Sex and
Mallam Mahmoud Abbas from Ghana.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:12:46 PM

A target group, who search on Google about Gay Sex and God punishments might hit here from their Search Engine Research about Gay Sex.
The SEO stuff doesn't interest me right now.

Cool

But Now, i hope, You have more understanding about Why i have this attention to earthquakes, Gay Sex and
Mallam Mahmoud Abbas from Ghana.

Why do you want me to have more understanding?    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 09:25:50 PM

Why do you want me to have more understanding?    Cool

Who wrote in this topic have a wrong idea about my motivation.
I will make more light on Signature Whoring effect.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:35:49 PM

Why do you want me to have more understanding?    Cool

Who wrote in this topic have a wrong idea about my motivation.
I will make more light on Signature Whoring effect.

Nobody cares about your motivation. People care about what you do, not why you do it, not motivation.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 09:44:27 PM

Nobody cares about your motivation. People care about what you do, not why you do it, not motivation.

Cool

Just the Signature Whoring.
In The section for Newbies here this is promoted as "Being Rich" strategy.

Putting here the places of earthquakes, this have started some same sex explorers.
Why someone is offended, when i put here the Earthquake cases of the same nature?

Agaguk24

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Extended Reality Advertising

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:58:59 PM

I am sure you are not serious about the link between gay sex and earthquakes, or you are starting to worry me.

Still if you want to make SEO money from this, its wrong.

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 10:06:02 PM

I am sure you are not serious about the link between gay sex and earthquakes

I need a full text about this and similar arguments from Mallam Mahmoud Abbas.
He is any Clown, he is a Muslim Theologist and official Cleric.

What is wrong?
1. Making Money.
2. Making Money from a Ghana Muslim Theologist Mallam Mahmoud Abbas.
3. Making Money from Gay Sex.
4. Making more evident the activity of Ghana Muslim Theologist Mallam Mahmoud Abbas around the Globe.

The story of a Muslim Cleric who made marry a Muslim Man with a Goat is OK too,
but GAY SEX and God punishment with earthquakes is a new hit and it sell well too.

Agaguk24

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

Extended Reality Advertising

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 10:19:33 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 11:24:47 PM by Agaguk24

I am sure you are not serious about the link between gay sex and earthquakes

I need a full text about this and similar arguments from Mallam Mahmoud Abbas.
He is any Clown, he is a Muslim Theologist and official Cleric.

What is wrong?
1. Making Money.
2. Making Money from a Ghana Muslim Theologist Mallam Mahmoud Abbas.
3. Making Money from Gay Sex.
4. Making more evident the activity of Ghana Muslim Theologist Mallam Mahmoud Abbas around the Globe.

The story of a Muslim Cleric who made marry a Muslim Man with a Goat is OK too, but GAY SEX is a new hit and it sell well too.

What is surprising is people in 2016 actually beleive this idea of gay sex causing earthquakes; what is wrong is you promoting this idea, and you showing us this very stubborn and retarded so-called Muslim Theologist.

Also, by showing us this retarded Muslim Theologist you are hurting Islam; you are making Islam look like something that cannot evolve. If this is your religion, you should stop.

other than that, I have no problem with making money, but I doubt very much this effort is paying you anything at all.

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2016, 11:56:47 PM

What is surprising is people in 2016 actually beleive this idea of gay sex causing earthquakes;
I'm not in contact with People of Ghana.
But usually People make attention to speaches of Authority.
Is this Theologist the Authority for the Society of Ghana?

what is wrong is you promoting this idea, and you showing us this very stubborn and retarded so-called Muslim Theologist about this argument.
I'm promoting the fact of such speech about this relation, and i'm still searching proofs if this speech is a fake or no.

Also, by showing us this retarded Muslim Theologist you are hurting Islam; you are making Islam look like something that cannot evolve. If this is your religion, you should stop.
Islam is Quran.  Actually i remember nothing about the same sex relations in the Text of Quran.
If this prominent Theologist from Ghana is wrong in their speech, how there are not other comments from Muslim Theologists? Why he is not rewoked and fired from his work?

If this Mister there, that is a sign about "what the real Islam" is. Why i need to hide it and the local law permit to me explain the point of view of this Ghana Mister to everyone, until this Ghana Mister take the words back.

We have many Muslim TV Stars and they are happy to explain, what is wrong and what is OK under Quran.
I'm not muslim, and i'm happy to read various Fatwa for the local popolation in the various countries.
Fatwas from Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan need be published completely.

other than that, I have no problem with making money, but I doubt very much this effort is paying you anything at all.
I have the real time Statistic. This is a very good message for the SEO.

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:12:58 AM

What is surprising is people in 2016 actually beleive this idea of gay sex causing earthquakes;

what is wrong is you promoting this idea, and you showing us this very stubborn and retarded so-called Muslim Theologist about this argument.
I'm promoting the fact of such speech about this relation, and i'm still searching proofs if this speech is a fake or no.

Islam is Quran.  Actually i remember nothing about the same sex relations in the Text of Quran.
If this prominent Theologist from Ghana is wrong in their speech, how there are not other comments from Muslim Theologists? Why he is not rewoked and fired from his work?

If this Mister there, that is a sign about "what the real Islam" is. Why i need to hide it and the local law permit to me explain the point of view of this Ghana Mister to everyone, until this Ghana Mister take the words back.

We have many Muslim TV Stars and they are happy to explain, what is wrong and what is OK under Quran.
I'm not muslim, and i'm happy to read various Fatwa for the local popolation in the various countries.

You are very strange..You say one thing and then say another..
So you want to make money get a proper job LAZY TWAT..
I hope you get gang raped by a gang of ISIS fucks and then they sell your video online for 2 dollars..FUCKING IDIOT ..And if this happens it would be JUSTICE..
JUST LIKE YOUR TRYING TO MAKE ..CUNT Grin
And go and fuck yourself twat face cunt motherfucker..
Hope a drone bombs your home TWAT Grin Grin Grin

EARTHALONS TEACHINGS

BE FREE TO BE WHO YOU WANT TO BE AS LONG AS YOU HURT NO ONE..
        RESPECT THE EARTH AND ALL ITS LIVING THINGS
                              LIVE TO BE KIND
                     SCIENCE IS THE KEY TO LIFE
      THE LAW SHALL BE MADE BY THE PEOPLE FOR THE PEOPLE
                 NO LIVING THING IS ABOVE THE LAW
       NO OTHER RELIGION IS ABOVE EARTHALONS TEACHINGS
                 THE EARTH IS THE ONE TRUE CREATOR
        RECYCLE AND YOU SHALL BE RECYCLED TO EARTHALON 2
RESPECT THE EARTHALONS TEACHINGS AND YOU SHALL BE RESPECTED

What does the bottom line say from EARTHALONS TEACHINGS..?
NOW FUCK YOU CUNT
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:44:40 AM

I hope you get gang raped by a gang of ISIS fucks and then they sell your video online for 2 dollars..FUCKING IDIOT ..And if this happens it would be JUSTICE..

EARTHALONS TEACHINGS

LIVE TO BE KIND

NOW FUCK YOU CUNT

Come on, pp1. Vika NSFW doesn't understand all that language like you do. It'll simply roll off her like water off a duck's back. You need to find out how she thinks so you can make a real impression. No, don't do anything that will cause bad relationships between you and your current significant other.

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:59:12 AM

EARTHALONS TEACHINGS

LIVE TO BE KIND

NOW FUCK YOU CUNT

Come on, pp1. Vika NSFW doesn't understand all that language like you do. It'll simply roll off her like water off a duck's back. You need to find out how she thinks so you can make a real impression. No, don't do anything that will cause bad relationships between you and your current significant other.

Cool
water off a duck's back..More like cum off her back for 10 rubles..
And how on earth wont she understand FUCK..that all she good at can you imagine what they say on her peep show Shocked Shocked..Go and have a peep  Cheesy Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:01:41 AM

EARTHALONS TEACHINGS

LIVE TO BE KIND

NOW FUCK YOU CUNT

Cool
And how on earth wont she understand FUCK..that all she good at can you imagine what they say on her peep show Shocked Shocked..Go and have a peep  Cheesy Cheesy

Well, pay her the 10, then.   LOL

Cool

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:11:34 AM

EARTHALONS TEACHINGS

LIVE TO BE KIND

NOW FUCK YOU CUNT

Cool

Cool
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy That would be a SIN Grin
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:16:52 AM

EARTHALONS TEACHINGS

LIVE TO BE KIND

NOW FUCK YOU CUNT

Cool

Cool
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy That would be a SIN Grin

Your first one ever, I bet.    LOL    Cool

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 08:16:14 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2016, 08:40:03 AM by Vika NSFW

I hope you get gang raped by a gang of ISIS fucks and then they sell your video online for 2 dollars..FUCKING IDIOT
NOW FUCK YOU CUNT

What a scenario. Why You produce not Adult Videos?
You are a undescover Regist of Adult Videos.
Selling real gang raping videos, this is a Idea, that will take You to success.
But You will be persecuted for Human Traffiking.

Come on, pp1. Vika NSFW doesn't understand all that language like you do.

The Greater Problem is the All Caps shit and too much letters.
This is hard to masturbate on such text, too much letters.

And until now, i have no idea, why this dude is angry with me and dreaming gang bang punishments for me.
Why he have in the head the ISIS issue in relation with Islamic Theologist.
I see in his head is mixed Zionist Media shit about sponsors of terrorism, instead of CIA he occuse some GAY SEX Researcher from Ghana.

What is wrong and incorrect in the warning of God punishment?
This is a free speech right about Gay SEX and consequences in earthquakes.
People need to living in Yurtas, and they will be not hitted by so dangerous event as Earthquake.
Yurta is a 100% earthquake Resistent.

Why people will harass the Religious Teacher, who is talking about danger of Earthquakes?
Every occasion is OK for earthquake talking.

Every Gay need have the possibility to live in Yourta and practicise Sex in full safety from Earthquakes.

Ask asian Gays if they survived Earthquakes in Yurta successfully.

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:42:44 PM

I hope you get gang raped by a gang of ISIS fucks and then they sell your video online for 2 dollars..FUCKING IDIOT
NOW FUCK YOU CUNT

What a scenario. Why You produce not Adult Videos?
You are a undescover Regist of Adult Videos.
Selling real gang raping videos, this is a Idea, that will take You to success.
But You will be persecuted for Human Traffiking.

Come on, pp1. Vika NSFW doesn't understand all that language like you do.

The Greater Problem is the All Caps shit and too much letters.
This is hard to masturbate on such text, too much letters.

And until now, i have no idea, why this dude is angry with me and dreaming gang bang punishments for me.
Why he have in the head the ISIS issue in relation with Islamic Theologist.
I see in his head is mixed Zionist Media shit about sponsors of terrorism, instead of CIA he occuse some GAY SEX Researcher from Ghana.

What is wrong and incorrect in the warning of God punishment?
This is a free speech right about Gay SEX and consequences in earthquakes.
People need to living in Yurtas, and they will be not hitted by so dangerous event as Earthquake.
Yurta is a 100% earthquake Resistent.

Why people will harass the Religious Teacher, who is talking about danger of Earthquakes?
Every occasion is OK for earthquake talking.

Every Gay need have the possibility to live in Yourta and practicise Sex in full safety from Earthquakes.

Ask asian Gays if they survived Earthquakes in Yurta successfully.
What is wrong and incorrect in the warning of God punishment?..You say..
Nothing is wrong..So whats wrong with my wishful punishment for you?

Sounds like your the GAY SEX Researcher..
And why do research on gay sex?..
Here is my research a man sticks his willy up a mans butt hole end of research..
Gayness as been around before man or woman even existed your making out gayness is a problem..
Why talk about something that's not a problem?
You can have a million straight men and women and if they all breed some of the children will be gay..
Now this is the earths way of producing off spring that enriches the earth with DIFFERENCE so we can have different things in our lives..different inventions different fashion art music literature ..

This planet would be BORING without gayness..
And always remember this it could be your child who ends up with gayness..
And the point is so you would hate your own child?..Very sad for your children's well being..

EARTHALONS TEACHINGS

LIVE TO BE KIND

What does the top line say from EARTHALONS TEACHINGS ?
You really need to learn EARTHALONS TEACHINGS and then you will be respected..
Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 04:41:59 PM

Sounds like your the GAY SEX Researcher..
And why do research on gay sex?..

I earn money from This Research.

Why no one will harass chinese theologists with Feng Shui?

Here we Have a Muslim Theologist from Ghana, who is warning about Eathquakes.
So, in this way he promote Anti Sismic Buildings for Gays to
provide SAFE SEX and the building will kill them not.

This Yurta are so resistible, they will stay perfect on the stronghest Earthquakes.

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 04:55:16 PM

What rubbish am I reading? God doesn't hate the humans nor will he punish them for their acts that don't harm others. Earthquakes are natural disaster while people keep evaluating the reason for these incidents are relate it to these natural calamities.

Vika NSFW (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 05:03:22 PM

What rubbish am I reading? God doesn't hate the humans nor will he punish them for their acts that don't harm others. Earthquakes are natural disaster while people keep evaluating the reason for these incidents are relate it to these natural calamities.

Do You Have the Idea about Feng Shui?
There is nothing about "natural" but 100% about other things.
But Feng Shui is around the globe in High Schools for Architects.

Why this Ghana Theologist is not OK enough for Anti Sismic Property sales and building?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: