Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:46:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie Campaign Help!!!  (Read 1733 times)
MaxGun (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:00:33 PM

Is there a chance for newbie to join a signature campaign?  Cry
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 6187

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:07:17 PM

It's not about having the chance , It's about getting paid . You won't be earning much even if you manage to join any signature campaign.
Here is a list of signature campaigns and what ranks they accept : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

If you are serious about contributing to the forums and earning money at the same time then I'd suggest buying a higher rank account and enroll into a high paying signature campaign.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 6746

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 06:11:33 PM

No. No signature campaigns accept newbies. If you rank up a little, you could join YoBit, but I would highly recommend that you don't. YoBit has a low reputation and participants in their campaign are known to be spammers. By joining that campaign, you mark yourself as someone who may be spamming and thus increase the likelihood of a ban.

If you choose to join a signature campaign, please post with good quality. Read all of the stickies in every section you want to post in to learn the rules of that section. You should also read the stickies in Meta because those apply to the entire forum. If you break any of the rules, your post will be deleted and you be banned.

To post with good quality, do not simply just repeat what others have said in the thread before you. Read the thread before you post; what you want to say may have already been said. The OP may have moved on from the original topic and the topic of the thread may have turned to something else. Always think before you post. If you are posting just to boost your post count, don't post. If you have no idea what the thread is about, don't post. If you are posting in a thread with pages and pages and pages of replies, don't post if you don't want to read the whole thing.

If you do as I said above, the likelihood of getting your posts deleted and being banned decreases.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:36:17 PM

No. No signature campaigns accept newbies. If you rank up a little, you could join YoBit, but I would highly recommend that you don't. YoBit has a low reputation and participants in their campaign are known to be spammers. By joining that campaign, you mark yourself as someone who may be spamming and thus increase the likelihood of a ban.

If you choose to join a signature campaign, please post with good quality. Read all of the stickies in every section you want to post in to learn the rules of that section. You should also read the stickies in Meta because those apply to the entire forum. If you break any of the rules, your post will be deleted and you be banned.

To post with good quality, do not simply just repeat what others have said in the thread before you. Read the thread before you post; what you want to say may have already been said. The OP may have moved on from the original topic and the topic of the thread may have turned to something else. Always think before you post. If you are posting just to boost your post count, don't post. If you have no idea what the thread is about, don't post. If you are posting in a thread with pages and pages and pages of replies, don't post if you don't want to read the whole thing.

If you do as I said above, the likelihood of getting your posts deleted and being banned decreases.

I would agree with not jumping into signature campaign.  Some people think it's great free money want to jump right in.  You really don't see much till around full member.  So you can use time before then to learn and not lose much as far as earnings.

So I would learn about the forum, and specifically make posts that are constructive and help others.  It looks like you already jumped into one OP.   I would warn about posts like you did below:

Real Marrid 1-0 Atletico Marrid Grin BTCBTCBTCBTC

One liners like that with a signature on your account is a quick way to get banned for insubstantial post.
MaxGun (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:48:28 PM

I would agree with not jumping into signature campaign.  Some people think it's great free money want to jump right in.  You really don't see much till around full member.  So you can use time before then to learn and not lose much as far as earnings.

So I would learn about the forum, and specifically make posts that are constructive and help others.  It looks like you already jumped into one OP.   I would warn about posts like you did below:

Real Marrid 1-0 Atletico Marrid Grin BTCBTCBTCBTC

One liners like that with a signature on your account is a quick way to get banned for insubstantial post.
Sorry for that! I'm just a fan of RM. Not trying to spam. I'll be careful Sad
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:52:54 PM

you are already trying to join the campaign all you have to do know is to post good quality post and wait for little while 777 campaign managers will place you on their docs if you got accepted, make it sure that you keep checking that documents to know if you got in , got luck to your journey here and don't hesitate to use the search bar it would help you a lot.
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:56:22 AM

I think the minimum rank for signature campaign is jr.member or you can check yourself on service section and the rates is low on low rank but it will increase if your rank higher.
Siyas

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:42:07 AM

I think the minimum rank for signature campaign is jr.member or you can check yourself on service section and the rates is low on low rank but it will increase if your rank higher.
Could someone guide me where and how to get a signature campaign with high ranks? What are the stages from New Bie Huh Thank you
zerocharisma

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 02:58:44 AM

Could someone guide me where and how to get a signature campaign with high ranks? What are the stages from New Bie Huh Thank you

This was answered many times. You can go back read in some threads, it offers many suggestion and answer to your question. Since, i'm already here. I'll just answer you question.
For newbies, my first suggestion is to read first the rules on this forum. Many newbies tend to forget this part.
There's not that much campaign who accepts newbies (i can only name 2). You need to wait for weeks/months to have a high rank enough to join other campaigns. Here is an Overview of all Signature Campaign
At this time, all you can do is just explore the forum and gain some knowledge.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 03:00:38 AM

you would need to participate on the forum for awhile and gain rank. you need to gather more activity, once you have about 120 activity you will be a full member and you need to double it to be a Sr. member. and again double it to be a HERO.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
155UE

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:00:56 AM

signature campaigns are here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 just browse that section and you will find campaign informations

ranks are ff

Newbie <30 activity
Jr Member >30 activity
Member > 60 activity
Full Member > 120 activity
Sr Member > 240 activity
Hero Member 480 activity
Legendary random betweek 775 and 1030 activity

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
Siyas

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:30:55 AM

signature campaigns are here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0 just browse that section and you will find campaign informations

ranks are ff

Newbie <30 activity
Jr Member >30 activity
Member > 60 activity
Full Member > 120 activity
Sr Member > 240 activity
Hero Member 480 activity
Legendary random betweek 775 and 1030 activity

Thank you so much. How many posts count one activity?
If i reached 60 activity, will i be auto enrolled for btc? or should i do anything like registration or anything to start receiving BTC?
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:36:27 AM

If there's any chance a newbie can join a signature ad campaign, you'll only get paid with some cents after a couple of days. It isn't worth the effort and time. I suggest that you wait until you rank up to Member (at least) before you join a campaign.

If you want to know the reason why campaigns don't accept newbie members is because if they do, spammers will just make tons of new accounts and join in that campaign. I hope you do understand that people in this forum are trying to have very few spammers.

zerocharisma

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:32:33 AM

If i reached 60 activity, will i be auto enrolled for btc? or should i do anything like registration or anything to start receiving BTC?

Updates on activity is 14 activity every 2 weeks, Only 14 activity is added to you every update. Here's a full explanation on how activity determined.
Basically you can't immediately get a 60 activity, you need to wait weeks to get that rank.
There's no auto enroll here, you need to apply/register on a Signature campaign and wait for the manager to reply if your accepted or not. There's are requirements to do this, You need a good quality post and be active.
Only Yobit accepts you automatically without reviewing your post quality.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 06:34:49 AM

i just seen some alts who are accepting newbies and gives you some stake from their upcoming coins, if you are looking for it kindly visit alt announcement as those campaign for btc here can only gives you some cents and worthless at all.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:37:47 AM

yes I have always disagreed with the newbie who immediately joined the signature campaign, they do not have any knowledge, so it will obviously be a potential spam. to better join the signature campaign was a member, because at least when they reach the member, it is enough to get a lot of knowledge.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Siyas

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:56:34 AM

Updates on activity is 14 activity every 2 weeks, Only 14 activity is added to you every update. Here's a full explanation on how activity determined.
Basically you can't immediately get a 60 activity, you need to wait weeks to get that rank.
There's no auto enroll here, you need to apply/register on a Signature campaign and wait for the manager to reply if your accepted or not. There's are requirements to do this, You need a good quality post and be active.
Only Yobit accepts you automatically without reviewing your post quality.

Thank you so much dude. I have few questions. I hope you will sure guide me with the answers.
1. If i post more than 14 posts per day, will i still get only 14 activity per week?
2.Where do we have the option to apply/register on a signature campaign?
3.Quality of post ? Do you mean the sentence formation without grammer mistakes? Kindly advise. Thank you
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:01:06 AM

Yes of course newbie can join, the only difference being the acquisition of the reward. But I suggest you do not follow the signature campaign if the rank is still a newbie. because the newbie has big risk banned. thank you
pearl11

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:30:16 PM

Yes, secondstrade,bitvest and 777 coins are the signature campaigns that accepts newbie rank,but  make sure you have good quality post to be accepted on those camapaigns
akamit

Activity: 1498
Merit: 596

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 12:59:51 PM

Yes you can join signature campaign at your rank.
Check this detail thread for more information > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

You won't earn much, but it is still better to earn something from nothing.

To learn about specific campaigns click the links to the original thread.
At the original thread everything is written in details on how to join the campaign.

Good Luck.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: