Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:29:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PRIMEDICE JUST FUCKING SCAMMED ME 13 BTC  (Read 2464 times)
MICRO
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037

CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 10:22:58 AM

IM SO FUCKING POSSED I DEPOSIRED AND I CHECKED LOGS SO MANY TIMES, NOTHING
I CONTSCT SUPPORT THEY SAY SOMEONE WITHEREW
THEN SOMEHOW A MAGIC WITHSRAW COMES

I HAD NO MALWARE, NO LESKED, PASSWORD WAS SUPER STRONG
WHAT RHE FUCK?

Firstly, fix your keyboard. You keep typing all the wrong keys. Calm your tits down.

Primedice is pretty honest and trustworthy as far as I know, and I've played there a few times without any problems. Ask someone like Mr. Vincenzo and he'll tell you how he won around 400~ coins and withdrew without a problem.

No point for PD to scam you out of 13 BTC. No point at all.

We get people accusing us of stealing theirs 0.001 btc deposits when they try to use "primedice hash hackers" and become rich from it.
We get that every day.

This isn't like that. I has no malware and I never used a single used party tool, my password was secure and so was my device.

Every single user that got theirs money stolen said that.
Nobody will ever think or say they did something to get theirs account/pc/ipad compromised.
We just cant know what you done and what you did not do and we cant afford to trust you or guess what was it.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀████     ████                  ████
▄████▀            ████    ████▌                 ▐████
█████           ▄████▀   ▐████                  ████▌    ▄▄
█████           ▀▀▀▀    ▄█████████▀            ▐████   ▄███▀
 █████▄           ▄▄███████████▀▀   ▄▄▄▄       ████  ▄███▀
   ▀█████▄▄       ▀████▀████▀     ▄████▀███   ▐███████▀▀        ▄▄▄▄
      ▀███████▄        ▐████    ▄████  ▐██▌   ███████        ▄███▀ ██▌
         ▀▀██████▄▄    ████    ▄███▀   ███   ▐███▌███      ▄███▀  ▄██▌
    ▄▄▄▄     ▀▀█████  ▐████    ████   ▄███   ████ ▐███    ▐████▄▄███▀
  █████▀▀      ▀████▌ ▐████▄▄██████▄▄█████▄▄█████  ▀███   ████
 ████▀          ████▌  ▀████▀▀  ▀████▀  ▀██▀ ███▀   ▀███  ▀████▄▄▄▄██
████▌          █████        ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ▄▄ ▀███   ▀▀████▀▀
████▄       ▄▄████▀       ▄█▀   ▀ ▄█▀  ▀█▄ ██▀▀██▀▀██▀███▄▄      ▄▄██
 ██████████████▀▀  ▄███▄  ██▄     ██▄  ▄██ ██  ██  ██   ▀▀█████████▀▀
   ▀██████▀▀▀      ▀███▀   ▀████▀  ▀████▀  ██  ██  ██

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 10:23:49 AM

Ok check the this part out please
Here you claim you was on Iphone : https://archive.is/T1VRl
But Now you claim you use only your Ipad : https://archive.is/9FQ1K

Now what is true?

He said a lot of confusing stuff. He also has a lot of deposits of 6ish btc but only wagered 13 btc. He basically just deposited huge and cashed out each time without playing .
That doesnt mean much but its not a typical behavior.

The fact is that we cant credit him what was stolen from him. I hope he will understand as many of you guys do understand why.

Please check my PM! MICRO this is 1 year worth of money to me. I can't just accept the fact that I lost it just because I pressed a "deposit" button.
My strange betting was nerves, I got scared to bet high so I withdraw, deposit, etc slowly.

Amount does not rly matter. We could not refund you even if it was 0.001 btc. We just cant afford to trust everybody and do refunds based on trust.
We would get scammed 100s of times per day.
I am sorry you lost such a big amount but there is nothing we can do about it now.

What do you mean BY TRUST? You can check logs, you can check the address times, you can check everything and it will match up. I did not get a single dollar in my balance during that time, but somehow it disappeared into someone else's address,

You are saying you did not get it while ours logs clearly say it did . And i posted exact times when it happened.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
stolee (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:25:31 AM

I was refreshing every 5 seconds, so why did I not see the money in my balance? Why did it not show up in the log until 6 confirmations? Everyone in the chat saw how mad I was when I was not getting anything after that. I'm not lying, this is ALL MY MONEY and I seriously trusted your website enough to deposit it in for a minute, but this happens. Do you not realise how badly this affects someone as depressed as me?
miningdude

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

Have a mining rig

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:28:05 AM

Sorry for your loss its big amount, can you upload proof please.
Eremitos

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:28:19 AM

Now what is true?

He said a lot of confusing stuff. He also has a lot of deposits of 6ish btc but only wagered 13 btc. He basically just deposited huge and cashed out each time without playing .

The fact is that we cant credit him what was stolen from him. I hope he will understand as many of you guys do understand why.

Please check my PM! MICRO this is 1 year worth of money to me. I can't just accept the fact that I lost it just because I pressed a "deposit" button.
My strange betting was nerves, I got scared to bet high so I withdraw, deposit, etc slowly.

Amount does not rly matter. We could not refund you even if it was 0.001 btc. We just cant afford to trust everybody and do refunds based on trust.
I am sorry you lost such a big amount but there is nothing we can do about it now.

What do you mean BY TRUST? You can check logs, you can check the address times, you can check everything and it will match up. I did not get a single dollar in my balance during that time, but somehow it disappeared into someone else's address,

You said many times on chat, that you decided to deposit 13 BTC just to show a random guy from here, from BCT forum, with 1 post account, that you are able to do it, that you have the money. You also said, that he promised to give you 5 BTC when you make deposit.

Here it is - either there was no guy on BCT forum and you are a scammer or you're unbelievable stupid and felt for a scammer, who had access to your account. In both cases, it has nothing to do with PD's credibility. As for me, I incline to believe in scenario number one, especially when reading this bullshit about "money, which were suppose to help your family". I don't trust you at all. Stop whining.
stolee (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:30:30 AM

Now what is true?

You said many times on chat, that you decided to deposit 13 BTC just to show a random guy from here, from BCT forum, with 1 post account, that you are able to do it, that you have the money. You also said, that he promised to give you 5 BTC when you make deposit.

Here it is - either there was no guy on BCT forum and you are a scammer or you're unbelievable stupid and felt for a scammer, who had access to your account. In both cases, it has nothing to do with PD's credibility. As for me, I incline to believe in scenario number one, especially when reading this bullshit about "money, which were suppose to help your family". I don't trust you at all. Stop whining.

Bullshit he had access to my account. I'm almost certain it's not possible to get into my account.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1488540.msg15000444#msg15000444
andreld

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 10:30:51 AM

You claimed micro told you that you downloaded a script!
Where is this proof?
You claim first ipad than you claim iphone!
I used myself a lot different devices and my password was and still is far away from being safe any bruteforce can crack in 1 minute so easy my password is.
I did often deposit 1.5-2 bitcoins sometimes it took 3 confirmations to be credited and i simply came back the next day.
Never i got stolen a single dime

stolee (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:32:26 AM

You claimed micro told you that you downloaded a script!
Where is this proof?
You claim first ipad than you claim iphone!
I used myself a lot different devices and my password was and still is far away from being safe any bruteforce can crack in 1 minute so easy my password is.
I did often deposit 1.5-2 bitcoins sometimes it took 3 confirmations to be credited and i simply came back the next day.
Never i got stolen a single dime

Can you fucking read? I used an iPad as a main, then when I didn't get my deposit I checked with an iPhone but I still had nothing. If you were in the chat you'd know what I was saying is true
Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:35:33 AM

IM SO FUCKING POSSED I DEPOSIRED AND I CHECKED LOGS SO MANY TIMES, NOTHING
I CONTSCT SUPPORT THEY SAY SOMEONE WITHEREW
THEN SOMEHOW A MAGIC WITHSRAW COMES

I HAD NO MALWARE, NO LESKED, PASSWORD WAS SUPER STRONG
WHAT RHE FUCK?

Lol, how can anyone be sure of you having no malware? A malware is supposed to be hiding always in the background, undiscovered even to some of the top notch anti virus programs, especially the new ones.

Provide more proof. You are simply not providing enough proof for starters.File a legit scam accusation with the legit format if you really want to take this further.
MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 10:39:46 AM

Now what is true?

Bullshit he had access to my account. I'm almost certain it's not possible to get into my account.

WAIT WHAT?

That guy had access to your account?

That guy probably got you to deposit JUST TO STEAL YOUR MONEY.

Come on please make some common sense i don't have time to argue about all this whole day.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
stolee (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:41:42 AM

Now what is true?

WAIT WHAT?

Come on please make some common sense i don't have time to argue about all this whole day.

No, he's one of the people who asked me to deposit to prove it. He had no access to my account.
Please read my PM.

I will possibly take legal action over this as the amount was 10k in my currency and this isn't fuckig acceptable to me.
andreld

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 10:43:15 AM

Please wait me some minutes i will go and grab some popcorn to read more bullshit

stolee (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:45:25 AM

Please wait me some minutes i will go and grab some popcorn to read more bullshit

Fuck off you prick, I swear if I ever meet you in real life I'll beat the shit out of you. Sick of your spam posting.
This is between me and MICRO/PRIMEDICE,

MICRO, I would like to talk to Edward or Stunna about this,
MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 10:45:41 AM

Now what is true?

WAIT WHAT?

No, he's one of the people who asked me to deposit to prove it. He had no access to my account.
Please read my PM.

I will possibly take legal action over this as the amount was 10k in my currency and this isn't fuckig acceptable to me.

You could sign a message as a proof!

Anyways i'm done arguing , people deposit 100+ btc on ours site every single day and nobody who knows how bitcoin and security works ever had any issues.

This was compromise on yours side , that is a fact. We cant refund you.

I wont keep arguing about this anymore since there is nothing that can be done about it now.

Good luck in your future. You said in that other topic that you won that on betking so i wish you luck to win it and more again.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
stolee (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:47:16 AM

Now what is true?

WAIT WHAT?

Please read my PM.

Anyways i'm done arguing , people deposit 100+ btc on ours site every single day and nobody who knows how bitcoin and security works ever had any issues.

I wont keep arguing about this anymore since there is nothing that can be done about it now.

Good luck in your future. You said in that other topic that you won that on betking so i wish you luck to win it and more again.

I'm not accepting this, legal action will be taken if I can't resolve this with you guys, 10k is no laughing matter to me. I'll be signing the address I used to deposit with in a few minuets.
MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 10:47:33 AM

Fuck off you prick, I swear if I ever meet you in real life I'll beat the shit out of you. Sick of your spam posting.

I can assure you that whole Primedice team is well informed about this situation.
But if you need to contact Ed or Stunna pm me and i will give you theirs emails.  

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
MICRO
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 10:48:29 AM

Now what is true?

WAIT WHAT?

Please read my PM.

I'm not accepting this, legal action will be taken if I can't resolve this with you guys, 10k is no laughing matter to me. I'll be signing the address I used to deposit with in a few minuets.

We dont need you to sign anything i told you what you could do as a proof for that guy instead of moving your coins.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀

● OVER 1000 GAMES
● RAKEBACK & VIP RANKS
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
andreld

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 10:55:47 AM

This is the point where you proof yourself on how educated you are Wink

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: